It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Reportedly Want to End Father's Day.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Gryphon66

This is not a small group this is progressive thought process 101.

Go to gender studies class at universities and I'm betting a majority of these professors would agree with using garbage third wave feminists man hate.

I used to call myself a feminist but nut job people like this make me now call myself an egalitarian.

Try to be a rational liberal because progressives have taken over

Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Right, the same arguments regarding missing mothers are triggering or how "transphobic" mothers day is applies to Mother's Day too, using the same logic. Of course, I'm sure proponents would claim it's not the same thing because of the patriarchy, and "every day is men's and fathers day." reply to: dug88

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Where did I lie exactly? I remind you that you brought the subject of issues and failures with the opposite sex into this conversation, and I refuted your cliched nonsense.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Your continual denials and apologies for White Supremacists notwithstanding, what does that have to do with the topic again?

You know, that bit up there that a small group in Australia that the OP thinks is led by an ugly woman reflects what liberals think or do?

*snaps fingers*

FOCUS.

link   

I'm sorry you feel that you're ugly.

Ha ha ha . I might or might not be ugly but i can guarantee you my father deserves a phone call at the very least tomorrow . Damn witches should go back to the kitchen and make me a sammich .

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: CulturalResilience

So liberals are to blame for the opinions of one person?

And no deranged liberal campaign is complete without the requisite ugly, female mouthpiece. Is it for real? I don't know, but signs saying Dad's don't deserve a day certainly sounds like the sort of crap that the man hate movement would come up with.

I wonder what purpose it serves to say something so ignorant.

Where have you been introvert? Liberals are to blame for everything.

Indeed.

I've just learned that liberals get all the sex and drugs, without any real responsibility.

I think I'm becoming more liberal as we speak.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Same thing happened in the usa bunch of feminists complaining about fathers day on mostly Twitter and youtube

I call a spade a spade and am no longer surprised by human stupidity.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Where did I lie exactly? I remind you that you brought the subject of issues and failures with the opposite sex into this conversation, and I refuted your cliched nonsense.

Do you understand what lies are?

Your title is misleading ... you failed to mention that rather than "liberals" your gripe is with a small group in Austrailia.

Your OP is misleading for the same reasons.

Your OP is crying about women, you chime in on another posters sexist nonsense to back it up, and you were called on it.

/shrug

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Same thing happened in the usa bunch of feminists complaining about fathers day on mostly Twitter and youtube

I call a spade a spade and am no longer surprised by human stupidity.

No, I'm not surprised by stupidity either. Nor rank dishonesty.

Why don't you back up your claim with evidence: that would be some substantiation for the OP at least.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

So liberals are to blame for the opinions of one person?

And no deranged liberal campaign is complete without the requisite ugly, female mouthpiece. Is it for real? I don't know, but signs saying Dad's don't deserve a day certainly sounds like the sort of crap that the man hate movement would come up with.

I wonder what purpose it serves to say something so ignorant.

Where have you been introvert? Liberals are to blame for everything.

Indeed.

I've just learned that liberals get all the sex and drugs, without any real responsibility.

I think I'm becoming more liberal as we speak.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I'm sorry you feel that you're ugly.

Ha ha ha . I might or might not be ugly but i can guarantee you my father deserves a phone call at the very least tomorrow . Damn witches should go back to the kitchen and make me a sammich .

I'm sorry, are you trying to prove my argument that you're sexist for me?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Do you understand what reportedly means? Having a discussion with you is like playing chess with a bunch of pigeons that crap all over the board and strut like they won the game.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I think it would be better if your OP stated something like, "look at this nutter. What a stupid idea she has" but instead you go for the all too tired "it's a liberal" agenda trope. Step back and take a breath.

Hasty generalization is an informal fallacy of faulty generalization by reaching an inductive generalization based on insufficient evidence—essentially making a rushed conclusion without considering all of the variables. In statistics, it may involve basing broad conclusions regarding the statistics of a survey from a small sample group that fails to sufficiently represent an entire population.[1] Its opposite fallacy is called slothful induction, or denying a reasonable conclusion of an inductive argument (e.g. "it was just a coincidence").

Link to your salvation

edit on 2-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Do you understand what reportedly means? Having a discussion with you is like playing chess with a bunch of pigeons that crap all over the board and strut like they won the game.

You have an issue with pigeons too?

Goodness. Can we offer you a safe space?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Are you offering yours up .

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You have an issue with pigeons too?

Save some for the actual purpose of making boilers, nobody will have any hot water the way you are using it up.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: hutch622

Ever noticed how this crap usually comes out of the mouths of women that no man can get drunk enough to be with .

How could anyone who says crap like this EVER be accused of sexism.
How unfair.

True...
But ya gotta wonder, who trolls through the interwebs looking for this kind of stupid stuff. I mean, it's given that some people are damn fools and it doesn't matter what their political orientation might be. But who seeks this stuff out and posts it with a flourish, saying "Liberals...J'accuse!" ?
Give your heads a shake, you're being played. And it ain't the good guys working at turning you against your neighbour!

link   
Hows about.... no fathers, no child support........ ahhhhh you don't like that do you, you lazy stupid cow's

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Hmmm ... maybe they've got a lot of time on their hands?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Hows about.... no fathers, no child support........ ahhhhh you don't like that do you, you lazy stupid cow's

And the hits just keep on coming.

Add another piece of evidence to the claim of sexist nonsense spewed in this discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join