It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Books From 1800s Predict Trump as The Last President??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: Wolfenz

only because these 3 writers & their works exist... do I hold any positive expectation of the OP's two books on Trump

because of : 1898 Morgan Robertson published a novel called "The Wreck of the Titan, or Futility

because of : Jules Verne (as your post cited)

because of : Jonathan Swift ->

...Nevertheless, Swift's statements are quite remarkable if you will consider that these were made 150 years before astronomers confirmed the existence of these two satellites. The problem with the Martian moons is that they are extremely small, and that is why they were hidden from astronomers for so long. The telescopes in Swift's day were just too primitive to be able to spot these little Martian moons - so how did Swift know they existed?
see: rense.com...

otherwise I would scoff at the thin veil of False-Historical-evidence which seems to surround these 2 pieces in question...

too many coincidences usually mean a hoaxed piece of work, in my book at least

false book credentials can be developed ...just as in the case of flight MH370 and the supposed tailpiece section with the part number still intact, discovered at Reunion island, other than generally predicted in the time allowed

this is how i see it ,

Jules Verne, Nostradamus, Jonathan Swift, Edger Cayce , Even Author C Clark , Ingersoll Lockwood ,
Hugo Gernsback ( Ralph 124C 41+ ), have something in Common,

as what the Central Intelligence Agency Would Call REMOTE VIEWING in the Future ,

Could be more then the Truth

Just as Warner Von Braun , Robert H. Goddard , and Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
Have in Common Besides being Rocket Scientist !

One Major Influence : Jules Verne and the Stories he created ...

All of a Sudden it Just Came to ME in A Dream!!

Funny,,, that Most Writers of Fiction , or Inventors Reality just Did Exactly that !!

or Perhaps that the Programmer/Users Filling the Programs head

Just as perhaps Ingersoll Lockwood had done, MAYBE ??

my Self as always, is on the Fence // or leave it on the Back Burner

On Conspiracies , just as Philosophies Stop when they are being Answered as Fact , or
Found False

The USER Programmer aka GOD Sees his Universe from Out as Code

and what We see through the Passage ( tunnel of Light )
too greet His Realm

1954 Galaxy == What do you see ?
Keyboard Mainframe ? Holograms ?
in 1954

just More Clues we Live in a Virtual World Perhaps??

OR ---- OR

Just Maybe DON-ald Trump Knew of this Book
is why he Named his Son Baron ?

and even Read it . Unlikely Chance ?

No Time Traveler , No Anti Christ involvement

I havent Read The :
Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey

but im Conscious with Caution ..

But here I would Like to add this Gem !

The Trump Prophecies: The Astonishing True Story of the Man Who Saw Tomorrow...
and What He Says Is Coming Next Paperback – July 4, 2017
by Mark Taylor (Author), Mary Colbert (Author)
www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_14_10?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0998142670&pd_rd_r=ZEWF061V7 AE3EF1P8W5S&pd_rd_w=xTBX9&pd_rd_wg=qDARZ&psc=1&refRID=ZEWF061V7AE3EF1P8W5S

Donald Trump Man Who Saw Tomorrow ??

He's not ?

Seek Reference too

( Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey )

edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago8232 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago8232 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
John Titor seemed to have been sufficiently debunked.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

for many will claim to be me. believe none of them.
edit on 21-8-2017 by lizardghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Who2Trust
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Because of logistics, science and physics, the whole chip thing is bogus fiction. Other than that, it's completely real. In our minds and good movies and novels.

The odds of using the chips as they are now(In the cards) will likely be far more utilized, and cellphones will reign supreme, 'better than plastic'.

While the whole injection theory for the controversial task is a good inception for the theory there is something more sinister at hand, the lack of convenience in the actual injection is specifically what makes the plan impossible. The market lifespan of RFID tags is 3-5 years. This is based on a static electrical charge that decays overtime, like a 'battery'. Can you not imagine how short the lifespan of a current in a ricechip rfid lasts? or how easy that would be to break? Even calling it a 'chip'(microchip) is a disgrace to technological terminology, it processes nothing individually. It's a wire that has electricity zapped into it. Interestingly enough, this frequency is generally unique, making it reasonable for reverse locating information on the internet, similar to how a DNS server list works.

Everything you said can be debunked by a simple search online. The chip is already here, and already being used in people. Really it has been used on cats and dogs and cattle for a couple of decades already. It's not a question of "if", it's a question of "when" everyone will have to accept. Nothing to do with logistics and all that, in the way you describe. They look at people themselves as property, so the logistics is getting a chip installed that people can't remove, to tag us like cattle, so that WE can be logistically accounted for. The medical records, all money, everything you have "data wise" will be in there, and you won't be able to hide anything. Disagree with the government or riot. They turn your chip off and you lose access to your money, and won't even be able to open the door to your own home, as everything will eventually be automate for convienince. As for the chip not lasting long enough. There is an automatic charger inside that works from movement. Trust me, they are ages ahead in technology than they tell us, and when it comes to doing the Devils work...they will have it all figure out, when they start pushing it to the public. What you're suggesting is something that only an insider would know. Even normal companies, before rolling out a finished product, holds the technology under high secrecy. There's no way possible for you to "know" what you're telling me...unless you were on the ground floor of the project, and had intimate knowledge of the most current technology of their R&D. Just average studies alone, and projected potential suggests that even if the batteries die quick, that can be overcome eventually. Not only that, there are other ways to power devices. The sun, your own bioelectric signals, or ever sound, Sound powered chip here.

Skin-Implanted Microchips Open Doors At Swedish Office Complex.

CNBC "Wisconsin Business first to test chip on its own employees"

CBS News - PositiveID's Latest Human Chip-Implant Scare Story: "Medical Identity Theft"

Vaerichip - one of the companies that marketed the idea first. Then changed name to PositiveID

There are already commercial out to the public, to get things conditionally accepted.

Mainstream News trying to condition public to accept the chip.

edit on 21-8-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: He felt like it.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yes, I'm an insider and professional with this technology. I've created the coils myself, programmed them myself, and sold them myself. Details you think are no issue over like "How long they last" is incredibly important to the actual sale of the devices and almost always brought to question.

Your fear is still completely unjustified. Even 'with the technology' there you are comparing pinnacle feats, and even mixing them together, something that isn't cost effective for the majority of society at all.

You skipped over logistics like it was the least important word. It's the main reason you're incorrect and this will never happen uniformly.

Sure, many people might us RFID for payments, it will predominantly be used for security, mostly Government type stuff, and the idea these chips will be multi-purpose is also absolutely wrong. They will never have a sufficient battery life for what you propose, the 3-5 year I quote is for chips of insanely larger size, and this is a passive charge meaning it lasts 3 years if YOU NEVER USE IT, but each tap will diminish it's lifespan, so 'using it for everything' is absolutely out. You don't address at all that these break really easily too, just some science fiction about wirelessly charging the coil, I'd LOVE to see any information that this is even physically possible without changing the coil frequency(hint it's not, even wireless or not, possible)

The 'unique' frequency is totally replicatable that each give off, so impersonating any other chip with just a frequency is easily possible making the idea of using at as a data access point for 'everything' absolutely absurd because your frequency will be stolen instantly. The security of RFID is often noted as 'very good' but that's because the reward is 'very small'. It's crap 'security' if there is anything of value to actually steal on the device, like all of anyones personal info and banking.

The idea you think TPTB will push this tech with such obviously flaws shows you do nothing but feed into the narrative of MSM. Next thing you know, you will be telling me they will attempt to track your location with them too, the absolutely hardest and most impractical use of the technology, that's constantly pushed by MSM. But then again, I'm just a professional that laughs every time you, and I get to refer to them as 'chips' 'seriously'. It's literally a buzzing wire. Consider this before you consider it's application so seriously.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Who2Trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Synchromysticism:

The drawing of connections in modern culture (movies, music lyrics, historical happenings and esoteric knowledge); and finding connections that could be coming from the "collective unconscious mind"; and finding connections between occult knowledge (i.e. esoteric fraternities, cults and secret rituals), politics and mass media.[/]

Source Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Who2Trust
Wow for an insider you sure don't seem to know anything about RFID.

Whilst there are some battery powered devices, most wirelessly gain energy from the reader and store enough to digitally transmit a response. Most work at fixed frequencies, such as 125kHz or 13.56MHz. The general idea is based on transponders used in aircraft.

At one time there were wire coil only devices based on the Weigand effect which were read magnetically, maybe you are thing about those?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lizardghost
donald is a 7th son and his offspring are all 7th sons of seventh sons. he has children that he adopted out who are all 7th sons of 7th sons. according to the book barron is the last of the 7th sons of 7th sons. i am a 7th son of a seventh son. my birthday is in 81. trump was born in 46. i am 35. 81-46=35. dont want to say anymore...

Guess the stars you received was for comedy.

Donald Trump has four siblings: two brothers and two sisters. So he was not the seventh son.
Trump has 5 kids so no seventh son.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Maybe the author of the book knew past Trump family members and knew they wanted to be wealthy and had ideas planted from Donald Trumps Father or relatives to use for the book.
If this is not the case that is crazy coincidences.
There are 3 sides of the elite, the good, the bad and the ugly.This book is just another spell that they want you to believe in this time frame, so it will come true.,dont believe it in your time stamp.

Imagination games are so fun. Well when you are very young, when you grow up they feel just silly.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

alse book credentials can be developed ...

Getting a book into the library of congress
authoru.org...

Both of the books are archived by the Library of Congress and can be read in full on Archive.org.

even snopes seems to agree they are real.
www.snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I wonder if this has to do with any likely hood to do with Murphies Law, the fact that anything that can happen will happen. Although names are definitely coincidence and errie and why the Authur choose them might be even a bigger question.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Who2Trust

Yes, I'm an insider and professional with this technology. I've created the coils myself, programmed them myself, and sold them myself. Details you think are no issue over like "How long they last" is incredibly important to the actual sale of the devices and almost always brought to question.

Your fear is still completely unjustified. Even 'with the technology' there you are comparing pinnacle feats, and even mixing them together, something that isn't cost effective for the majority of society at all.

You skipped over logistics like it was the least important word. It's the main reason you're incorrect and this will never happen uniformly.

Sure, many people might us RFID for payments, it will predominantly be used for security, mostly Government type stuff, and the idea these chips will be multi-purpose is also absolutely wrong. They will never have a sufficient battery life for what you propose, the 3-5 year I quote is for chips of insanely larger size, and this is a passive charge meaning it lasts 3 years if YOU NEVER USE IT, but each tap will diminish it's lifespan, so 'using it for everything' is absolutely out. You don't address at all that these break really easily too, just some science fiction about wirelessly charging the coil, I'd LOVE to see any information that this is even physically possible without changing the coil frequency(hint it's not, even wireless or not, possible)

The 'unique' frequency is totally replicatable that each give off, so impersonating any other chip with just a frequency is easily possible making the idea of using at as a data access point for 'everything' absolutely absurd because your frequency will be stolen instantly. The security of RFID is often noted as 'very good' but that's because the reward is 'very small'. It's crap 'security' if there is anything of value to actually steal on the device, like all of anyones personal info and banking.

The idea you think TPTB will push this tech with such obviously flaws shows you do nothing but feed into the narrative of MSM. Next thing you know, you will be telling me they will attempt to track your location with them too, the absolutely hardest and most impractical use of the technology, that's constantly pushed by MSM. But then again, I'm just a professional that laughs every time you, and I get to refer to them as 'chips' 'seriously'. It's literally a buzzing wire. Consider this before you consider it's application so seriously.
If you think chipping everyone cannot lead to total control of buying and selling products you are naive.
That is indeed the ultimate power of what the Bible refers to as the buyers and sellers mark....Or Mark of the Beast.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

If you think chipping everyone cannot lead to total control of buying and selling products you are naive. That is indeed the ultimate power of what the Bible refers to as the buyers and sellers mark....Or Mark of the Beast.

I believe the mark will have to be a clear choice between Jesus and Satan. Not something that would e just about buying and selling.
It also could refer to service to Satan being the use of the hands or the use of the head.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Everything is made of silver? Google Chrome?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I find that, it is next to impossible to have so many similarities in the book to the current situation. Even though, the book says lepey Pence was with Agricultural, and from Colorado, Pence is the vice president and from Indiana. It blew my mind at the similarities. But does not prove or say President Trump is a time traveler. But time will tell when his term is up or if anarchy falls apon America.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Thanks for listing the relevant points for us! Watching a video in my place, these days, can be problematic.

Those are some truly uncanny parallels! Same names, very similar circumstances, etc. I don't know what to think! Coincidence? I have often said I don't believe in that, and that hasn't changed with this. Does it mean something? Maybe. I do believe we are in the last days, as far as that goes.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
More likely maybe to have Draghi as last president of the ECB.

Either way any attempt at bail-in can be promptly contrasted by a swift action from the Russian government to introduce bank secrecy for private accounts of foreign citizens in Russian banks.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Funny I just told some ppl about this thread. It was a fun barrage of wiki facts and trivia.

It got started because one guy asked me to name all the presidents in descending order and once I got around McKinley the conversation devolved into Trump the Last President lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Art imitates Life and time travel is proved? A lightweight pill of fantasy dances across your lips like an over-inflated baloon.

Or, Life imitates art, and a much more logical pill is forced down your throat..

Your choice.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

This may be proof time travel exist and that our timeline isn't the "original" one.

I don't believe in time travel but I have a hard time believing Trump actually got elected and is doing the things he promised to do if elected. During the next 3 years I may end up believing in time travel after all.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join