It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Tennessee officer arrested near White House with cache of weapons (claims MK Ultra)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
First, I was not too sure where to post this. Maybe General Conspiracies would have been better? Either way...

DC police said an officer suspected 37-year-old Timothy Joseph Bates of Collierville, Tennessee of urinating in public near 17th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue at about 7:15 a.m. since he had his pants unzipped and Bates' demeanor.

When the officer approached Bates to speak with him, officials said Bates stated that he was "blackjacked" in the head when he was with the Memphis Police Department, implanted with a chip in his head and offered $28.7 million by the Department of Homeland Security and the state of Tennessee to participate in the “MK Ultra” project, which he claimed was managed by the C.I.A.

Former Tennessee officer arrested near White House with cache of weapons

I guess I should start by saying that if someone was an MK Ultra "participant", they would most likely not know and therefore not run around telling everyone they see.

I suppose his intent was to have the chip removed, cash his $28.7 million paycheck he mysteriously never got, and somehow Secdef Mattis was going to be the man to help him get this done?

I personally think he needs medical help but knew some people on ATS would enjoy this article.

(No news on whether he was in possession of Catcher in the Rye.)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

Sounds like there may be a screw loose where that chip is fastened into his noggin.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I guess I should start by saying that if someone was an MK Ultra "participant", they would most likely not know and therefore not run around telling everyone they see.

Because that would be...crazy, right?

Reminds me of this:

That said, I just saw a tweet about the guy being arrested; the whole MKUltra is something I hadn't heard, but it is certainly interesting. Even more interesting is if it were true. Who would believe him? And he'd go down as just another lone loon. :/

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It's good he doesn't discriminate. His weapons are of a wide variety. Kalashnikov, Uzi, MP5, AR-15, and even a revolver among the semi-auto's. Way to cover all the bases.

At least the amount offered by the CIA wasn't something fishy sounding like 10 million, or 20 million. But I thought MKULTRA brainwashed the shooters and they did it for free? (well, for a copy of Catcher in the Rye)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Apparently, the MK Ultra programming doesn't including telling you to go to the bathroom before you leave on your mission of death & carnage.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

They never pay what they offer.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Setting himself up for the looney bin defense early.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
"the whole MKUltra is something I hadn't heard, but it is certainly interesting. Even more interesting is if it were true. "

Voilá:

And even a movie based on that canada/MK Ultra incidents, The Sleep Room:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

No, I mean I know what MK Ultra is, I just hadn't heard it regarding this story until this thread popped up.

new topics

top topics

join