It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icelandic government collapses over pardoning of paedophiles and attempted cover-up.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
So last night the Icelandic government met to discuss the recent (over the summer) rumours that certain members were pardoning paedophiles by granting 'restored honour'. At midnight last night this culminated in the resignation of Bright Future and subsequent fall of the government.

Throughout the summer there have been claims that high-ranking members of the government were recommending 'restored honour' for paedophiles. It has since been revealed that one such person was the father of the Prime Minister, and the paedophile was a friend of his who had committed sex offences every day for 12 years.

Staggeringly this isn't even the first time the Icelandic government has pardoned a child sexual offender as they did so in 2009.

There are reports claiming that two-thirds of the investigative team looking into this refused to even look at the names of high-ranking suspects and there were attempts at getting injunctions to prevent the information being released, but now the truth is out there will be many people wondering who else in the government were complicit and whether reports of gag orders are true.

Icelandic government collapses

PM's father endorsed restored honour for paedophile

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
A couple years ago everyone was praising Icelands government because they jailed all the bankers.

The pedos were jailing the bankers and we cheered them for it.

why the F$$$$ do people wanna have sex with kids?
edit on 15-9-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
A couple years ago everyone was praising Icelands government because they jailed all the bankers.

Phuking spot on lad....

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
so Alex Jones IS correct that the apex of the pyramid of power is the rape and killing of the most vulnerable innocent members of society.

I really want us to bring back public hangings in the town square. George Carlin was right...our current manner of punishment and deterrence doesnt work well enough.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

I know Iceland has distanced itself from the bankers,who is to say this isn't another smear,someone breaking the chain,I reserve judgement,could be a liberal rag

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I will make a confession here, I listen to infowars partly because its funny and partly because my german is not good enough to listen to native speakers and keep up.

He had a guest on yesterday (name escapes me) former military started a group to try and rescue kids from abusers.

They were talking for a bit and the guy said something that made me pay attention, as bad as all the arrests look right now (meaning how many in the states at this time) they believe the problem is much much worse than that, and they started to talk about the lower level politicians that have been arrested in the last year when the stream quit.

It is scary stuff to think about, hope the good people in Iceland take these pecker heads out behind the wood shed and do something of a more permanent nature to them.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Well... did you read the article?

It is a very peculiar thing indeed. You all make it sound like all the Icelandic politicians are pedophiles.... in fact none of them seem to be.
It's terrible what happened to that poor girl

But I fail to understand why the actions of a politicians father should have ramifications on government. If my dad does something incredibly stupid I certainly wouldn't hope to be held accounted for it... I mean... why would I be?

But yes, the fact that they tried to keep it under wraps is also damn weird and stupid. They should just have been open about it, and the primeminister should have denounced his support for his father actions.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

The government collapsed on a 'breach of trust' which is a hint to me that many people covered it up, that is the main point of the thread - a conspiracy that reached the very top of the government. No direct accusations can be made of paedophilia (you can't rule it out though), but we can assume that high-ranking members of their government keep sordid friends, something which has been echoed in other countries (Belgium, Australia, USA, and UK at least).

I hope that this thread can be used as one more piece of evidence for a comprehensive thread on VIP paedo scandals across the world.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

you answered your own objection. The problem is the covering up and diminishing the just punishment of the perpetrators.
To the extent a person in power minimizes or in any way curtails the reasonable consequences of such horrific actions those who do so become abettors to the crime.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Every single government(alitet) is a devil worshipping pedo ring.

-True story-

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Well... did you read the article?

It is a very peculiar thing indeed. You all make it sound like all the Icelandic politicians are pedophiles.... in fact none of them seem to be.
It's terrible what happened to that poor girl

But I fail to understand why the actions of a politicians father should have ramifications on government. If my dad does something incredibly stupid I certainly wouldn't hope to be held accounted for it... I mean... why would I be?

But yes, the fact that they tried to keep it under wraps is also damn weird and stupid. They should just have been open about it, and the primeminister should have denounced his support for his father actions.

It is so serious an offense that the Prime Minister should have seen that his conflicting interests would be a BIG problem, which they have been. They made the right decision. Dust themselves off and start all over again.

Iceland is terrible for this. They still have problems keeping it together; constant political turmoil and little political institutional stability. Lol, island life??? Too much alcohol to beat the cold winter nights in Volcano Ice and Fire Land? Island folk are always a bit crazy, haha!

Now Italy used to have big problems keeping it together, too. They did not have the island excuse. Now thy seem to behaving. They have become very stable.

Congratulazioni, Italia

Óþekkur Ísland. Það er óþekkur horn fyrir ykkur

I'm sending Bjork to sort you out.

edit on 15-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

At least a corrupt government collapses in Iceland so they/you are more democratic than we are because over here in Britain a corrupt government just hide's it all and whitewashes it.

So my hat is off and my respect to you Icelander's for being able to bring this lot down, good on you, best small country in the world but there is always a worm to rot the apple if you don't catch it quick which it appears you may have done.

I hope your new government reverses this undemocratic abuse of power and un-pardon's these vile scum whom are a threat to your children.

I suppose with a small and highly educated population that value's it's people like your nation does it is harder for scum bag bent politician's to get away with it.

edit on 15-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Iceland doesn't have the personnel to establish the kinds of deep bureaucratic states the US and UK do. That's how these things get buried and covered up in our countries.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
so Alex Jones IS correct that the apex of the pyramid of power is the rape and killing of the most vulnerable innocent members of society.

I really want us to bring back public hangings in the town square. George Carlin was right...our current manner of punishment and deterrence doesnt work well enough.

Username checks out, and I agree.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

Phuking spot on lad....

It does show how much people hate bankers.

They are at the top of the list.

1..Bankers/pedos/rapist/

2.. terrorists

3. murderers

4. everyone else.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Is it me or do these crimes seem to be ignored by national media. The mayor of Seattle, top ten city in Us, resigned recently over similar allegations and there really was no national reporting of it. Obviously it was reported locally but I didn't see much in the way of national news.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
And our PM just confirmed we will be voting for a new government in November probably.

This has been a truly disgusting case and their attempts to hide their support for paedophiles is terrible. We need new blood in control, I will be voting for the pirate party (again)
I'm shocked though, that our current PM hasn't resigned yet...but when you're a psychopath you never see anything wrong with your actions.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It makes me wonder if politicians become politicians to protect themselves from being caught for these exact crimes. Maybe it isn't always about the money but the molestation...

Sure you hear about uncle bob in the toolshed but when you can get the truth, it's often about many higher up political powers. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. They say the same thing happens with big movie execs...

I'm all for public hangings.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

bold mine, it does answer your question.

“Demons ultimately have one job, and that is to destroy,” he said. “A friendly demon is a construct of childish entertainment, not reality.”
Carl Gallups, a pastor and the author of “When the Lion Roars: Understanding the Implications of Ancient Prophecies For Our Time,” said he believes the Last Days are drawing near and the reported growth in demonic activity is the fulfillment of prophecy. “America has, in many ways, fallen away from God,” the pastor told WND.

“We are living in prophetic days. And the Word of God is quite clear that the last days would be marked by a demonic outpouring. Christians need to remember that the spiritual realm is real, demons are real and the battle we are waging as believers is real. And we need to return to faith even as popular culture grows increasingly anti-Christian. It may even come to persecution.”

Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

On Iceland, you were like the little baby owl taking it's first flight...but then a few poachers come along and shoot the poor little owl down.

But Baby owls is fake news, just like that ethnic cleansing of Myanmar according to the woman who started it all, but that's a different story.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join