It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California preparing for Nuclear War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Last month a bulletin was issued by the Joint Regional Intelligence Center, regarding preparing California for a nuclear attack from N. Korea. I know Kim would be insane to start a war with the U.S. and unfortunately we all know he is insane. Things have ramped up since this was issued, and Im concerned that our President is pushing Kims buttons. Kim has painted himself in a corner on this, and saving face could cause him to do something radically stupid.

It contains some advice that I think everyone might want to know. Readers are encouraged to familiarize themselves with nuclear response emergency procedures. How to lessen the exposure to nuclear radiation, and what to expect from the Govt.

www.documentcloud.org.../p1

foreignpolicy.com...

www.youtube.com...

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Really, if there is going to be a nuclear war I would not bother reading that , I would learn yoga, then proceed to put my head between my legs and bend upwards and kiss my ass goodbye.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
only good thing about this is cali is in their nuke range...

better off without cali
edit on 25-9-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
edit on Tue Sep 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Really, if there is going to be a nuclear war I would not bother reading that , I would learn yoga, then proceed to put my head between my legs and bend upwards and kiss my ass goodbye.

LOL....don't know what to add here.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UndeadWarrior

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

LOL....don't know what to add here.

Any techniques that increase flexibility would be appreciated.......

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

California had better prepare for RADIATION. (Washington/Oregon too). Deadly Radiation what everyone will experience, if Kim Jong follows through on his threat to explode a super-nuke OVER the Pacific, near the U.S. West Coast.
edit on 9/25/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly

better off without cali

you are not a nice person

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

better off without cali

You sure told em! Yea let millions of your co countryfolk die. Guess you have no family or friends there and screw the people that do? You do realize Cali is the biggest contributor to GDP right? You do realize all of Cali are not leftist, right?
You do realize Hollyweird is not the only city in Cali, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

This is an intentionally scare tactic to bend our will as a public. Kim need not save face as he is worshipped as a god in his country. This is a ploy to get us and our allies to spend more on weapons systems. Trump's speech at the UN was not a diplomatic address, it was a sales pitch. Much like Bush's "axis of evil" speech.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Russia and China will be the ones having radiation if kim launches at anybody.

Furthermore...... I want you to consider this. Kim is a fool to be launching anything. The US just might pop a nuke and blame it on him. Then the world would give the approval to turn North Korea into a glowing pile of scorched earth

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Better reschedule if you are planning on going, going, back, back to Cali, Cali.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Happy they are at the least. So much for my area that banned preparations during the Cold War which being talked of a bit now on if to turn that around. That which would probably be first on the list instead of California.

Any place chosen for a hit there will be at least a half an hour for any last minute preparations. Sources say(more here) at this rate one will take about 30 minutes at the closest destination reach the US.

I don't see why it can't be taken care of in that time? Fallout path is better than what it will do if it hits. Preparation is better safe than sorry for what it's worth.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

better off without cali

That's not cool.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

better off without cali

Good go wishing death upon millions.

It will affect you too. In fact could be planned to hit anywhere at this point instead. Better prepare for the economy to have issues, pay more for food,etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Weedzilla will destroy the beach houses.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Nostalgia. I remember this kind of stuff back in the sixties. Unlike this mild threat, Russia was on the other side during the cold war. It got pretty intense for a while.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
California should just ship N.K. several tons of Quad-A grade Cannabis as a gift. Once everyone in North Korea is high, and they realize they have no food to sooth the munchie cravings, they will immediately submit to any request in exchange for Twinkies, Doritos, and Pizza. Oh, then probably more Pot. I see an economic and peaceful resolution here...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

better off without cali

Why exactly will we be better off without California? Wanting a foreign power to bomb any US state is treason.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

California had better prepare for RADIATION. (Washington/Oregon too). Deadly Radiation what everyone will experience, if Kim Jong follows through on his threat to explode a super-nuke OVER the Pacific, near the U.S. West Coast.

I thought they had enough to worry about with Fukushima and the Pacific Ocean.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

better off without cali

You must be some kind of moron, and honestly, I have NEVER called anyone a moron on ATS. What the hell is wrong with you, wishing our OWN civilians get nuked by a foreign nation just because you get your little feelings hurt by some democrats?

If I were the owner of this site, you would have been insta-banned for this shining example of stupidity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join