It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions...

page: 1

join
share:
d3v

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Here is what I think is going to happen in the next few years...

Once the fascist steamroller of America destroys Iran, it will then try to do the same to China.

When the US starts a war with China, Russia will be on China's side and fight off the Americans then UK and other European nations will join America... it will be a World War III complete with necleur weapons being used on both sides.

The objective here is firstly to knock out all world powers and secondly to knock out Americans dominant status.

After the war, the world will be in chaos and nucleur aftermatch will be catastrophic... all participating nations will be in trillions of debt and the humanity will be crying out for a solution.

The solution will come from the UN and it will be a single world goverment.... the New World Order.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There's no way the US ever attacks China, unless China attacks us (which is extremely unlikely) or they wipeout Taiwan or something like that.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is not the predicition section,
i know it has links to the new world order, but this really is not the right place for predictions.

d3v

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Destroying Americas political, military and economical status is a foremost objective of the US goverment believe it or not.

You should know that all superpowers throught history have falled within 50- to 200 years... when the serve their purpose, they then get abolished.

The Roman empires primary purpose was to pave the way for Christianity and to wipe Paganism off the Earth.

Americas purpose was to implemented the final statges of the New World Order... in fact, all superpowers have been advancing the NWO but America is implementing the final stages.

Superpowers are used and then discarded.

America is trillions of dollars in debt.... Americas status ended last year... its only going to take one more world war to smash it.

new topics

top topics

join