It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revenge of 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Let's see what we have now....

1) Hurricane Harvey
2) Hurricane Irma
3) 8.x earthquake of Mexico coast
4) North Korea nuclear related crap
5) Forest fires all over in US PNW
6) Record heat all over the place...and more related changes

not to mention...

ongoing ISIS terror attacks
Syria crap
ongoing Myanmar crap that you ignore - Rohingya
ongoing obesity increase all over the world

2012...I mean did anything happen....watch The Last Pope? DVD...

and maybe something else happened...you just don't realize the significance of it cause you haven't heard about it.

but until the last name Kardashian no longer appears in print...nothing of importance has happened!

ok...add your own...

edit on 8-9-2017 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
fukushima?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm sure it was a matter of Mayans not carrying the one on a long division problem.
One thing is for sure, the popularization of Mayan culture and habits led to quite a few hospitalizations of people taking alcohol rectally. Wasn't a good idea then, isn't a good idea now.
Be safe, ATS.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
ongoing proliferation of cell towers and mobile phones (which relatively few feel is bad)
explosion of mobile phone / wi-fi everywhere / emf pollution
explosion of social media (more fake and self-ish behavior) -- "What, global warming? Planet environment breaking down, that's not important, I need to get back to looking at my screen! what, look both ways while crossing the street, no I am more important)
opiod crisis

Kim Jong Il did die in Dec.2011....paving way for his son who has taken missile and nuclear testing to a while new level for NK.

edit on 8-9-2017 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
And nothing bad ever happened before 2012?
When was Katrina, again?

edit on 9/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

dec. 21?

Bah.

I only saw myself from the future. Was kinda hoping for something more exciting.

Ill take what I can get, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Circa 1983

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Don't forget Andrew, Hugo, and many of their predacessors.

There were also a few massive asteroid/meteor strikes. Yukatan peninsula in Mexico comes to mind.

We're doomed, aren't we, Phage?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Pretty much.
Each one of us.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname
ongoing proliferation of cell towers and mobile phones

Lol.

Just wait for when every cell tower transmits in 5G. Everyones DNA will be transformed worldwide when all that starts getting pumped through everyones bodies.

2012 should have happened in 2012.

Its like an elastic band that has just been let go of. Now the world population has limited time to catch up. Events are going to motor along now seeing that Satan has limited time for world domination.

Every weird weather phenomenon now will be scalar weaponry and engineered. haSatan wants America destroyed so he is going to batter it now with weather warfare.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Few more on the record, the Black Death,Spanish Flu,small pox,The tsunami a few years ago,Krakatoa,Vesuvius...the worlds just doing what it always has. Now if the sky splits open and Jesus shows up or the Aliens from Independence day show up, then We can assume its the end.Meanwhile,yep,all of us are doomed,nobody gets out ofdying.a reply to: Phage

edit on 8-9-2017 by ridgerunner because: add sentance

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage double post-oops

edit on 8-9-2017 by ridgerunner because: double post

edit on 8-9-2017 by ridgerunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
All this "bad" occurrences have to happen before the "good" can bring about.

It's like making a clay cup. It's got to be in the fire before it can cool off and be a cup.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Few more on the record, the Black Death,Spanish Flu,small pox,The tsunami a few years ago,Krakatoa,Vesuvius...the worlds just doing what it always has. Now if the sky splits open and Jesus shows up or the Aliens from Independence day show up, then We can assume its the end.Meanwhile,yep,all of us are doomed,nobody gets out ofdying.a reply to: Phage

yes...many cycles...but it's the # of events in a given time period. Many of the things you wrote up there happened with large time gaps. We can become desensitized to news too...

just think about how many ISIS incidents/attacks there have been.

actually u don't have to...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
2012 pre-homecoming- arrived unnoticed by many. Detected by a few?
20?? Homecoming- direct visitation to planets of interest, noticeable presence awareness activated.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

I've told people, "You'll go through hell before you'll ever see heaven." People's eyes glaze over and ask, "What do you mean?" They'll/we'll see.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

That sounds like Trump when he says "Many people don't know..."

Your statement is not really that hard to understand. The people you said it to must be quite lacking. Who do you hang with?

edit on 9/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

It has been my experience that people in general, particularly when you try and discuss subjects deeper than day to day happenings, aren't that bright. I find it difficult to talk to most people about anything beyond what they're going to eat for lunch.
edit on 9-9-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Again,
Who do you hang with? People who are stupid?

Why?
edit on 9/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You must live on a different planet than I do, or I just have a really jaded and distorted view of most people's level of "intelligence." Heh... I guess I probably answered my own question. I have only met a handful of people who could talk about anything other than neighborhood gossip or favorite pop topic
edit on 9-9-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join