It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Allies With India Against China - Crunch Time Approaches?...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No we wont go past the DMZ with our troops. Not that stupid to be dragged into the mountians. better to just stop all trade to them and starve them out.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwomp83

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: Bwomp83

You can practice religion in China, but if you try to recruit or push your beliefs on someone, then you would have problems. I have a friend from Britain teaching English there, his work hours are not much different from Americans. I'm sure slave labor still exists in the old parts of China, but not so much in their modern counterparts.

Jobs and religion in China are really no different than the USA. Both hate large religious groups, both have slave work hours.

www.chinadialogue.net...

I still would not compare them to the united states. I love my country, i served my country. If people dont like her then leave her and move to china. Its that simple, go chase the dream in china.

I have just come back from a month in china. You are talking absolute rubbish! You can practice religon in China. Walk around Beijing and you will see churches, so Go's knows where you got that rubbish from!

Great that you love your country, well done! Carry on thinking that you are free! But you are not! No country is free. Only the conditioned think they are!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join