It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I Discovered something else that smells from Charlottesvilles Car Ramming

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The last couple days looking over footage and photos of the debacle that took place in Charlottesville, something has been nagging at me. I couldn't put my finger on it completely until today. It has actually come down to two things.

The video footage that the guy was so conveniently in place to take such good footage and the photo that shows the people flying in the air and such.
It has already come out that there is some questionable stuff about the guy that took the video footage, but I'm not really here for that or at least about him. I'm here for what he actually captured. I am curious as to who took the photos though and in a moment you'll see why.

The footage has been cut down to about .46 seconds so it is a quick viewing to see what I'm talking about.

First the somewhat famous photo I'm referring to here:

This seems to be taken from when the car is backing up. The guy in the shorts and tank top in the middle of the photo is whom we are going to focus on. This picture has already made this guy famous enough for people to have made memes out of it. Sick I know, but it is what it is sadly.

Now here is the short clip of the crash and backing up. Take notice of the people that run up behind the car. They are all wearing black. One guy isn't but hes a white boy that looks like he got dragged between the car and the truck but you don't see him on the ground afterwards or flipped in the air. You also don't see any of the guys in black on the ground after either. Yet we do see from the picture at least one black guy in white flying through the air and another white guy flying through the air.

One other thing I want you to focus on comes right at the end of the video. Just when he is panning away, you will see a guy sitting on a truck and sliding off just after the car has backed down the road.

Now tell me if its my imagination or does this guy sitting on the truck look just like the guy flying through the air? He is wearing the right shoes, the right cloths, has same haircut and beard, and even the same watch if you look closely. If that guy had really been in the position when the car was backing up, I would think he would probably also be dead and would have been a speedbump to the car when it backed over him.

If you agree with me here, can you explain to me how he got from off the truck to flying through the air for the photoshoot after the car has already left?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I don't see anything other than a car running over people.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Glitch in the Matrix?

I'd say the first pic, it is going forward but that doesnt help with the fact the guy is on the truck had almost no time to be there and get hit too.

I havent seen a whole video of start to finish, I can only find compilations.

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Did you watch the video and actually focus on what I'm trying to point? Do you see the car running the guy over sitting on the truck at the end of the video? You just yanking chains here?

link   
a reply to: onehuman

i think your last pic shows it. He gets hit ( after pushing his gf out of the way) and immediately slides across the hood of the truck next to him anticipating the driver to go in reverse.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

If that's the case and the first pic is of him going forward, then you would see that guy on the ground already before he backed up. That's why I used this clip of a video. It shows all you need too see really because it happens in that short time span.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If you watch this one, you can see him get hit and fly up in the air ..gotta be fast though..

then he scrambles up to the hood of the truck..

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It does look like him. Are we sure the car didn't come back after this?
edit on 16-8-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

If you watch the slow-motion version of it, you can actually see the guy in the photo getting hit. The only reason it looks off is because of the different angles. They do match up, sorry.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Isn't this the same guy flying through the air in the video as the car goes forward? Just above the truck.

Your picture is from the car going forward. He either got flung over the truck or got up and got the hell out of the way.

edit on 16-8-2017 by FauxMulder because: reptilians

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What are you trying to say? The victims were willing? The driver had people on the other side that knew he was coming, posing and ready to film it?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

People are trying so hard to change the narrative here, there must be 50 posts just like this one! Here's exactly what happened.

A neo-nazi Ku Klux Klown member weaponized a vehicle and used it to mow down peaceful protesters. You can play the video forwards, backwards, sideways, upside down and it all shows the same thing! A racist plowing into non racists.
edit on 16-8-2017 by Stevenjames15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

If you agree with me here, can you explain to me how he got from off the truck to flying through the air for the photoshoot after the car has already left?

Watch the video again. Right at the VERY beginning, if you look, you'll see that guy's red hat going behind the truck. He was hit as the car was coming in. He got up out of the street and hopped up on the hood.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Cut the crap, this is all CGI. The guy was added into the remote piloted vehicle and was actually at home posting on Stormfront when this happened. Nazis don't do dumb things, ever. Not even in WW2.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Are you guys going to start harassing the family of Heather Heyer now too?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You might as well come clean an just tell us that It wasn't a Nazi that drove into those people.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I didn't see what you see, although I am trying.

What I find super surprising is no one on ATS is talking about the two officers who just so happen to mysteriously be killed in a helicopter crash. What happened??

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

trump was right about people with clubs and bats amongst the antifa/BLM ... www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-8-2017 by theTonyStevenson because: mistake

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Good god get over it! both sides are to blame and the cops let it happen! the guy that hit those poor people will get what he deserves! and we are a worse country for it! FFS their isn't any integrity in most people anymore! I effing cry for my grand kids sheesh

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just for the record I am very aware of what happened that day and not trying to change any narrative of the horror about it, and I'm just sick that America has come to this.

I am looking closely at everyone's suggestions. I just found that video and photo to be off from my perspective. I really thought that was taken when he was backing up. That is all.

I don't condone anything else that happened that day from either side period.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join