It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) (AREA 51) CAMO DUDES, BUS DRIVER=TROUBLE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I thought this was pretty interesting. I really don't understand why someone would go out of his way to follow cammo-dudes and employees on the bluebird. What did he expect was going to happen. I mean, I think climbing Tikaboo Peak is understandable, as is visiting the gate, but following them and filming there faces? Over a period of several weeks he has uploaded a lot of videos. Not only that, but I think if people keep harassing cammo dudes and employees, then eventually it could result in a more serious incident or perhaps security will change (ruining the "tourist attraction" for everyone).

I'm wondering if this is why those that visit Area 51 area as a tourist, often don't speak about it (I'm looking at the Aviation Projects forum now).

Anyways, an excerpt of the video description:

(snip)

As I was fueling up in Alamo I saw a camo dude drive down the road, and make a right. I took my time so he would park, and go home before I went looking. I found the truck, and pulled into the parking spot next to the Dodge.

(snip)

Before I could even turn my jeep off the Bluebird employee bus came rushing in.

(snip)

Then the driver got off, and I could hear him yelling some choice words. He ran behind my jeep, and took down my license plate number

(snip)

(he then drives away)

So next Friday I will show you, and tell you what happened to me.

If I were guessing, the Lincoln Country Sheriff pulled him up and he got a massive fine, possibly even at gunpoint.

As always, you're best off reading the primary evidence in the video below.

The video:

The comments are also interesting:

I will post the video next Friday, and show what happened, and why. Also show the ridiculous ticket I received. I'm not going to court to fight the fine, but my rights that were completely violated.

I have amazing footage to show that a tipster told me was going to happen, and it did!!

In another video he talks about the base being lit up at night, visible to him because of low cloud, and uses a metal detector near the gate.

Meanwhile:

Air Force pilot killed in crash 100 miles northwest of Nellis base

An Air Force pilot died when his plane crashed during a training mission Tuesday northwest of Nellis Air Force Base, officials confirmed Friday.
Specific information on the aircraft involved in the crash is classified and not available for release, said Maj. Christina Sukach, a Nellis spokeswoman.

www.reviewjournal.com...

(please go to aircraft projects subforum for this specific incident)
edit on 9/9/17 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

I don't think the first truck was a camo dude. The antenna is on a magmount. Probably a contractor. The second was a dude. Dudes can get fired if their photo is published, so do something funny to their face.

The dudes and the white bus are found at the court house in Alamo. I've photographed the bus there plenty of times, but I don't park there or loiter. I suppose you could park by the library, which is at the side of the building.

If you follow the bus, you will get a meeting with the sheriff
or deputy . If you park somewhere and the bus goes by, nothing will happen. Campfire Hill for example is a good place to catch the bus.

Supposedly the court house is the first pick up location for the white bus. The employees that live around Hiko get picked up by the first ET Highway sign. As far as I know, those are the only stops.

Getting back to the video, if it starts to rain, I suggest getting to pavement. Roads will dry out fast, so if conditions become dangerous, I suppose you can wait it out on dirt. The worst location would be a dry lake. The water will sit on the lake. I suspect you will be stuck on the lake for days if it is wet.

I've seen two cloud to ground lightning strikes around the range. The point where it hits glows yellow, perhaps due to ionization of the salt in the ground. Damn exciting, but I don't need that kind of excitement.

I was parked by the power line overlook once and saw Tikaboo get zapped. Fun until I figured out the storm was headed towards me. I drove away so I can't verify the overlook was zapped.

You really area safe in a car. One of those TV shows did the experiment. The car was a rental. ;-)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Interesting, thanks. I wonder though what would happen if you got stuck out there? Like an engine failure or stuck in the mud by one of the gates in, do they help out in any way / talk?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: fill0000
Interesting, thanks. I wonder though what would happen if you got stuck out there? Like an engine failure or stuck in the mud by one of the gates in, do they help out in any way / talk?

Lets dont try , and just say we did
Safer that way

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fill0000

The "regulars" use satellite "Messengers." Inreach is the preferred device. Some use Spot.

I have no idea if the dudes would save your arse. I can tell you one of the base workers called in an accident on the ET Highway. An Airstream jack knifed. She wasn't a dudette as far as I know, but she had a base radio. Not to let on, I said "Oh I see you have a ham radio." They use a Harris P25 trunk radio. Now she could be from Groom, the TTR, Base Camp (unlikely), or Nellis.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz
I thought this was pretty interesting. I really don't understand why someone would go out of his way to follow cammo-dudes and employees on the bluebird. What did he expect was going to happen. I mean, I think climbing Tikaboo Peak is understandable, as is visiting the gate, but following them and filming there faces? Over a period of several weeks he has uploaded a lot of videos. Not only that, but I think if people keep harassing cammo dudes and employees, then eventually it could result in a more serious incident or perhaps security will change (ruining the "tourist attraction" for everyone).

I'm wondering if this is why those that visit Area 51 area as a tourist, often don't speak about it (I'm looking at the Aviation Projects forum now).

Shameless plug - I uploaded my "persue the Area 51 worker bus" video a few days ago:
www.youtube.com...

You aren't going to get a "massive fine" for pissing around, following the bus or parking where it parks at the Alamo sheriff station. Or taking video of people in a public place? Typically that isn't an offence either. Isn't the parking lot at the Alamo Sheriff station a public place? A deputy might give you some grief and tell you to move on.

I suspect "ADVENTURES with Christian" is doing some good old click-baiting.
edit on 9-9-2017 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

I didn't know you were a member of ATS. Cool.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The Alien Jerky place is where they used to park before parking at the "V." I guess the new jerky guy doesn't mind them parking there.

That bus was really flying through that new 60MPH zone. Of course the Lincoln County sheriff would never ticket the bus.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fill0000

Like gariac said, and thanks to his advice, I carry a Garmin Inreach with me. I can send a text, or an SOS via satellite if I get in trouble. Thankfully as yet I never have had to.

The camo dudes are in contact with the Lincoln County Sheriff department. As I found out:
youtu.be...
I gotta hope they would call the sheriff if they came across someone in trouble.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The camodudes are deputized by the Lincoln County sheriff, so they are a bit more than "in contact." Dust off the old Glenn Campbell Desert Rat newsletters for how he found this out. I took a quick look at the index and don't see which issue explained this. However I see Larry King got his alien implant in Issue 13.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Mr Adventures with Christian is going
to adventure himself right into a black
site rendition hold.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Update:

Apparently "they" wanted him booked for "something" because he was filming the bus for multiple days in a row. So they booked him for a "bad" licence plate. He took them to court and won.

Other tid bits:

Unrelated to adventures with christian, apparently a couple of weeks ago a youtuber jumped in front of the white employee bus (bluebird) wearing a wiener costume. The bus skidded to a stop.

Footage of the sky lit up at night deleted.

Employee bus hasn't been operating for a couple of days.
edit on 21/9/17 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

This required 30 minutes? It would be a line or two on a blog.

The Lincoln County Sheriff Department cas been ticketing cars for years with out proper license plates.

(post by Congressmine609 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I really find Adventures with Christian very interesting. He really knows Nevada history, and brings up a lot of great points. You can see that he is a very honest man. When I want to know about area 51 I always go to his channel, and I don't understand the negative comments about him. I think if you looked at his work on area 51, and mining in Nevada you would appreciate what he does. Please note that i'm just expressing my thoughts, and I really enjoy this site.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Cool , my friend is currently on holiday to speak with the sheahans and visit their property or if they can still get access to the groom mine .

He is going along ET highway and going to various ET spots .
He should return to Scotland tomorrow so I can ask him then if he met anything weird

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheArea51Liar
POST REMOVED BY STAFF.

Very nice, "Stephen Dr****" is it? Or is that just your sock-puppet?
TheArea51Liar - very good, original even!

"He really knows Nevada history, and brings up a lot of great points" - but hasn't figured this out:
Nevada law requires most vehicles to display front and rear license plates at all times, except motorcycles and trailers, which require only a rear plate.

Click-baiting - for those unfamiliar with the term, this is click-baiting:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-9-2017 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Sep 27 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Foster, or "the area 51 rider" I find it interesting how you use click bait in all your videos. Then stage the sensor in the road.How do you claim you know Nevada when you live in Canada? Just a honest question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join