It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood on DACA: Everyone Has Right to Live

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
In a blatant display of liberal hypocrisy at work Planned Parenthood made this official statement regarding DACA today...

Here at Planned Parenthood, we firmly believe that every person has the right to live, work, and raise a family freely and without the threat of deportation or separation," CEO Cecile Richards said in a fundraising email Tuesday.

Folks, you just can't make this stuff up. What a bunch of fools.

Article

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
that's rich coming from pp.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Bebies aint peeople! Parasitic fetuses I think is the proper nomenclature.

Memory of a gnat, I swear.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
.......and now I believe in Mandela Effect.

Wow. Just wow.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
In a blatant display of liberal hypocrisy at work Planned Parenthood made this official statement regarding DACA today...

Here at Planned Parenthood, we firmly believe that every person has the right to live, work, and raise a family freely and without the threat of deportation or separation," CEO Cecile Richards said in a fundraising email Tuesday.

Article

Raise a family freely = On everybody else's dime.

Wow.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The joke of the week right?

As they continue to go after the wrong people.

Never fails does it.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

Article

Wow.

Maybe she meant 'raise a family for free'?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The lowlife's who run Planned Murderhood will say whatever works to help their fundraising efforts. They and Hillary are of the same sick mindset.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

Article

Wow.

Maybe she meant 'raise a family for free'?

or, "a family tree"

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

They are just sick.
abort73.com...

Consider the numbers. Among black women, the current abortion ratio is 420.2 That means there are 420 abortions for every 1,000 live births. Statistically, 30% of black pregnancies end in abortion (excluding miscarriages). Among white women, the abortion ratio is 121—which means less than 11% of white pregnancies end in abortion.3 The abortion ratio among Hispanic women is 178, or 15% of pregnancies.4 Even though whites make up 63.7% of America's population,5 white women account for only 37% of its abortions.6

By the latest count, approximately 2,614 human beings lose their lives to abortion each day in the United States.7 The CDC tells us that on average, 19% are Hispanic, 36% are black, and 37% are white.8 That translates to approximately 497 Hispanic children, 941 black children, and 967 white children. Think about those numbers. Though the white population in the U.S. outnumbers the black population five to one,10 abortion kills close to the same number of black children each day as it does white children. John Piper, a white pastor with a heart for racial justice, remarks on the disparity of abortion this way:

The de facto effect (I don’t call it the main cause, but net effect) of putting abortion clinics in the urban centers is that the abortion of Hispanic and Black babies is more than double their percentage of the population... Call this what you will—when the slaughter has an ethnic face and the percentages are double that of the white community and the killers are almost all white, something is going on here that ought to make the lovers of racial equality and racial harmony wake up.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

They are just sick.
abort73.com...

kinda re-defines "23 and me"

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
part of her quote:

a real gem...

"Planned Parenthood stands with DREAMers, the young people in this community who are the future of this country.”

So kill the babies born here and laud the ones here illegally.

link   

LOL... I am totally ok with abortion but this definitely proves somebody needs to be reading the statements before they come out.

ETA: yes, I realize it's not a popular opinion for conservatives, but it's my opinion. Still proves the left is full of denial.
edit on 9/6/17 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

LOL... I am totally ok with abortion but this definitely proves somebody needs to be reading the statements before they come out.

ETA: yes, I realize it's not a popular opinion for conservatives, but it's my opinion. Still proves the left is full of denial.

I am pro-choice as well, but I don't support abortions, just the right to choose.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

part of her quote:

a real gem...

"Planned Parenthood stands with DREAMers, the young people in this community who are the future of this country.”

Before anyone corrects me, yes, what I wrote doesn't make sense. The abortionists don't wait for the babies to be born before killing them.

There.

that being said, while I am against this barbaric act, I realize that it is legal.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

part of her quote:

a real gem...

Before anyone corrects me, yes, what I wrote doesn't make sense. The abortionists don't wait for the babies to be born before killing them.

There.

that being said, while I am against this barbaric act, I realize that it is legal.

LOL, they would gladly kill babies born if they could make their money and it was legal. Who are we kidding?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

... unless, you know, you're an inconvenience to your mommy. Then she gets to decide if you have a right to live or not.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Why do planned parenthood think they have any stake in this discussion whatsoever? They need to mind their business and stick to pointing to bowls of condoms.

It's almost as though they're becoming a political organization.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join