It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Implications of Reincarnation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So I firmly believe in karma and reincarnation which I am finding more and more to have disturbing implications. I see our world falling further and further into a Globalist controlled suckfest.

While I am certain I could find a place to live out my years in relative peace and comfort in the short term...I don't want to have to come back into this world if it keeps going the current direction.

I also am concerned for my daughter and my descendants having to live in this world long after I am gone.

It would be great if I believed we are just done at the end of this physical existence, but I simply don't believe that to be likely.

More or less I feel helpless to stop the global elite from destroying my country and the world. It's really depressing.

Anyway, I just needed to share.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If reincarnation is real and is the only option, then I call for a rebellion against the Creator and demand that He/She/It gives us the option to live once.

After seeing how crazy this world has become (For example decadence becoming increasingly widespread) ,then I don't think I want to live in this world anymore.
edit on 8/15/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
No point.
edit on 15-8-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

After seeing how crazy this world has become (For example decadence becoming increasingly widespread) ,then I don't think I want to live in this world anymore.

That's exactly my point.

Me either.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

If it makes you feel better - stop believing in reincarnation.
Maybe it would be best not to make more sufferers!!
If you care - do not make kids!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Well Met, believing in reincarnation and karma means you shouldn't be afraid for anything after this life. Your fears, experiences, joys, sorrows for anything pertaining to this life are part of the growth. What happens in the here and now is utterly meaningless. Now what you can do for yourself and yours, that's the key.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sadly situations like this made me wonder if my future incarnation has a future at all:

Seriously, this video made me wonder how far society has fallen.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
How do you know you can't come back in a different time?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
How do you know you can't come back in a different time?

What time would it be best to come back?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Or the same as your Mum.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Reincarnation is an idea that happens because the mind cannot deal with the thought of not existing - yet it means 'your' worries will never end.
'Your' worries happen because there is a belief in time. What is there to worry about right now..............unless thought imagines another time?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

*shudders*

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I wouldn't give up just yet. In the long run the world has been becoming a better place, as far as I know.

If your existential purpose hinges on the quality of comedy tunes on television, then it makes wonder if we don't have it too good now. Maybe a war would be good for us.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I can't bring myself to entertain the idea of reincarnation other than the notion that it itself is hell, a karmic debt to be amended before final ascension, but even that is pretentious.

Both the truth of death and meaning of life can be found in the comprehension of 'nothing', which by our very nature we're not meant to understand. 'Nothing' is not cold, black, empty space, as our collectively shared imaginations limit us to defining.

"Death is the release from all pain and complete cessation, beyond which our suffering will not extend. It will return us to that condition of tranquility, which we had enjoyed before we were born. Should anyone mourn the deceased, then he must also morn the unborn. Death is neither good nor evil, for good or evil can only be something that exsists. However, whatever is of itself nothing and which transforms everything else into nothing will not at all be able to put us at the mercy of fate." - Seneca (4 BC - 63 AD)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Yes, and thanks for posting that quote. Death is an event, but not a state of being. It's not possible to be dead, in the way it's possible to be alive.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: rexsblues

Yes, and thanks for posting that quote. Death is an event, but not a state of being. It's not possible to be dead, in the way it's possible to be alive.

Ummm...and you know this...how?

Correct me if I'm wrong...but you can't possibly know any of what you claim...
Nor can you make any claims about whether anothers beliefs or claims are valid or not...You simply lack the requisite perspective.

When you die...record for us if you will the experience in the first person...After your dead continue to record for us your experiences...if any...

It's only then that you gain the requisite perspective to definitively make a statement of fact...
However...that experience is only relevant to you...and may be degrees of separation distant from what another individual may experience...or not...

Some make claims of being on some other side where consciousness continues...while others make claims to the contrary...
Perhaps the only difference lies in what the individuals sought...how they framed their belief systems...what their expectations were when that time rolled round...

Perhaps continuance only requires a firm desire for continuance...an overarching need to continue as consciousness rather than surrender to non existence...

Then again...perhaps simple programs are written in such a way that they think they exist and interact...perhaps that programming is defined by specific parameters that dictate sets of laws that appear inviolable to the construct...

In either case...the point is moot...it becomes what it always was...an exercise in thought...prompted by either chemical balance/imbalance or...encoding...or...programming...

The world may never know...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i will add to this thread my experience. i remember meeting a man (God) and him showing me the earth from a place in space like looking at earth from the moon. he asked me "do you want to go back?" i answered "sure" and i added "i like the girls" he laughed. then immediatly i was remember being born within a split second after this encounter. so i dont only believe in reincarnation i know it to be true but i got the choice if i wanted to reincarnate again. no i dont remember my past life.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Well, yeah, we can't really know anything of course. But I'd say this just might be the second most certain thing in all of history, after "I think, therefore I am", or something like that.

How could you be dead? Death is the end of "you", isn't it? If you don't exist, then how can you exist in a dead fashion? Your body might still exist, but I don't think that counts. Or your soul might exist in the afterlife, but then death becomes trivial, I think, just some sort of technicality.

I just can't see how it would play out, being dead, that's all. But you have a good point, I keep calling people out on similar claims so it's only fair I get a taste of my own medicine!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

.I don't want to have to come back into this world if it keeps going the current direction.

I also am concerned for my daughter and my descendants having to live in this world long after I am gone.

So you believe in a soul that continues after death? Ever had a past life experience? How do you know that that memory of a past life isn't from one of your ancestors visiting you during a dream?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Well supposedly you don't necessarily have to be reincarnated into this world, or even this 'plane of existence', nor in the future. Supposedly you reap what you sow, so as long as you don't do messed up sh* you ok. But who knows..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join