It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Done With The Left's Nonsense

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+162 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
You IMBECILES. You destructive, moronic, hateful losers! WHAT are you doing???

I just read about the oldest Columbus monument destroyed with the flimsiest of excuses, and I am beyond angry.

In 2017, we should be BEYOND DNA.....beyond what color we are......we should be all Americans. Tight-knit and caring towards one another. But this destruction and the city councils all over our country who cower like whipped dogs pissing themselves because the left demands everything be removed that offends their walnut-sized brains is making me just a little insane. Believe me, I needed no help with that, but every day, another story of destruction, of kow-towing by government officials, of police standing down, KNOWING that every one of these monuments is a target, has gotten my back up like a cat who comes upon a roaming band of pit bulls.

A little background: I know all about Columbus and his crimes. My mother is from Puerto Rico, and I have Arawak Indian in me. You know, the indigenous peoples that Columbus tormented, put into slavery, sent overseas to be slaves for Spain, and had fun chopping off heads, hands and feet (ya know, like the history of the Muslims...yeah I said it. Tough cookies if it upsets you). The blood of those tormented souls, who greeted Columbus' ships by swimming out to greet them and get to know them with peace in their hearts, runs through my veins and cannot understand such cruelty.

The mellow Arawak, who gave us words like "hammock" and "barbeque" and "hurricane" (hey, they can't all be fun, but these people could build round huts that could survive a Cat 5), were victims of absolute genocide. I feel the only reason I still carry that blood is because those Italian invaders needed females for their 'entertainment'.

I highly doubt the people who smashed the Columbus statue in Baltimore have any of that blood in them. Columbus did not victimize Africans, but hey, jump on that bandwagon with the square wheels and clunk along just because.

I have the right to feel hatred towards Columbus (although I am also Italian, so if anything, this confused bozo thought he was going to hit India but hit a Caribbean island instead is an embarrassment). I know what he did. I think it's sick.

But to destroy all art because history offends is stupid. WHY ARE WE STANDING DOWN AND ALLOWING THIS DESTRUCTION???? Why, in 2017, is race suddenly so darned important? I KNOW what I am, in detail (thank you DNA testing). I am everything. I am the result of people going far away and crossing paths, and maybe having a nice evening with an obliging local gal. The only genetics I do not have in me is from the sub-continent of India, and Australian Aborigine.

I don't care what DNA people carry. I judge them on their character alone. Too many people do. Shaming white people. Marginalizing them and telling them they can't be in certain places in universities. Not letting white candidates speak at town hall meetings. Destroying art because it reminds them of a time...gimme a break!!!! YOU WEREN'T THERE. NONE OF US WERE. People tend to be a product of their culture and time in history. Please don't tell me this culture and time is one of idiocy, ignorance, hatred, and blind vandalism!!! Is this where we are, America?

I'm going to say it here and now: We are being played. I am no fan of the left. You morons were SO EASY to trigger and get behind violence and hate. The right tends to be more logical, but they're starting to snap. The end game is a civil war. You tards breaking stuff up with a sledge hammer (one which probably never saw real work, but was purchased or stolen for the sole purpose of destroying stuff they don't like) only gives the government a reason to institute martial law and take away all our rights, eventually.

Fine. Y'all start it, the right is gonna finish it. I've spent time in both camps. If you make me pick a side, I will pick the alt-right. I have seen the work of the alt-left. All I see is violent, stupid people, who are going crazy over skin color and the crimes of the whites. Astounding ignorance with zero logic behind it. Hide your faces and pepper spray people you don't know because you're just a jerk with a chip on his/her/its shoulder.

I have had it with 50% of this country. You dummies know not what you do. Yeah, they tore down all the monuments and beautiful art in Russia to create a 'worker's paradise'. See how well that worked out. The only reason people go to Russia now as tourists is to see the few things those Bolshevik dungheads didn't destroy.

If you don't want to have history remembered, you are going to repeat it, because humans tend to be stupid that way. I love this country. 50% of you do not. You do not respect people's property, laws, the military, the flag, or the land itself, as evidenced by the massive amounts of garbage left on the ground by you spoiled antifa / BLM brats for somebody else to pick up.

This is the beginning of something y'all are going to be VERY SORRY you started. You think you're a badass because you took a sledge hammer to a statue, or kicked one in the head once it's on the ground? Wait until somebody takes one to your thick skulls. We're on that slippery slope now. You wanted it, you GOT IT, fools. So far, the police have stood down like wussies, and the right has been demonized....the rest are actually working, so they couldn't be there. Just wait until the weekend. They don't appreciate being blamed for stuff they didn't do. Nobody does. It's not only dishonest and mean, it's a good way to get your butt whooped.

The eclipse was quite intense and the energy shift almost blew me off my chair. The time of tribulation is coming. Way to go, Marxist dummies. You pissed off the people who can put a bullet between your eyes from quite a ways away. Enjoy your revolution.
edit on 22-8-2017 by FissionSurplus because: Oy Vey. More corrections!

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
S&F for you mr. or mrs. or Undisclosed everybody needs a good rant

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MissCoyote

Thank you. It's "Ms." Underneath my rage and disgust is a dread fear, because I had a recurring dream about 20 years ago in which I was visiting all the historical places in the northeast that had been vital to the Revolutionary War, something I have always wanted to do but never have. In this dream, I'm in front of a very old building, and suddenly, up from the basement comes the spirits of the men from that time, ANGRY and disgusted. I felt it. Hundreds of them flying by me and through me and they hated me. Hated all of America. Their rage was so palpable and it made me so cold I woke up frozen and shaking. I didn't understand it 20 odd years ago. It makes perfect sense to me now. They died for NOTHING.

edit on 22-8-2017 by FissionSurplus because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Hmmm, sounds like your still on the fence then.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Well you talked me into it, we definitely need to cancel the s# out of Columbus Day.

Actually I knew that about Columbus and everyone in this day and age should. There was also the feeding of babies to dogs when meat supplies were low. Think about that. What monsters would do that? An immense amount of child rape. Just random horrible things like cutting people up for sport, pouring boiling things into them, decapitation to test the sharpness of a blade, etc.

Unimaginable atrocity. Why do we celebrate Columbus at all? And just think of all the places named after him. It's really f'd up when you consider it.

I don't believe that people should be taking it upon themselves to destroy monuments, especially historically significant ones. I agree completely with that.

I would completely be on board with ending the veneration of Columbus though.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Awesome post Fission.

Despite what you think, that was a good OP.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hmmm, sounds like your still on the fence then.

Not really. I wanted to stay in my mountain hidey-hole and watch it all go down from a distance. It doesn't look like that will be an option.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
tbh I don't even know WHY we celebrate (not really) Columbus day he didn't discover America.....he discovered Haiti.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I was simply poking.

Don't buy all the propaganda. They want you to pick a side.

Given the whole thing with the columbus monument being recorded, hopefully we will see the law in action soon. Hopefully.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I agree. He was a greedy SOB and a dummy to boot. I didn't care as a child because we got that day off from school.

I think people should be aware of his mentally ill crimes. Columbus Day is a joke. But leave the art alone. Some people make statues of Baphomet. Not exactly my favorite scary creature, but I won't take a sledgehammer to it.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Damn , how does one "discover" a land when they are folks have been living there for ages uncounted ?
Columbus may have found the Americas
He didnt "discover" sh**

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

LOL yeah yeah yeah its late and past my bedtime lol cut me a bit of slack

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh, I pray you are right!!!! War is so ugly, so damaging to the soul of all humanity.....my father (as I have said before) was a war refugee in Europe. As a kid, I always wondered why he had to have all these extra freezers in the garage FULL of meat.

Starvation in children of war-torn areas will create in them a desperation of never having enough, along with horrific nightmares that follow them all their lives.

I just see this as having gone too far. When people didn't tear down all the cities after Trump was elected, they went to Plan B, which is working like a charm.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Damn , how does one "discover" a land when they are folks have been living there for ages uncounted ?
Columbus may have found the Americas
He didnt "discover" sh**

Bwahahaha, they found out that he effed up, badly, and the islands that he subjugated didn't have enough gold for Spain to be happy. I believe a myth was created around him because the truth is, Spain spent a ton of money after they chased out the Moors to finance his route to India, and they got a bunch of half-dead natives in return. Really crappy investment. Columbus was a con man and would have been a heck of a Mafia henchman. As an explorer he was an abysmal failure.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Where I live Columbus day has been popularly renamed to "Indigenous Peoples' Day". The statue, leave it for history, to even serve as a purpose to debunk that history for those who view it that way.

Fine. Y'all start it, the right is gonna finish it. I've spent time in both camps. If you make me pick a side, I will pick the alt-right. I have seen the work of the alt-left. All I see is violent, stupid people, who are going crazy over skin color and the crimes of the whites. Astounding ignorance with zero logic behind it. Hide your faces and pepper spray people you don't know because you're just a jerk with a chip on his/her/its shoulder.

Why choose a side though? Sides that are so heavily co opted, as per usual, to cause trouble. It's what TPTB wants, two sides so immersed in themselves, they become stronger. When ANY of these groups, have a leader, you can damn bet there's control somewhere in it.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I 100% agree. However, this choosing will be forced. Those who want nothing to do with it will be vilified by both sides. This is how I see it, but I'm just one person, and could very easily be wrong.

Indigenous People's day, I like that. I live in the mountains where the last of the Cherokee were rounded up by General Winfield Scott (how nice the lake up the road is named after this dude) and made to walk the trail of tears from here to Oklahoma. To leave this paradise for Oklahoma would make me cry, too. Their spirits are thick in these mountains. I think what General Scott did, on orders from the government, was detestable. However, yet another cruel dude who was a product of his time. I don't go to the lake and throw red paint on the sign with his name on it.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It is starting to look familiar.....

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It's beyond asinine isn't it. It's like someone flipped a stupid switch.

I was on the fence about lumping all the left together, but when people like Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Clinton, etc.....open there mouths and spew their ignorant drivel and hatred and people continue to support these idiots and their actions, I'm flipp'n done with them. I used to vote for who I thought was the best candidate, not no more. I will never cast another vote for a Dem ever again. I had no idea that this country had so many spineless, cowardly idiots in it. I knew we had a lot but good gawd this is pathetic. It's sad to see society dumbed down to this level and even sadder so few can see it.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Damn guys, I did not know Columbus was all #ed up like that and #! Im don't with that #ing twat. No more honoring him. Im not going to attack monuments, I gotta let the boys know about this. I don't think they are learning this in school, I sure did not.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Damn guys, I did not know Columbus was all #ed up like that and #! Im don't with that #ing twat. No more honoring him. Im not going to attack monuments, I gotta let the boys know about this. I don't think they are learning this in school, I sure did not.

Didn't learn about the real Thanksgiving in school either for most. Sure, sill celebrate with family and loved ones as always and or invent your own(why not?) but understand the real history.

I'm not rallying American hate with this, but holidays are often glorified out of what they really were for one reason or another sometimes religious reasons and often for revenue.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join