It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets all say Hi to "them" together

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Tonight lay on your bed with your h e a d facing North. This is quite important you can't improvise. You will need to lay on your back, put your legs and feet together and then rest your arms comfortably on your chest, or at your sides or even stretched out of you want. You need to get as relaxed as you can be, to the point where you are riding the line between being asleep and awake. While you are laying in this pose with your head facing north relaxing you will be breathing deeply in your diaphragm. When I say deeply I mean it, I want you to push your stomach out as far as you can with your breath and then back in as far as you can too. That means when you breath only your stomach is moving up and down. You may have to practice this part in order to get it right. It isn't rocket science but not everyone utilizes this type of breathing in regular life.

It isn't necessary but I like to listen to Trap or Electronic music on headphones while I do this. In particular I listen to a song called 001 by HWLS on repeat. I don't know why but it seems to help. I suspect "they" like it, or possibly there is something even more important but I am not sure.

After you have practiced this for a few days or maybe even a few weeks to months you will start to experience things that at first you will most likely discount but eventually you will start to put some things together and realize I wasn't out of my mind after all. There is a very good chance you will astral travel, as well as tap into the Collective Conscious for extremely brief periods of time, like a few seconds at a time. Most of these things will cease to be happening as soon as you are consciously aware of it until you get better at it.

I don't want to tell you the signs that something is happening because I don't want you to look for them or expect or manifest them if they aren't actually happening. There is a noise and a feeling that will accompany these experiences that are tell tale signs something is about to happen. When you get those signs and something happens you will be saying Hi.

It will then be up to them whether or not they will respond in kind. If they do, hold the F on because you are about to go for a metaphorical ride. Your body isn't going anywhere so don't worry about being abducted or something like that.

If you have any success in the coming days or weeks come back to me and I will tell you how to fine tune it for much better results.

Have fun. I'll be all red with a blue hat, keep an eye out for me.
edit on 8/21/2017 by sputniksteve because: Why is the word h e a d censored for me?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It must be fun to be you! I'll try it but I doubt anything will happen.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

It is an absolute blast! You too can have fun, but probably not with that attitude!

If you take it seriously and you work at it you will have success. How much success you have will vary but you will achieve something tangible almost 100% guaranteed. Once you realize something is possible you will get serious about it and that is when you will change, almost over night.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
How long have you been doing this?

Who is behind it?
a reply to: sputniksteve

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Casually about 37 or so years. As an amateur for about 1. For the last 3 months it has been an obsession. I have other skills that lend themselves towards helping me achieve my success. Many others have that skill as well, but that will come later once we see who can get some results and I find out who knows and has been hiding

As to the who, well if I told you precisely it wouldn't be nearly as much fun. Maybe the most important part of the journey is the discovery all on your own, because when it hits you you will weep with joy and happiness. You will never be the same afterwards.

That can't be vocalized.
edit on 8/21/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Why do you have to face north?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No clue. It is possible to achieve results while not facing or pointing north with your head, but it helps immensely. I didn't write or make up the rules though I only discovered some on my own or were given them by others, so I follow what works.

There are other techniques that anyone at all can use to created a better chance of success, but I don't want to overly complicate things to begin with.
edit on 8/21/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If my penial gland wasn't so calcified I might be better at this..

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Don't make excuses. I was a heroin addict for 5 years and abused my body to no end prior to that too. Unless you have some xrays of your pineal gland or have had a doctor crack your skull open to confirm it is just an excuse.

You can do this. You have to try though.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
Why do you have to face north?

In any form of letting go of the present to sample "the other," there are rituals to set the stage or frame of mind, all part of the process and largely innocent of being an absolute necessity.

His method sound great in that he ignores the fact that it is a type of meditation and many people will close up if you suggest to them that they learn to meditate. He has removed the stigma of "meditation" in his approach.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I guess we can now use the word "Had"

It's all good, if meditation scares someone away from the greatest opportunity of their lives that is their fault.
edit on 8/21/2017 by sputniksteve because: Didn't mean to come off like I did.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I do not have a . as I'm male.
How do I align?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
"...with your . facing North
pointing north with your .,
with your . facing north..."

what..exactly is facing North? the top of my head? my face? my feet??
unclear on your directions but m interested.. It reminds me of something I read some time ago. I think it has to do with Hermes Trismegistus, I will see if I can dig it up.

ahhhh haa nteresting. when I put in h e a d , it puts a period in its place-lol! Ok now I got it op

edit on 21-8-2017 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi sorry guys, when I type h e a d it comes up as a period for some weird reason.

You should be laying with the top of your h e a d facing north.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Just to be sure, you are suggesting with your scalp facing north?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Yes correct.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme wait they both have scalps

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Perhaps there is a composition of tissue in your body that grants you this capability when combined with your processes. It may very well be possible that not as many people as you think can pull it off due to biological or physiological explanations???

But if your so sure I will see if I try it out for some time just to try and understand. Is there a minimum time limit between practice/ Do I need to at leas try this out for 5 minutes a night, 15, 30??? My bed is not oriented north. May I use the floor??

If it is a reasonable amount of time like under ten minutes, maybe I will make it a routine. It sounds like it is really good exercise for the lungs either way.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I like your post. However, what if I am of that kind of people that think "them" are not interesting. What happens then? Will "them" ignore me as I do them? Just a thought in my head. Scalp, I mean...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Perhaps there is a composition of tissue in your body that grants you this capability when combined with your processes. It may very well be possible that not as many people as you think can pull it off due to biological or physiological explanations???

But if your so sure I will see if I try it out for some time just to try and understand. Is there a minimum time limit between practice/ Do I need to at leas try this out for 5 minutes a night, 15, 30??? My bed is not oriented north. May I use the floor??

If it is a reasonable amount of time like under ten minutes, maybe I will make it a routine. It sounds like it is really good exercise for the lungs either way.

It is possible that is the case, it has been suggested by others. I don't want it to be the case though, I want every person on the planet to experience what I do, because if we all did it would change the world over night. I am not hyperbole or eggagerate that statement. If it is something unique to my genetics or biology, I will do my best to change the rules from there instead of here. This is important on a level I can't explain.

I suggest a minimum of 30-60 minutes a night. I know it sounds daunting and it is at first but it becomes second nature and you will reflexively start doing it no matter what at bed time.

You absolutely can do it on the floor instead of bed! In fact it may work even better, Insay that because real break through experience for me happened while on a wooden floor. The Chinese and Thais from old are fond of and expouse the benefits of sleeping on stone or wood at night, which must be done on the back. They aren't a stupid culture and most likely like and did that for a specific reason.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join