It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tump business partner ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 Also "demwit" makes you sound like a nitwit.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Trump will not resign and he will not step down. He will be removed from office by the military. Essentially a coup.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Pressure is mounting.

TRUMP IMPEACHMENT PROCESS BEGINS AS DEMOCRAT STATES PRESIDENT ‘FAILED TEST OF MORAL LEADERSHIP’

Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee, a ranking member of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice, sent out a press release Thursday announcing his intention to begin the impeachment process against the president for his widely condemned reaction.

Newsweek

This is a democrat with his facts mixed up.
Him calling for impeachment does not begin an impeachment process.
More foolishness.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Got news for you dude! TPTB are out of power and a new group backed by the military are in power with Trump as POTUS

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Donald Trump will never go to prison. They might put a bracelet on his leg and let him run free at Mar a lago, but people that rich don't go to prison. There is always someone who can be bought, and those who would buy them.

On second thought, he could flee to Moscow, and Putin would refuse to extradite him.

Don't loose hope angeldoll both members of Dolce and Gabana are in jail right now for tax evasion. If fashion icons worth billions can be sent to prison so can trump.
But it would have to be after he is not president anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

I feel like this is will be like all the " happening" threads across the internet and nothing will actually come of this news.

Yeah... more rumor stuff to get people all excited. Shiny object of the day, just like Hillary, Lynch, etc.. from time to time.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I sometimes think that too.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Got news for you dude! TPTB are out of power and a new group backed by the military are in power with Trump as POTUS

Are you in the Military. Do you have personal experience along those lines or is it just anecdotal?

And who exactly are TPTB? I think the Corporate Oligarchy is the power that be and they aren't in any stretch of the imagination "out of power"
edit on 17-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Oh my...
As much as I would love for this to be true I don't believe a word of it.

But it sure has a certain ring to it.

Yeah. Oh well...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

.. the number of people favoring impeachment is rising,

I saw four out of ten favor impeachment on the scroll last night. I'm sorry I didn't get the source it was already moving off the screen when I looked at it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Everybody knows Trump is a reptilian and uses orange paint to cover the green skin....sheesh

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

None of his actions even late last summer indicated that he planned on winning. I think that came as a total shock to him and us. That's why he still talks about it. Can you believe it??? LOL.
He wasn't looking for a cabinet , he wasn't forging working relationships within congress save for little ol Jeff Beauregard Sessions and he was trumps token. He wasn't making plans except ones that would benefit another commercial entertainment venture.
Then he got all big headed and blustery when he found out he'd won . Started thinking even more of how great he was.
Then he found out he has to actually work., put pen to paper and outline all those great plans and he didn't have a plan . He didn't have an outline. He didn't have the right people.
In short he didn't have a clue.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They are not putting up articles of impeachment. They have submitted a censure for his behavior.
It's nothing.
thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Just do a quick check on how many retired generals are in Trumps staff....
and if you want to know more look up Geopolitics expert Alfredo Jalife, that guy knows exactly whats going on
edit on 17-8-2017 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Donald Trump will never go to prison. They might put a bracelet on his leg and let him run free at Mar a lago, but people that rich don't go to prison. There is always someone who can be bought, and those who would buy them.

On second thought, he could flee to Moscow, and Putin would refuse to extradite him.

People that rich dont go to prison if they are part of TPTB.

Trump is a outsider. TPTB will sacrifice him in a heartbeat as a example to other who think they can be pretentious enough to do there own thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

They are not putting up articles of impeachment. They have submitted a censure for his behavior.
It's nothing.
thehill.com...

Democratic congressman to introduce articles of impeachment

Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tennessee, announced Thursday that he plans to introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump.

CBS News

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Oh my...

Anonymous publishes GOP legislators' private numbers in bid to push for Trump's impeachment

A group affiliated with the online activist group known as Anonymous on Thursday posted what it says are the private cellphone numbers and email addresses for 22 Republican members of Congress in a bid to push for President Donald Trump's impeachment, reigniting the use of hacked information in U.S. political battles.

Chicago Tribune

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Affiliated with? I'm affiliated with ATS but that doesn't mean that everything I post is ATS' opinion. You're gonna need something better than that.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I'm sorry. You truly have me at a loss. What do you mean affiliated? Could you point me to what you are referencing, please? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Don't loose hope angeldoll both members of Dolce and Gabana are in jail right now for tax evasion. If fashion icons worth billions can be sent to prison so can trump.
But it would have to be after he is not president anymore.

Dolce and Gabbana are not in jail right now.
Just another thing on the very, very long list of things you have been wrong about.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join