It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 yrs. later: Princess Diana, Queen of Heaven the Antichrist & the NWO.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Added Note: I’m including this in The Gray Area as this is in part the Diana murder conspiracy, a religious conspiracy connected to Diana, Prince William = the Antichrist AND the banking system of England, the start of the ten kingdoms that will control the world as the One World Order.

Princess Diana: How she has been remembered 20 years after her death

London marks 20 years since death (murder) of Princess Diana.

The world is remembering Princess Diana, the beloved royal who died 20 years ago today. Diana died on Aug. 31, 1997, after she was in a car crash which killed her boyfriend Dodi Fayed and the couple’s driver, Henri Paul.

Her funeral at Westminster Abbey in London was reportedly watched by 2.5 billion people worldwide.

The princess left behind two sons, Prince William and Prince Harry, who were 15 and 12 years old, respectively, at the time.

Now in their 30s, they went to Kensington Palace on Wednesday to visit a memorial garden for their late mother.

Yes she was loved. And she will never be forgotten. And she was murdered, of that many are sure, she even gave notes to her butler concerning her husband wishing to kill her by car.

But what I hadn't heard was this...

Diana, the 'Moon Goddess'.

Christopher Everard believe she's the 'woman in travail' spoken of in Revelation of John in Chapter 12.

Diana, the bringer of the Antichrist.

8/30: SPIRITUS ANTICHRISTI W/ CHRISTOPHER EVERARD

On September 23, 2017, the Sun will be in the zodiac constellation Virgo, which they say represents that woman clothed with the Sun. The moon will be at the feet of Virgo “with the moon under her feet.”

The ‘nine’ stars of the zodiac constellation Leo, plus three planets Mercury, Venus, and Mars, will be at the head of Virgo—“on her head a crown of twelve stars”.

The planet Jupiter will be in the center of Virgo, and as the weeks pass after September 23 Jupiter will exit Virgo to the east, past her feet, so to speak—“She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth.”

Ok, that doesn’t say much about Diana, or does it?

A woman clothed with the Sun can be explained as a woman of royalty – a queen or a goddess ordained to lead people with the sun light of God. The woman with the moon under her feet can be described as the Goddess of the Moon – the Moon Goddess was named Diana.

The woman has a crown of 12 stars on her head. The crown of 12 stars can represent the 12 tribes of Israel meaning the queen of heaven would gather them together – some say that the stars represent the stars found on the flag of the European Union.

She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth.… She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod.”

As freaky as it sounds - it makes some sense. Doesn’t it?

(more)

edit on 1625Thursday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
(more)

For many years, the dragon has been interpreted as Satan. However, the dragon is seen on the flag of Wales. This means that Diana gives birth to a child that is an heir to the throne.

Now it really starts to stack up.

Princess Diana was killed (murdered) in a car crash at Pont D’ Alma tunnel in France.

Point D’ Alma means “Bridge of Souls” The area of Pont D’ Alma was an ancient Merovingian sacrificial site to the Goddess Diana. Anyone who died there while in the service of the holy blood line had their “calling and election made sure.” This means that their souls would be taken directly into heaven.

The descendants of these divine souls would also become divine on planet Earth, the equivalent of a saint or messianic God. Therefore according to the ancient mythologies Prince William would considered a divine progeny, fit to be the holy heir to the secret kingdom of the Earth.

Wow.

So now comes William. Born on the solstice and was called the ‘Sun’ or ‘Solar King.’

Now get this.

William carries a more illustrious pedigree than any other monarch to sit on the throne of England. His bloodline can be traced back to the biblical House of David, and possibly Jesus himself, as well to the historical figure remembered as Satan.

His marriage to Kate Middleton has been patterned on the ancient pagan May Day rituals of king sacrifice and sex magic.

His bride has been quite consciously chosen to be modeled as a new Diana, a living incarnation of that “virgin queen” goddess referred to in St. John’s Revelation as the Whore of Babylon.

There’s so much more in this article/interview it’s unreal. There’s no way I can cover it all here but if you’re interested in this HUGE conspiracy theory all these years later? It’s well worth the read.

(more)

edit on 0632Thursday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
(more)

Highlights:

Coleman has stated that: “The once overt power of the British Empire…has been replaced by covert power, behind the scenes. The Round Table network of the Committee of 300 is made up of organizations like the Council of Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Rockefeller Group, the World Trade Organization, the 1001 Club of the Isles, the Club of Rome and the various international intelligence agencies – last, but by no means least, the Royal Institute of International Affairs” – and, of course, the various international intelligence agencies.

- Two years before the crash Hollywood was given a script called ‘Princess Die’ (appeared on hard Copy)

- Fashion show named Diana’s wardrobe, ‘Dresses to Die For.’

- How she tries to throw herself down the stairs when pregnant commenting she felt like she was carrying the ‘Antichrist.’

- Feared for her life and told many just so.

- Prince Charles having roots back to Dracul and Cain.

- The Royal Family are the biggest opium and heroin dealers the world has ever seen.

- Prince Harry will not make it to his 30's.

Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II claim to be of the Blood line of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene.

It is Christian Blasphemy to claim that Jesus married Mary Magdalene and fathered a number of children in a continuous “bloodline”.

This bloodline is referred to as the “Holy Grail”, with those possessing it believing themselves the rightful heirs to the throne of Jerusalem or ZION. They believe that a new king of “the Holy Seed of David” will preside over the new “Messianic kingdom” of Israel and the world. This King most likely will be Prince William.

- Prince William will be eventually be called the REX MUNDI the new presumed king of “the holy seed of David” presiding over the new “Messianic Order.”

- All of the events that surround the death of Diana and the mystical overtones of the birth of Prince William can be found in the Book of the Apocalypse and the Book of Daniel.

The body of Diana lies between the two pillars of a sepulcher in the middle of a lake. The center is the place prepared for the “secret” god. The center of the tomb has the body of Diana being the sacred feminine beacon of God.

This is just wild!

Now it goes on to some BS about Jesus visiting Europe after His Crucifixion, which in my book is ridiculous, but there is a lot more here for anyone who wants to throw themselves into the waters of a conspiracy theory on steroids.

I’ll leave it with this.

He claims that it has startling similarities to the prophecies of Daniel chapter 2 and Revelation chapter 17 where a latter-day political union which, in its final form, will consist of ten nations or groups of nations dominated by the antichrist and getting its power from the nation with seven hills (Rome) and being ruled by the antichrist born of the Whore of Babylon.

Prince William. The once and future... (?)

There's tons more to this I just can't comment on but if you'd like to listen to the interview you may HERE.

Pretty mind blowing - at least for me.

peace

edit on 3433Thursday201713 by silo13 because: link fix

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Let her rest in peace....I wish I had that much time as you apparently do on my hands to compile all this craziness (respectfully speaking).

And no...I dont care to learn more about "the tons more" you can't comment on. (What..something's secret?) The only "mind -blowing "importance is that which you deemed...important. None of it...sorry.

Most of this makes no sense and I doubt anyone will give the interview linked a listen. Sorry, again.

Good luck.....................MS

*I'd give this a thumbs down, but will post a question mark because there might be 1 or 2 members whose mind gets blown as yours(your words). Peace!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No it doesn't make sense. What kind of book of books foretell doom and gloom that has been happening for years even before or after events happen. Nothing will happen everything will be the same, the only difference would be the world shaking and moving like always.

It's sad really people believe the physical embodiment of an Antichrist when they're too scared to look at a mirror and say they aren't one.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There sure are a lot of strange things about her death and all the mysticism about the royal family.

Have seen a few things lately about September 23. But I won't hold my breath.

Let's wait and see...

An open mind always, this is a crazy as hell world!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Would Harry not be the more evil one ? Born with hair of fire.... Game to wear a Hitler outfit to a party ?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Watching her documentary ( secret interview) was telling. She said herself she was a sacrifice and Prince Charles only courted her at such a young age because she was a virgin. He was in love with another woman ( non virgin), which he is in fact married to today. He never loved her which is why she was plagued with deep depression and cutting herself.

He couldn't marry Camillia because she was not only a virgin but she had kids as well. He needed a virgin to have his children and he also needed someone who would give birth to a male and female. He was so upset to find out Harry was a male. Kate having given birth to a male and female means to me, Charles will not be King. The crown will go to William. My theory anyway.

I do believe there is something sinister with that family and wouldn't be surprised if all hell didn't break loose with her youngest son, Harry.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Some of us like strangeness and weird stuff. Some might even say that's what brought us to a site like this.

*shrug*

Thanks for the thread silo, I found it quite fascinating. I can't say I buy into much of it, but its an interesting spin on the story all the same. Ill be looking into it more as the mood strikes.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Do you mind sharing this doc with us? Seems interesting!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

It's out on cable and has caused a lot of backlash and controversy.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hello , this bit is interesting

Princess Diana was killed (murdered) in a car crash at Pont D’ Alma tunnel in France. Point D’ Alma means “Bridge of Souls” The area of Pont D’ Alma was an ancient Merovingian sacrificial site to the Goddess Diana. Anyone who died there while in the service of the holy blood line had their “calling and election made sure.” This means that their souls would be taken directly into heaven. The descendants of these divine souls would also become divine on planet Earth, the equivalent of a saint or messianic God. Therefore according to the ancient mythologies Prince William would considered a divine progeny, fit to be the holy heir to the secret kingdom of the Earth.

Its always the basics with any story of this kind

Sources, proper referencing , these primary checks . Sometimes there do come along fascinating coincidences of note , so thanks for raising it . Maybe comeback later with opinion

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Let her rest in peace....I wish I had that much time as you apparently do on my hands to compile all this craziness (respectfully speaking).

And no...I dont care to learn more about "the tons more" you can't comment on. (What..something's secret?) The only "mind -blowing "importance is that which you deemed...important. None of it...sorry.

Most of this makes no sense and I doubt anyone will give the interview linked a listen. Sorry, again.

Good luck.....................MS

*I'd give this a thumbs down, but will post a question mark because there might be 1 or 2 members whose mind gets blown as yours(your words). Peace!

a reply to: mysterioustranger

Oh my! Who peed in your Cherios this morning.
All you needed to complete that reply was a 'whah whah' whine or two.

This info is appalling and remarkable at once. All the intrigue. The history. The Power. Now with Sept. 23rf coming up! WOW!

It's the stuff great books are made of.

Sadly she had to die, but she did well while she was here that's for sure.

peace

edit on 2707Thursday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Thank you. You saved me looking it up.

I'll be back after listening.

peace

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This show aired last night.

It's interesting,

www.groundzeromedia.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I agree OP. Thanks for posting.

Foolish to dismiss a good conspiracy as this one! Fiction writers wish they could come up with something like this. But as they say, truth is stranger than fiction

p.s. Now you know why I'm off cereal for life. Too many people peein' in the Cheerios!

edit on 31-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The Merovingians play a prominent role in French historiography and national identity, although their importance was partly overshadowed by that of the Gauls during the Third Republic. Charles de Gaulle is on record as stating his opinion that "For me, the history of France begins with Clovis, elected as king of France by the tribe of the Franks, who gave their name to France. Before Clovis, we have Gallo-Roman and Gaulish prehistory. The decisive element, for me, is that Clovis was the first king to have been baptized a Christian. My country is a Christian country and I reckon the history of France beginning with the accession of a Christian king who bore the name of the Franks."[15] The Merovingians feature in the novel In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust: "The Merovingians are important to Proust because, as the oldest French dynasty, they are the most romantic and their descendants the most aristocratic."[16] The word "Merovingian" is used as an adjective at least five times in Swann's Way. The Merovingians are featured in the book The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail (1982) where they are depicted as descendants of Jesus, inspired by the "Priory of Sion" story developed by Pierre Plantard in the 1960s. Plantard playfully sold the story as non-fiction, giving rise to a number of works of pseudohistory among which The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail was the most successful. The "Priory of Sion" material has given rise to later works in popular fiction, notably The Da Vinci Code (2003), which mentions the Merovingians in chapter 60.[17] The title of Merovingian (also known as The Frenchman) is a fictional character and a supporting antagonist of the films The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions.
Wiki

@ this bit

The Merovingians are featured in the book The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail (1982) where they are depicted as descendants of Jesus, inspired by the "Priory of Sion" story developed by Pierre Plantard in the 1960s. Plantard playfully sold the story as non-fiction, giving rise to a number of works of pseudohistory among which The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail was the most successful

The merovingians then were not ancient , not pagans either (so no 'goddessDiana', or other mythology than Christian . Does Pont D'Alma really mean bridge of souls ?

pseudohistory
, is most likely right so far

eta : alma means souls in spanish , not french , or merovingian! more of a food meaning (alms) in the french translation . lol the author is a secret borrower from the spaniards : gray areas - yep!
edit on 31-8-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

This is the program I'm talking about.

The quotes came directly from the Ground Zero pod cast and page.

The link is at the end of the original post.

Just fascinating - and why I hopped on this thread today.

peace

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Have you seen this series?

I'd be interested on your opinion.

peace

<<   2  3 >>

join