It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Imran Awan Case Will Get Bigger" - Jason Chaffetz Reacts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I do not support "Conservative TV" or their ideology.

Reporter: “It’s more than bank fraud is what I hear.”

Chaffetz: “Yup, yeah, yup.”

Former Congressman Jason Chaffetz just dropped an anvil on the FBI’s Imran Awan and Hina Alvi fraud investigation which is showing increasingly strong signs of becoming a Congressional albatross, despite assurances from the officials implicated that the case is baseless.

The full, “explosive” interview: Link

There aren't any major updates regarding the Awan probe, but I thought it would be reassuring and worth knowing that a former congressman involved in the investigation believes that it’ll eventually "blossom" into something much larger. It's also worth noting that two months ago, Chaffetz signed with Fox News and will serve as a political analyst and contributor.

Take it for what it is.

edit on 28-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Chffetz and Gowdy were a couple who were willingly to poke their noses in. Especially Chaffetz. Good to hear he is on Fox now, his views and opinions will bring a refreshing view.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Actually they will not. He is part of the Trump echo chamber. LMAO

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'm not really that well up enough on the possible outcomes here but from what I've been following at the moment, the access they had was unprecedented in security terms.

Could end up being very big indeed.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Chaffetz is as much of a right wing ideolog as there is..

In fact I would even propose that the fact he refused to say anything concrete, means there isn't anything there... or at least not leading to the PTB...

Chaffetz would say something that sounded ominous reguardless.. he is a demogoge and making baseless claims is his bread and butter..

I have no idea what's up with this case, and don't see how it could even involve the higher ups without going way off the conspiracy deep end..

But who knows maybe he is guilty and involved with the DNC bigwigs.. though no realistic motive has even been proposed.. least not that I've heard..

So I'm just saying that chaffetz isn't straight shooting realist that you can trust not to lie and play politics..

He is just another Lois gomert or ted Cruz..

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

If I'm right this entire conspiracy case is based on only 2 factors...

1) Imran is in trouble..

2) he appears to be getting paid more than he is worth by the dnc....

Everything else is just fill in the blank..

With all the crazy conspiracy theories and deflections trump and the right have been pushing, Im doubtful of anything they say..

At least the left still has to try not to get caught lying... trump ain't even trying anymore...
edit on 28-8-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That's what she said.

Anyways.... When people start going to jail. I'll start paying attention.
Right now this is just talk.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I have been seeing speculation that the DNC fraud lawsuit was dismissed because of potential links into the Awan mess.
edit on 28-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Same here.

Not looking good for anyone involved. I'm hoping that lawsuit isn't going to be the end of that angle, though.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

If I'm right this entire conspiracy case is based on only 2 factors...

1) Imran is in trouble..

2) he appears to be getting paid more than he is worth by the dnc....

Everything else is just fill in the blank..

With all the crazy conspiracy theories and deflections trump and the right have been pushing, Im doubtful of anything they say..

At least the left still has to try not to get caught lying... trump ain't even trying anymore...

Deflect much?
These guys along with Wasserman-Slob are up to their eyeballs in sh!t

According to various sources, Wasserman Schultz is not taking the probe into her former IT staffer well. Inside sources reported that the congresswoman became “jumpy” after Awan’s arrest and was literally running away from reporters when she spotted them coming toward her.

www.theblaze.com...

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There was more than bank fraud.

A LOT more.

From trying up to covering up the internal breach to trying to discredit how big of LIARS that party is to stealing the nomination from Sanders.

It's a literal house of cards.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Chaffetz is as much of a right wing ideolog as there is..

In fact I would even propose that the fact he refused to say anything concrete, means there isn't anything there... or at least not leading to the PTB...

Chaffetz would say something that sounded ominous reguardless.. he is a demogoge and making baseless claims is his bread and butter..

I have no idea what's up with this case, and don't see how it could even involve the higher ups without going way off the conspiracy deep end..

But who knows maybe he is guilty and involved with the DNC bigwigs.. though no realistic motive has even been proposed.. least not that I've heard..

So I'm just saying that chaffetz isn't straight shooting realist that you can trust not to lie and play politics..

He is just another Lois gomert or ted Cruz..

Have you seen the list of who's payroll Awan and his crew were on? How is that not higher ups? DWS is pretty damn high....if access was gained to secure information then it would affect plenty higher than her.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Actually they will not. He is part of the Trump echo chamber. LMAO
No echo chambers, they were like this before Trump.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Jason Chaffetz knows stuff.

He has mentioned more than once that subpoenas were issued in various investigations, and Obama's justice dept. would ignore them.

Finally, maybe, some of this sick corruption and cover-up will be revealed.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just heard that there is going to be another lawsuit over the DNC fraud.
Someone called Nick House will be talking to Hal Goodman tomorrow so if anyone's following it'll be on his yt channel Tuesday 6pm. (Tomorrow). That's Pacific time BTW so 9pm Eastern.

Adding that I'm sure the Awans might get a mention.
edit on 28-8-2017 by Tulpa because: Thumbs

edit on 28-8-2017 by Tulpa because: Sorry. I'm in UK we only have Greenwich

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

He did get arrested????? What do you mean when?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

That's what she said.

Anyways.... When people start going to jail. I'll start paying attention.
Right now this is just talk.
There have been indictments, leading to the arrest of Awan, who of which was released on bail with sensors.

The case will get larger due to how many he worked with. To simply dismiss it is naive as its been on the boards here, itself, growing bigger and bigger...

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

BWAHAHAHA

THATS WHAT YOU THINK INVALIDATES WHAT I SAID?!?!

Anonymous sources say Shultz is jumpy....

Man that's not nearly as concrete as an email from Russian agents to trumps son. Setting up a meeting to collude that they all went to.......

Lol...just lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The dnc' payroll is not something countless repretable buissness people are on....

If it's like terrorists or something, I bet it comes from infowars or some other fake news site..

Please post a link to a real news organization if I'm wrong..

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'll believe it when he goes to prison for a long time and drags other people down with him.

Better?
edit on 28-8-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join