It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Allies With India Against China - Crunch Time Approaches?...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
In this article yesterday´s news were analyzed whereby the US sent clear signals to China that it wont sit idly as China tries to take the world and India. the US will unite with India to battle the Red Dragon - China. Funny enough, it seems like the prophecies and the Revelation Book Chapter 18 is a direct reference to Chinese Coomunist Party´s domination of the whole world and how it will end in disaster in 2017 since it was a gangster regime from the beginning and they persecute good people to death like the Falun Gong practitioners in China.

The US Allies With India Against China...

Day by day we approach the final world war and people are still sleepwalking. There will be divine justice and the Chinese regime is the one guilty of the worst sins in world history just like the Revelation cptr 18 states clearly.

edit on 11-8-2017 by Gaussq because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Meh..

I think when it goes down, NK will stand alone and the rest of the world united.
They are just arguing who shall take the first punch at em.
I belive China wants NK to punch first... but if not.. that will be unfortunate but okay

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

I think if you check and pay close attention the Beast is a western power that gets defeated . The other 3 beasts are allowed to continue for a time .

" NORTH KOREA VS. SOUTH KOREA – COMPARISON OF MILITARY CAPABILITIES. WHAT WOULD A NEW WAR IN KOREA LOOK LIKE? "

While the DPRK possesses the fourth largest army in the world, based on manpower, it is poorly equipped with weapons systems first fielded in the 1950s and 1960s. Furthermore, its conventional forces have not kept pace with the technological innovations that have influenced and shaped the development of weapons systems. South Korea has embraced these technological innovations and has developed a modern, capable military in the time that the forces of the DPRK have stagnated. This is also true for Japan and the United States. In order to compensate for its material inferiority, the DPRK has moved increasingly in the direction of developing asymmetrical assets and capabilities, as well as increasing its investment in nuclear weapons procurement and the development of a reliable delivery system for these weapons.
southfront.org...
edit on 11-8-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

...and more than half of those DPRK 'soldiers' would defect, surrender and abandon their positions immediately, given the opportunity to escape their slavery.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Just like the Iraq people showered the Americans with love when Sadam was over thrown and destroyed right .

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
www.thenorthlines.com...

India imposes anti dumping duty on 93 Chinese products!! This is explosive news for Beijing. When other countries follow India Beijing will be toast. At that time they will need to attack the whole world and their own enslaved population will come after them in due time.
edit on 11-8-2017 by Gaussq because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: rexsblues

Just like the Iraq people showered the Americans with love when Sadam was over thrown and destroyed right .

Literally, Iraq Soldiers were quitting in droves, can't say I blame them.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The ones that would have survived the first Gulf war that was a Turkey shoot ,and a set up with babies being pulled from incubators and thrown to the floor right . Add to that that "China Warns Trump: "We Will Prevent A North Korea Regime Change" www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 11-8-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"Allies with India" is a speculation by your source ("Trump must surely.."), not an official statement.
There will surely be major war in the case of outright invasion, but there isn't going to be an outright invasion. This is border trouble,and will remain limited.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Chinese regime is the one guilty of the worst sins in world history just like the Revelation cptr 18 states clearly

Sorry bro, but the "Chinese Coomunist Party" doesn't do coomunisum quite like the US does freedom & deomcracy. That's waaaaaaaaayy more funnier.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

...and more than half of those DPRK 'soldiers' would defect, surrender and abandon their positions immediately, given the opportunity to escape their slavery.

Crap, they would fight and die in the frozen mountainous terrain of their country just like they did (with the aid of the Chinese) when they fought the US military to stalemate, last time.

US will still have to invade to secure territory, just like last time.

The geography of NK remains the same, mountainous (why we can't win in Afghanistan either).

The Chinese will wait and draw US forces in, just like last time.

US carriers stood off and pounded NK forces with impunity, because NK didn't have nukes, last time.

If I was NK, I would have by now found some way to put a nuke on a rocket torpedo, or in a sub, or a fishing boat, and wait for the US fleet, this time.

edit on 11-8-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Not if they fear for their families lives, they won't. I'm betting most are in the military solely due to a slightly better standard of living, both for them and their families.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Now its India, US and EU all coming out against the Chinese this week with anti dumping duties on Chinese products. Finally they cooperate against the Chinese world rulership.

India, EU and US Impose Anti Dumping Duties On Chinese Products

Since China is a country completely dependent on feeding growth to the enslaved masses a trade war will destabilize the country soon enough. This is the best way to deal with the CCP and expect desperate Chinese measures very soon. This is a huge change.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Chinese regime is the one guilty of the worst sins in world history just like the Revelation cptr 18 states clearly

Sorry bro, but the "Chinese Coomunist Party" doesn't do coomunisum quite like the US does freedom & deomcracy. That's waaaaaaaaayy more funnier.

People get arrested for practicing religion, people work 80+ hrs a week on crappy pay and work is hard to find, so they are stuck working day in and day out just so theyre kids can eat. China is by far comparable to the USA.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwomp83

You can practice religion in China, but if you try to recruit or push your beliefs on someone, then you would have problems. I have a friend from Britain teaching English there, his work hours are not much different from Americans. I'm sure slave labor still exists in the old parts of China, but not so much in their modern counterparts.

Jobs and religion in China are really no different than the USA. Both hate large religious groups, both have slave work hours.
edit on 11-8-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
But but ...we shared that beautiful chocolate cake with them . Wuh happend?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Yes, the Iraqi's were too busy killing each other to worry about love. Very violent people.

Anyhoo, back to topic.

India is the world's biggest democracy and China the biggest dictatorship. The developed world (i.e. the democratic world) will naturally support India. China's expansionism is blatant and they are pressing all their territorial claims. China has form - Tibet and the South China Sea come to mind, plus their belligerence in Korea to start with.

China's current support for North Korea is all about preventing reunification of the peninsula. The last thing the Chinese want is a successful democracy on their borders showing the Chinese that their dictatorship is crap.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: Bwomp83

You can practice religion in China, but if you try to recruit or push your beliefs on someone, then you would have problems. I have a friend from Britain teaching English there, his work hours are not much different from Americans. I'm sure slave labor still exists in the old parts of China, but not so much in their modern counterparts.

Jobs and religion in China are really no different than the USA. Both hate large religious groups, both have slave work hours.

www.chinadialogue.net...

I still would not compare them to the united states. I love my country, i served my country. If people dont like her then leave her and move to china. Its that simple, go chase the dream in china.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here’s another example of the utter madness of our world. The US is siding with India against China so the Pakistanis, who supposed to be close allies with the US, suppose to be on US’ side, but forget that since Pakistan and India are mortal enemies therefore Pakistan has to be on Chinas side in this war.

There’s more…

Russia is now making arms deals with India! And we know Russia suppose to be very close to China.

Figure all this out—good luck.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

And a hot meal.

The US and SK should start some serious BBQ's at the DMZ. With fans blowing the smoke north.

Lot's of smoked brisket, pork and birds.

Or just lots of garlic and onions.

edit on 8 11 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 11 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join