It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 years later,9 unanswered questions.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
1. 9/11/01 Police Radio Transmission: "The Van Exploded"

2.911 - Dancing Israelis

3.9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

4.9/11 - firemen , police saying there are bomb's in the buildings

5.Fabled Enemies Extra: WTC Eyewitness Barry Jennings

6.Explosions in the WTC basement before the Plane struck the tower.

7.9/11 Firefighters Reveal Bombs Destroyed WTC lobby

8.9/11 Flight 93 Crash Conspiracy in Under 5 Minutes

9.The Pentagon

edit on 10-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

on your #9: I wasn't at the Pentagon when it got hit...but I was close enough to see the smoke rising. My former roommate was across the the street, being part of the Army ceremonial guard. They were bussed over just after the plane hit, and he did indeed see pieces of airplane including some seat sections and portions of turbines.

Take that for what it's worth. But I do believe that a jet airplane hit the Pentagon.

The rest of the unanswered questions I would like to know as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Number 9 is a new one to me, and seems to be proof on the side of the truthers who don’t think a plane hit the pentagon.

Generally speaking, 911 may be the biggest crime in history. It will likely never be properly investigated. From all the questions in this OP, to many more, such as why the rush to get rid of all the evidence, will never be answered.

This is a prima facia proof of a massive criminal conspiracy that has caused not only the murders of the people on 911 but the resulting wars and terrorism that ensued because of this horrible crime.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

#3 was known about something like a year and a half before 9/11. Rumsfeld was talking about overhauling the accounting system at the Pentagon. They have since accounted for most if not all of the money, but it took years.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Here’s another question that is very wrenching that seems to indicate the passengers on those flights may have been just summarily executed.

On this short video go to 17: 00. It is a horrifying detail of this mass murder plot

edit on 10-9-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Number 9 is a new one to me, and seems to be proof on the side of the truthers who don’t think a plane hit the pentagon.

I just gave it a listen. I think that a transcription of the reporter's statements would miss the inflections and stresses in his voice.

Put baldly, he says: "There's no evidence that a plane hit anywhere near the Pentagon."

But when you listen to it, he says: "There's no evidence that a plane hit anywhere near the Pentagon."

What he's doing is actually saying that this wasn't a near-miss, it was a direct strike. He then goes on to talk about the bits of wreckage scattered around, saying that there are no large sections like tailfin or wings discernible. He's painting a picture for viewers, since news cameras were being kept at a distance, not promoting a controversial new theory.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
1 and 2 are just down right strange, I have looked into this and there was no clear answer as to what it was all about. It does lead onto the Students that occupied a floor of one of the towers for a art project, again very very strange..

The only thing I could come up with regarding the mural was a possible link to the teachings of Karbala which states in none direct terms that if someone carries out something like this without giving prior warning then the perps will have a sort of bad Karma, having a mural on a van driving around NYC would be their way of warning people and thus fair game..

The whole subject would need a thread tbh but from what I read it made sense..

I will not post links but a quick search should get you up to speed..

RA

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have a question which I have never seen asked before but I could well have missed it.

It is often reported that people were identified by their DNA. Do Americans (or possibly only government employees) get their DNA logged in a database as standard practice?

I'm a 46 year old male and, to the best of my knowledge, my DNA has never been scanned and entered into a database. At least, I never gave my permission for that to happen. I have never been in contact (from the wrong side) with Law Enforcement, The Justice System or any kind of medical testing. How did the government manage to identify so many individuals solely on DNA evidence? I understand they can tell one DNA from another but how did they know the individuals DNA at all? Does one undergo testing prior to boarding certain planes in the US?

If anyone knows, I'd be grateful for that info. TIA.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

There were several ways that they used, including matching the passenger DNA to family members.

DNA analysis is the gold standard for identifying human remains and may be the only available method, when other methods, such as birthmarks, dental records, or fingerprints are not available. If sufficient DNA can be recovered, forensic DNA typing can identify biological samples—even when the human remains are fragmented and the DNA is degraded, as with the World Trade Center victims.
Identifications are made by comparing the DNA profile of reference samples with those from the human remains. The reference samples can be obtained from: (1) personal items used by the victim (a toothbrush, hairbrush, or razor); (2) banked biological samples (sperm or biopsy tissue from the victim); (3) biological relatives of the victim; and (4) human remains previously identified by other methods or other already-DNA-typed fragmented remains.

www.nij.gov...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
for once, make your F# minds up, was it an inside job or was it the Saudis i mean this is getting out of hand
what the hell is wrong with you guys, 16 years and y'all haven't made your minds up?

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

That literally contributed nothing to this thread.

edit on 10-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It will be like Pearl Harbour years later they will admit it. ie- they knew it was going to happen and let it. As an excuse to go to war. This time it was the war on terror. Gotta let all those involved die off first.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

im not being what you've said, with all due respect for the people whom have lost their lives and the people who lost their loved ones that day, my question stands

your edited replay is understandable and appreciated
edit on 10 9 2017 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

7.9/11 Firefighters Reveal Bombs Destroyed WTC lobby

These firefighters were in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel when WTC 2 collapsed on it. They mistook the collapse for an explosion.

Question answered...........Again.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
These past sixteen years have taught me one thing:

The American public is every bit as stupid as the perpetrators of the attack planned on them being.

Sixteen years and you f# retards are still bickering about the politics of a system that slaughters its own people and laughs in your face about it.

Sixteen years has taught me that America deserves to have its ass handed to it by whoever has the balls to get it done.

Ripe for the harvest.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
It will be like Pearl Harbour years later they will admit it. ie- they knew it was going to happen and let it. As an excuse to go to war. This time it was the war on terror. Gotta let all those involved die off first.

pearl harbour was a way to get into world war two and grab some land in asia.
so 9/11s ploy was to get into afghanistan and leave later defeated?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

#3 was known about something like a year and a half before 9/11. Rumsfeld was talking about overhauling the accounting system at the Pentagon. They have since accounted for most if not all of the money, but it took years.

You mean they recognized who had stolen it and where it all went ?

Something tells me they did not dig any further, and no charges were brought up, as per usual when we are talking billions and trillions of dollars.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
nvm. This is an old argument that's going to go the same way it always does.
edit on 9/10/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: Willtell

I just gave it a listen. I think that a transcription of the reporter's statements would miss the inflections and stresses in his voice.

Put baldly, he says: "There's no evidence that a plane hit anywhere near the Pentagon."

But when you listen to it, he says: "There's no evidence that a plane hit anywhere near the Pentagon."

What he's doing is actually saying that this wasn't a near-miss, it was a direct strike. He then goes on to talk about the bits of wreckage scattered around, saying that there are no large sections like tailfin or wings discernible. He's painting a picture for viewers, since news cameras were being kept at a distance, not promoting a controversial new theory.

This is laughable, in its entirety.

He is plainly saying, as EVERYONE KNOWS, that nothing AT ALL that comes from a plane could be seen, and we know it from the pictures.

The video he made years later in reverent fearful apology said nothing of the sort of what you are saying either.

He and everyone else there can think for themselves and realize no plane had hit.

In fact none of them at any point talked about planes until they were asked or TOLD about the planes hitting WTC.

Nothing about the damage, or any part of the story leads any logical mind to think a plane would have caused that damage.

Missile, anything else, not a plane.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This is the first time I ever saw this video. This is indeed very troubling. I agree there are still many questions surrounding 9/11. It seems like the media accepted the official story without doing their duty to question government credibility and doing its own investigations. They also dropped the ball when they ignored and didn't question all the lies leading up to the Iraq war. We'll never get to the real truth since most of the evidence was quickly hauled away and destroyed.

I think a lot of Americans have lost trust in their government since that day. If our government doesn't have anything to hide, and they really wanted to get at the truth behind 9/11, why isn't our government allowing an independent investigation? The citizens of the U.S. deserve to have a full public accounting and detailed unbiased investigation surrounding the worst attack on American soil. We had more openness with the OJ trial than we had with a crime that tugged at the heart of every American! The government spent more money on the Bill Clinton investigation than they did 9/11!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join