It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to Begin? Huffington Post - Serving Your Country Makes You Racist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Becoming A Racist: The Unfortunate Side Effect Of Serving Your Country?

This is one of the primary reasons liberals lose almost the ENTIRE active duty and veteran community. This # right here. You talk out of both sides of your god damned mouth. I wish you people would leave us the hell alone. We're not your political punching bag, but you have consistently shown us that you view us and our service to the nation as a threat to you.

What the hell is this?

We go to war for the people you elect, we get treated like # by you lot, and the government craps on us if we get hurt. For the last 8 years you've been calling vets dangerous, a group that requires being tightly controlled, whose freedoms should be curtailed, and in many cases simply locked away so as to not sully your cushy #ing lifestyle bought for you with the blood of my brothers.

You think you're morally better than I am because I dared to put myself aside for the sake of the country right or wrong. Because we are subservient to the civilian powers YOU ELECTED. We are just an easy target for you. Those of us still in uniform won't dress you down because of the code of honor that keeps military personnel from voicing political positions too loudly. You take advantage of this. When it suits your purposes you use my service and experiences as a sob story for people to get angry and beat republicans over the head with. The rest of the time you write # like this and force it down the throats of your hungry and waiting betas to consume and feel superior.

What is this guy's qualifications for making stupid ass stories like this up, you ask?

David Fagin
Writer, musician, Trump Resister, food snob

David is a New York-based writer/producer/musician and the founder of indie-rock icons, The Rosenbergs, the first band credited with going viral. His diverse resume includes partnering with Napster, representing artists nationwide at the C.A.R.P. hearings, lecturing at Harvard, and appearing on shows such as Dennis Miller LIve, Carson Daly, and Howard Stern. His writing has been featured everywhere from Billboard to The Onion to AOL News. He's even worked with The Muppets. David's music can be heard on a variety of television shows and in retail stores around the country. Have a listen here. He is also a food snob.

Yeah, this joke of a beta that's never served his nation in his life thinks he knows so much about the military and who we are as people, before and after deployments, that he felt the need to accuse us of being a racist factory.

Kindly go F yourself you useless, whiny, beta-male. It is "men" like you, so softened by the comforts we evil vets provide, that will ensure the destruction of our society.
edit on 26 8 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Mark Dice calls them the Huffingpaintpost for a reason!

If people can't figure out we are being divided by the media at this point, not sure how to cure their illness. I think we are witnessing the Globalists attempts at bringing one of last few great nations to it's knees, so that we can become their slaves. Look at the EU and how they treat Poland and Hungary for not playing their game.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I don't suppose that the writer ever considered that if everyone would serve their country, they would see things differently.
He obviously thinks everybody else is wrong, couldn't be him.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Before:

After all, the entire white power and neo-Nazi movement is based on blaming someone else for your problems.

After all. the entire anti movement is based on blaming someone else for your problems.

Like the 2016 election defeat that for some odd reason the losers still,after 9 months can't own up to so they pull out the:

in partisan politics, an unpopular party will wag the dog using a variety of provocative political manoeverings and machinations to undermine the public favour from the popular party, out of which a momentum can be borne.

Wag the dog

So they demonize their own voters.

“I mean these are good people, man!” Mr. Biden exclaimed in an interview on CNN. “These aren’t racists. These aren’t sexists.”

www.nytimes.com...

They are literally demagoguing their own voters.

For nothing more than getting back in power this midterm.

They demonize honorable men and women that serve in uniform.

For nothing more than getting back in power.

They don't care how many lies they tell.

They don't care how many innocent people get killed.

They are the very embodiment of pure evil.

They are the most sociopathic people I have ever seen in my life.

The depths of their depravity has no limits.

It's deeply disturbing.
edit on 26-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

If the left wants to make an enemy of the veterans, then so be it.

*shrugs*

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I like how he gives his uncle a pass and just calls him prejudice.

I wouldn’t go as far as to characterize him as racist, however. But he was definitely prejudiced. Of course, I attributed it to his years of service in the worst parts of the city, and having to deal with such scum on a regular basis would put anyone’s faith in humanity to the test.

I am not a veteran myself but can see why you are ranting about this pathetic article.

Thank you for your service.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

What utter BS that clown is claiming!! Where is the video of these veterans he claims call themselves "radicalized" because of their service?? he's full of it to the gills. This is the sort of jerk that would foul his own pants if faced with a real threat, and he's talking like this about veterans?

I can't even say what I'd like to say about this pathetic jerk.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

There is a very clear reason this video has 156 million views......not only is it an amazing song, but it articulates perfectly why Vets are nothing but human fodders for elitists and are treated worse than ISIS upon returning home to the land of the free and the home of the brave.

PLEASE, watch this - it's powerful from start to finish, you won't be disappointed......

Also, I will link to this video from a thread I did a few years ago called "War Veterans call to take America back **VIDEO - you won't see this on MSM** The Thread

S&F

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Tell me again how this country is not setting itself up for a violent end?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
As much as I disagree with everything in the article referred to in the OP (mainly because I served 28 years of active service so I know his thesis is utter bull#), I did what I did so the cowards like that author could speak freely...while they cower in fear behind their word processors attacking American heroes with impunity with their hate speech.

Just based on his self-serving list of alleged achievements, anyone can tell the author of the article referred to in OP is nothing more than an irrevelant arrogant narcissist who wouldn’t know patriotism if it bit him in the ass.

Thanks to all Veterans, active, retired, and deceased, for your service!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I like how he gives his uncle a pass and just calls him prejudice.

I wouldn’t go as far as to characterize him as racist, however. But he was definitely prejudiced.

I'm quite sure the obligatory apology will be forthcoming, when the pitchforks come for him to punish his subconscious racism.

edit on 26-8-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Every pandering corrupt politician in Washington DC should be mandated to sit and watch "The wrong side of heaven" and everyone one of them that doesn't shed a tear ought to be walked out in hand cuffs.

Never saw the song before and it brought me to tears!

Thanks for sharing it brother!

edit on 26-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Leftists all my life have abused the military. (That includes damned republicans and democrats)

And every once in a while, they apologize. And like an abused spouse, I have forgiven those ideologues that have abused me and my brothers and sisters.

But like an abuser, they go back to the defamations.

Well, I'm getting pretty sick and ####ing tired of forgiving those bastards.

No more.

If that's how many of you feel, then fine. Ain't no law against it.

But don't expect me to watch your back, bitch. 'Cause you're on your own.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Amen....but hey I have yours!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Amen....but hey I have yours!

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I can't possibly imagine the frustration you feel. I've never served, but truly believe i would if i felt the need be.

It takes major balls to put your life on the line. Most won't until SHTF. Now, before i go into a rant... for every person that talks crap, know that there are scores more that have your back.

Much love, good vibes to you and yours.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I am frightengly accurate with a 6.5 creedmore, .300 win mag ....762 or frankly any rifle up to 400 yards...well .762 200 yards...but you get my point...these bozos we r talking about have never even shot their own meal.

I doubt seriously they can fight anything...much less trained and hardened individuals...as Im sure you know.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I may not be the best shot, but I'll always try to be the last shot.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You do know that Andrew Brietbart was a founding member of Huffington Post, correct?

The Huffington Post (sometimes abbreviated Huff Post or HuffPo) is an online news aggregator and blog founded by Arianna Huffington, former AOL executive Kenneth Lerer, Andrew Breitbart, and Jonah Peretti, featuring columnists. wiki

So, tell me again about left-wing, mumbo, etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I'm hesitant to reply because there are those here that will willfully misinterpret my words and use them to paint me as hateful. I hope those of you familiar with me know that I'm very supportive of vets despite being anti-war and I support the US taking more refugees of the wars. But I think this is important to discuss. And please remember, Liberals and Leftists serve in the military too.

I know that HuffPo is Liberal leaning, despite that I don't think this was an attack on vets. Call that being an apologist if you must but I hope people will keep reading. I don't think the author is stating all vets become racist. The piece is talking about vets who:

To hear that these veterans claim they were ‘radicalized’ in Iraq and Afghanistan during their tours of duty is one of the more unfortunate things to come to light regarding the side-effects of serving your country.

Some vets themselves are claiming this. The author talks about racism, bigotry is the proper term here but... it's talked about in terms of PTSD which I think makes perfect sense. I think the greater message the author is getting at is how we fail over and over to truly help vets suffering from PTSD and a new way we in which we are seeing it manifest because of the spotlight on all these clashes.

So is this a conversation worth having or is it firmly decided this is an attack?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join