It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 questions about messages and debris

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have 11 questions in 2 parts:

1)

Why would TV/Film have secret messages in some scenes displaying the dates of 9/11?
To tell the viewer/s what was going to happen? Why?
How would telling the viewer about 9/11 be useful?
How would the viewer know what was being told?
Or..more specifically.. who was being told? If specific people were being told, why did they do it though Tv/Film and not over the phone or in a letter or meeting?

2)

Passsport?
A passport was found 2 blocks away... could this not happen? I saw the debris falling from the building that day??
When the plane hit... the cockpit would have gone right through to the other end of the building which means any debris would have been thrust forward at huge speed through the now windowless building, would it not? It is possible books/passports and other contents flew through the air a long distance especially if you factor in the height of the building at which the planes hit?? Some debris after the initial impact would have fallen straight down but still blown some distance. So, if you factor in the force of impact, no windows, wind speed, height... things would have blown quite a distance at impact.

To back up my questions on the passport and other debris, I saw a video on youtube which shows papers, passports, cards and other stuff recovered from the rubble.

edit on CDTSun, 24 Sep 2017 09:34:40 -05000000003009x140x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTSun, 24 Sep 2017 09:35:23 -05000000003009x123x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I would have thought that the passport would have been at the point of impact along with the holder. Did he throw it out the window before the crash? What about the fuel fire? So hot it melted steel beams? Yet the passport survived the point of impact crash? As to all the messages that only points to a false flag.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

i recall seeing a large fiery explosion when each plane hit each tower - if the passport was inside of the plane, closest to the explosion, I don't understand how it would have survived and made it to the street.

Of course papers and other debris survived the collapsing of the towers.. but items like that which were inside of the planes? I don't see how those items would have survived the intense heat and combustion on impact.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It's almost as if the passports were indestructible, forged in the fires of Mount Doom, and called out psychically to FBI agents.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
I would have thought that the passport would have been at the point of impact along with the holder. Did he throw it out the window before the crash? What about the fuel fire? So hot it melted steel beams? Yet the passport survived the point of impact crash? As to all the messages that only points to a false flag.

ok, the planes did explode pretty much on impact but still straight away there is debris falling and flying.

Take a look at the video in the OP, you don't have to view it all.. 10 to 15 seconds should show you enough of what was found.
edit on CDTSun, 24 Sep 2017 10:17:11 -05000000003010x111x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I only see 2 questions?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I only see 2 questions?

There are 2 questions with various ohter questions leading out from those 2.

If you're so clever, why not try answering the questions in the OP??

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Debri? I saw this today at the (questionable content site Disclose.tv)

Bible pages fused to a piece of molten metal and concrete from the Towers Debri.

www.disclose.tv...

*Not to say its real, just interestingly pertinent to your thread today:!

edit on 24-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have been in infernos and have seen heat that caused leg bones to fall through bed springs and melt metal and glass.
And in the same room found burnt wooden boxes with items inside look unburnt and untouched. Books burn on the outside, but the pages are all readable.
It's very easy to see a passport in a brief case or inside a magazine, or even a pocket of the person get launched out untouched with a debris field paving the way.
9-11 theories are rediculous. Those people hate us and hit us on that day. They still hate us.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Can I ask what secret messages you're referring to? I honestly don't know what you are referring to. Of course I'm not as well versed on this as many here are. Links please? Additional information?

As for the passport question... I don't believe it's uncommon to find some surviving documents from plane crashes, even explosions. An explosion and/or fire doesn't guarantee complete destruction of everything. I've been in house fires where the structure burnt to the ground and documents and papers were recovered that would be nearly pristine, except for water damage caused by extinguishing the remaining embers and flare ups.

Regarding the location it was found, I honestly don't know. Seem like there are tons of unknown factors that could affect this.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

What about the fuel fire? So hot it melted steel beams? Yet the passport survived the point of impact crash?

You are not using critical thinking.
Where was the passport ? In the cockpit.
Where was the fuel ? 50 feet back and to the sides .
How much distance did the passport cover B4 the fireball erupted ? 733 feet in 1 second.

Don't parrot stupid sayings from conspiracy sites.
Think for yourself.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty

What about the fuel fire?

A 767 contains 19,500 cu ft of air inside its cabin. It's traveling at 800 ft per second. Air has mass and will continue traveling forward after the plane has fragmented. Traveling at 800 FPS it will take less than 1/4 of a second for the air to pass through the building. It was out the other side before the fuel even ignited. It carried with it light weight contents from inside the plane. This included a passport belonging to Satam ai Suqami.

It happened. The passport is real. It proves the identity of one of the hijackers. Don't like it ? To Bad.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

a reply to: Konduit

Explosions don't incinerate everything in their vicinity, not even large and fiery ones. It takes time for heat to transfer into an object like a passport. It will be blown away by the shock wave before it has time to ignite, unless it gets stuck. Looking at a modern battlefield, the majority of injuries are from shrapnel, with shock coming in somewhere after (can't remember exactly); burn wounds, while gruesome, are rarer because the heat-effect from an explosion dissipates quickly over distance. And I believe the cockpit was about half a plane away from any fuel tanks.

Shrapnel could damage a passport too... or not; it's super small, and being blasted out along with the shrapnel, rather than resting in the path of it. The shock is unlikely to do any damage as the passport is light and flexible, and immune to changes in pressure.

Imagine if the whole cockpit was full of loose passports. How many do you think would make it to the ground in recognizable condition? Or do you reckon they'd all burn up? If not, what would happen to them?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne
Don't like it ? Too Bad.

That about sums up the 9/11 investigation. Yup.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Why would TV/Film have secret messages in some scenes displaying the dates of 9/11?

Not sure what you're referring to, here. Could you lay it out, please?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Mail from the cargo hold was recovered from the street

Along with the letter was a note: ''To whom it may concern. This was found floating around the street in downtown New York. I am sorry if you suffered any loss in this tragedy. Sincerely, a friend in New York!''

Papers from interior of aircraft were found on street

On the street, standing in a shower of office paper and the siding from the building, he found a piece of paper. It was an airliner's itinerary, listing information about a flight from Boston to Los Angeles.

"...I noticed in the courtyard that there were valises, suitcases, strewn about the courtyard. There were wallets everywhere, broken glass, and then I noticed that there were airplane tickets." FDNY firefighter John Moribito

Lest you think this is strange - Papers and video tapes from space shuttle COLUMBIA were recovered after it
disintegrated at speed of Mach 12 and altitude of 200,000 ft

A fragment of videotape shot by one of the astronauts on Columbia's flight deck during the early stages of re-entry Feb. 1 has been recovered by NASA. But sources say the heat-damaged tape ends before the onset of problems in the left wing that ultimately led to the orbiter's destruction and the deaths of the ship's crew. As such, the tape provides no insight into the mishap.

Passports were recovered fro, Malaysian Airlines MH 17 after it was shot down by surface air missile over Ukraine

Just because does not conform to your conspiract does not mean it didn't happen

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If you are so clever why did you say you have 11 questions?

1) Tv did not have hidden messages pertaining to 9/11, it is very easy to go back and look at things and try to say they were premonitions about 9/11 and anything else for that matter because the brain is essentially a pattern seeking machine.

2) It is entirely possible for a passport or papers and other debris to make it to where they found it.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Debri? I saw this today at the (questionable content site Disclose.tv)

Bible pages fused to a piece of molten metal and concrete from the Towers Debri.

www.disclose.tv...

*Not to say its real, just interestingly pertinent to your thread today:!

Ok, thanks. Havn't seen that before. I too wonder if its real or really from this event

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I have been in infernos and have seen heat that caused leg bones to fall through bed springs and melt metal and glass.
And in the same room found burnt wooden boxes with items inside look unburnt and untouched. Books burn on the outside, but the pages are all readable.
It's very easy to see a passport in a brief case or inside a magazine, or even a pocket of the person get launched out untouched with a debris field paving the way.
9-11 theories are rediculous. Those people hate us and hit us on that day. They still hate us.

Thanks for your input.

So... it is possible. I've actually witnessed it myself too when throwing books onto a fire

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sagacity
Can I ask what secret messages you're referring to? I honestly don't know what you are referring to. Of course I'm not as well versed on this as many here are. Links please? Additional information?

As for the passport question... I don't believe it's uncommon to find some surviving documents from plane crashes, even explosions. An explosion and/or fire doesn't guarantee complete destruction of everything. I've been in house fires where the structure burnt to the ground and documents and papers were recovered that would be nearly pristine, except for water damage caused by extinguishing the remaining embers and flare ups.

Regarding the location it was found, I honestly don't know. Seem like there are tons of unknown factors that could affect this.

Thanks.

The messages I was refering to are the ones on youtube showing signs in cartoons like the Simpsons or back to the future showing 9/11 on the clock and terminator showing 9 foot 11 inches on the bridge. I even saw footage from one film where Samuel L Jackson says to oe other actor 'are you going to blow the twin towers'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join