It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If advised to evacuate from this hurricane please do so.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Unfortunately many US Eastern seaboard hurricanes in the last decade have been blown out of proportion by the media.This may lead
to complacency by some,this is not one you sit on the porch and watch the show of.

In the Pacific we had a storm of this power in 1974 called cyclone Tracy.

I post the original newsreel of the aftermath of that storm its quite sobering.

If the authorities say leave please do so.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

isnt :

" do exactly the opposite of that " teh gubbermint " advises "

a mantra of most ATS members ?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yes but in this case that might be decidedly unhealthy

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Yah but you know there's that one dude who just puts on some tunes and does air guitar in his underwear instead

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It's called "Survival of the Fittest", or "Natural Selection" in my humble opinion.

If you think you can hang on while this one blows in, be my guest.

Common sense would be all that is needed here, and the rest...

Sounds kind'a callous, but hey, if you won't listen to people trying to save your life, then best of luck.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Heh.

I just used the term "evolution in action" in another thread.
Problem is, what affects them affects all of us. We are societal animals. Bigly.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Especially with another hurricane coming shortly after it. TS Jose is supposed to become a hurricane tomorrow . That means, clean up and rescue efforts etc will be hampered in more destructive weather and potentially more flooding

No word yet where Jose will go though, but it's looking like the same path as Irma.

...JOSE CONTINUES TO GRADUALLY STRENGTHEN... ...EXPECTED TO BECOME A HURRICANE BY WEDNESDAY NIGHT...

11:00 PM AST Tue Sep 5
Moving: W at 14 mph
Min pressure: 1004 mb
Max sustained: 50 mph

Source: NHC

edit on 6-9-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Those who remain when warned, remind me of this joke..

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

Funny, an act of god strikes, and when all is said and done, the survivors exclaim "Thank God!"

weird, people are weird...

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Hilarious.

But it's a joke, right?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

/*psst, but I think he implies there's some truth to it. Get him!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Could be, or it could be a parable.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Or maybe even a hyperable.

Get it? It's a joke. Get it?

edit on 9/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

/*psst, but I think he implies there's some truth to it. Get him!

Oh thanks, that's all I need.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Everything I say is a hyperabole...

probably.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Santa never made it into Darwin

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Why rely on govt to tell you what to do. why not make up your own mind and evacuate if you consider it prudent.

Even cyclones have a role to play in the depopulation agenda. Why, becuse people die as a result of them and thats one less person who will not breed again.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Yeah.
And one of them might have borne someone who could be a real leader, or a smart person, or something. So...screw em because they're stupid and stuff. There's enough people already.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah.
And one of them might have borne someone who could be a real leader, or a smart person, or something. So...screw em because they're stupid and stuff. There's enough people already.

That could be considered reaoanble for them to think of but I dont think it would weigh much against the depoualtion agenda when the elite make policy like the depopulation agenda. Thier likely the rationale would be they such people can be born to the elite too.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

How's that depopulation agenda working out? Seems there's more 'n more of us. All the time.

Guess they're not so good at it. Is that good or bad?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

When I used to play dune 2, I used to wait till all my troops and their troops were massive, then watch them all annihilate each other, causing my pc to slow down to a slide show.

They're just waiting for the epic moment. Create lots of stoopids and let them all go at each other.. before you know it, all that's left is that one harvester that snuck away and stalled because he had no more refineries to go back to.

It's how I'd do it... anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join