It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to my house.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'd like to welcome ATS to my house, well my city to be exact

AS I hear people rioting over the death of thugs, and the importance of black lives matter, well here's look at my city last night.

Video has been released of a frightening shooting on State Street early Sunday morning that killed a 36-year-old Milwaukee man.

These thugs are turning this place into a third world war zone.

I could care less if the cops kill all of them.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Isn't that what the killers think, though? This makes you one of them.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So be it then.

And those "killers" kill anyone, without exception.
Just be in their general area when they shoot.

If the cops could kill the thugs, great.

We see this all the time here, nothing changes.
The thugs have free reign here.

Im over it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is my city, this is what were told now, show me another city where this is a PSA.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

So be it then.

Im over it.

Thugs are a result of years of neglect, neglect of citizens, disparity will always lead to violence. While trillions are spent on the military to outwardly project force, very little is spent at home to address the issues of the citizens. Take from that what you will.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

"Thugs are a result of years of neglect, neglect of citizens, disparity will always lead to violence. While trillions are spent on the military to outwardly project force, very little is spent at home to address the issues of the citizens. Take from that what you will. "

Thugs are a result of single parent, 'parenting'.
Collecting checks for the many children they don't take care of.

They are drug dealers and thugs, who carry guns.
That culture is glorified by the black community.
Be it in rap music, the clubs or in their own neighborhoods.

They have a 'don't snitch' policy, cause ya that helps.

These morons are this way because they want to be.

Spare me the BS about blah blah blah years and years.....its crap.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Would you kill them... get charged... and go to prison for it and lose all you have, family, jobs, friends and future for it?

See.. they will, and I'm with you 1,000%...and I carry a firearm to defend myself and others... but they are different.. they feel completely opposite.

How do you stop those that don't care? Again.. I'm with you on this. Restraint to use force every-day is real hard for us good guys.

Thanks.. Best

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

PS. I lived in Mequon/Theinsville north of Milwaukee and worked awhile teaching guitar lessons in West Allis.

Just thought I'd share... and a few nights drinking at the Pfister(?) Hotel downtown

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So be it then.

Im over it.

Thugs are a result of years of neglect, neglect of citizens, disparity will always lead to violence. While trillions are spent on the military to outwardly project force, very little is spent at home to address the issues of the citizens. Take from that what you will.

This is bullspit! We have heard this crap excuse for 50 years and hundreds of billions of dollars later!

Thugs will be thugs....period. Yeah, riiiight....all they need is a job and a hug, and nice schools, and a beautiful clean neighborhood. How long do you think any of that would last before it looked like downtown #sville again.
edit on 19-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Allow me to continue the tour of my city.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Not the quaint ol brewtown I remember... It was 1980 for me... Much has changed I guess... And a lot of similarities to my hometown of the Metro Detroit area...

Riots and carjackings n all...... Thanks B_F... M. S.

:/

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Thugs are a result of single parent, 'parenting'.

Now tell me how did it get to that ? How did a first world nation let it citizens in the cities crumble into chaos ?

If it wasn't neglect what was it ?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

So be it then.

Im over it.

This is bullspit! We have heard this crap excuse for 50 years and hundreds of billions of dollars later!

Thugs will be thugs....period. Yeah, riiiight....all they need is a job and a hug, and nice schools, and a beautiful clean neighborhood. How long do you think any of that would last before it looked like downtown #sville again.

Next you will be telling me that third world countries are #holes because the people there just cannot help themselves and it has nothing to do with foreign policy right ?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The problem is people who do this kinda # Never take responsibility for their own actions. They blame it on everyone but themselves. It doesn't take a retard to know waving a gun around and acting like a complete asshole is wrong. Or is it society's fault that these thugs can't tell the difference between right and wrong and moral behavior either?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

I'm not saying I have the answers, I am simply pointing out that when the numbers of disenfranchised people reach epidemic levels like we are seeing the cities, that goes for many western cities all over the planet, there is clearly a big problem and that problem is far larger than just people who want to be asshats. Many of these people given the opportunity would be productive citizens that make society better, the problem is they are not being given the opportunities and we can see the results of that.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

No. What you're doing is excusing their bad behavior.

There are millions of poor people who don't run around acting like animals because they're poor. There are plenty examples going back decades. They do it because they want to. If they wanted to better themselves, they would.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

a reply to: ADSE255

I'm not saying I have the answers, I am simply pointing out that when the numbers of disenfranchised people reach epidemic levels like we are seeing the cities, that goes for many western cities all over the planet, there is clearly a big problem and that problem is far larger than just people who want to be asshats. Many of these people given the opportunity would be productive citizens that make society better, the problem is they are not being given the opportunities and we can see the results of that.

Given the opportunity?

I'm sorry but you have to have the want and will power to better yourself.

There is no excuse. The only excuses are the one's making them.

I am a direct result of my actions.

In 2008 I decided I was sick of my dead end job. Working for $10 an hour with little to no benefits. I personally made it my miss in to goto the local college and talk to a guidance counselor. I was broke as hell and have kids to take care of.

Thanks to Obama making it easier for people to get federal grants for schooling, they basically paid me to go to college. I took advantage of state grants and signed up for some local scholarships.

I made it through two years of welding technologies and I am now employed making decent money, not alot of money, but better than I have lever done.

No excuses, people can make a difference in their own lives if they quit making excuses and act for themselves.

No car, I didn't have one when I started school. I walked my a $$ up to the school and did my assignments. I bought a car when I got my first federal grant.

No excuses

This just isn't for people of any race, it is for each and every person.

You have a choice. It may not be an easy choice and the road is hard but determination will get you there.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

No. What you're doing is excusing their bad behavior.

There are millions of poor people who don't run around acting like animals because they're poor. There are plenty examples going back decades. They do it because they want to. If they wanted to better themselves, they would.

Oh Bull# I am, the behavior is putrid, the situation is far more complicated than what you able to comprehend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join