It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's is a solution to DACA Mr.Trump. Maybe one of your esteemed assistants will get this.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You don't deport them, you cut funding to all DACA programs - that is illegal children fend for themselves as all American children do.

Why do you think Schumer and the Dems love the illegal DACA's?

Because: $100k x 800k = $80,000,000,000

You think it's about compassion? It's always about the money.

Then by deporting illegal alien prisoners.

2.3 million people total in US prisons. Which is highest per capita then any other nation.

25-30% of them are not legal citizens.

That's at least 600,000 prisoners who could be immediately deported from the United States. Which coincidentally is close to the number of DACA's (800,000)

btw - Even Canada stopped heir anchor baby loophole because a Chinese member of parliament realized Chinese women were flying over in their ninth month of pregnancy and having babies. Some having them on the flight over.

Another fun idea ;-) Dreamers should build the wall.

Pay them a prison wage.

Make sure they're on the Mexico side when it's done and leave them there when it's complete.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i take it stormfront is quiet?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

What your solution omits is the message it sends future attempts to continue the importing of 'children'. Deporting sends that message.

Your solution opens the door for more. When has the left ever accepted a solution without pushing the envelope further??

Never. The line has been drawn. Stick to it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Why don't we abide by the laws in place,seemed to be doing fine,taxpayers have children of their own,I wouldn't dump my kid off in a foreign country and say"fend for yourself" what a lame idea,like drpping off an animal in the wild,rather then a shelter

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: knightsofcydonia
You don't deport them, you cut funding to all DACA programs - that is illegal children fend for themselves as all American children do.

how are they supposed to 'fend for themselves' without access to citizenship?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

The same way immigrants did before DACA. Please use critical thinking instead of your lame knee jerk response

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

2.3 million people total in US prisons. Which is highest per capita then any other nation.

25-30% of them are not legal citizens.

That's at least 600,000 prisoners who could be immediately deported from the United States. Which coincidentally is close to the number of DACA's (800,000)

I think we can get rid of all of them... We make being illegal and committing a crime a death penalty that will remove 800k from our prisons. Then we arrest the DACA Illegals for committing a crime of being here illegal and then we can give them the death penalty too since they will also meet the criteria.

1.6 million gone...

edit on 15-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
And give the businesses that gave their parents jobs a big tax cut. That'll show 'em we mean business this time.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The same way immigrants did before DACA. Please use critical thinking instead of your lame knee jerk response

except the law is pretty clear that because they have lived illegally in the US, they're pretty much not eligible to apply for citizenship.

maybe you should use some research skills instead of your lame flying off the handle about stuff?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Nor should they be.

Keyword Illegal aliens

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Nor should they be.

Keyword Illegal aliens

idk dude, just seems like an asshole move to me. these kids are as american as any of us. they're completely acculturated to our way of life and would be as good a set of citizens as any of us. kicking them out or having them 'fend for themselves' by stripping what little protection they have just seems like some arbitrary right-wing value signalling. cruelty for cruelty's sake. i can't advocate that and i can't understand why people do.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Where are you getting these numbers from? Where are your sources?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Nor should they be.

Keyword Illegal aliens

idk dude, just seems like an asshole move to me. these kids are as american as any of us. they're completely acculturated to our way of life and would be as good a set of citizens as any of us. kicking them out or having them 'fend for themselves' by stripping what little protection they have just seems like some arbitrary right-wing value signalling. cruelty for cruelty's sake. i can't advocate that and i can't understand why people do.

"These kids" lol

A lot of them are 16-21. Not "kids" youve clearly been duped by the MSM lies.

You're probably also not aware that a former director of the program admitted increasing fraud as much as 40-50% of applicants lied about their age.

Not to mention many of "these kids" are gang members, not 800,000 little einstiens like the MSM would have you believe.

Ya ALL 800k are the next group of einstiens.

I'm the son of an immigrant. A legal immigrant who came here worked tooth and nail just to survive.

Not like "these kids" that illegally reside here.

The law is the law. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse for breaking the law.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

these are well known statistics published by state and government sources.

Here's a link to get your research started. michaelsavage.com...

You know what they say about teaching a man to fish...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Why don't we abide by the laws in place,seemed to be doing fine,taxpayers have children of their own,I wouldn't dump my kid off in a foreign country and say"fend for yourself" what a lame idea,like drpping off an animal in the wild,rather then a shelter

Do some research on how the Guatemalans treat illegals. Its called a bullet to the dome.

If you cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor.

If you cross Afghanistan border illegally you get shot. Two Americans just got eight years for crossing the Iranian border.

If you cross the US border illegally, you can get a job, a drivers license, food stamps, a place to live, healthcare housing and child benefits, education, a tax-free business for seven years… No wonder we are a country in debt !
edit on 15-9-2017 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I think the problem is that people assume going back to their country of origin is for some reason bad, like they would be on the streets when in fact they most likely have a huge family infrastructural there too. It is almost an egotistical attitude of anywhere else but America is a bad life...give me a break...

Another problem is these 800k were not truly vetted and it is suggested that 50% or more of them do not really meet the criteria and basically lied on their application with little or no vetting of their information.

With all this said... I still do not have a problem with them staying in some status working towards citizenship, but get in line...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

A lot of them are 16-21. Not "kids" youve clearly been duped by the MSM lies.

i consider that age range as kids, yes.

You're probably also not aware that a former director of the program admitted increasing fraud as much as 40-50% of applicants lied about their age.

Not to mention many of "these kids" are gang members

do you have any source for either of those claims that isn't some right-wing trash blog?

*personal stuff*

good for you, not really relevant though. my family immigrated here in the 1600s and it was pretty much a free-for-all then. i'm sure they had their struggles and you had your struggles and these kids and their families have their struggles.

instead of being so attached to the letter of law, maybe think about the spirit of the law and also what's ethical. sometimes laws are wrong.
edit on 15-9-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You tell me these statistics are published by the state and government then link me to some dubious conservative blog? Lol. How about you get me started with the actual primary source instead of some biased website?

I do. Do you know what they say about burden of proof?
edit on 15-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think the problem is that people assume going back to their country of origin is for some reason bad, like they would be on the streets when in fact they most likely have a huge family infrastructural there too. It is almost an egotistical attitude of anywhere else but America is a bad life...give me a break...

Another problem is these 800k were not truly vetted and it is suggested that 50% or more of them do not really meet the criteria and basically lied on their application with little or no vetting of their information.

With all this said... I still do not have a problem with them staying in some status working towards citizenship, but get in line...

Excellent point. Joseph Geobbles would be proud of theMSM's
ability to produce such effective propaganda that convinced our citizens otherwise.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You tell me these statistics are published by the state and government then link me to some dubious conservative blog? Lol. How about you get me started with the actual primary source instead of some biased website?

I do. Do you know what they say about burden of proof?

lol come back when you've completed the prerequisites

<<   2  3 >>

join