It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well ... I Guess the Chinese Want Some Too

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Not to mention, both China and Russia really do have nukes that can reach us.

I'm convinced that warmongers are suicidal fools that just want to take everyone else down with them. Dude wants to fight North Korea and China, then he can go to North Korea right now as a tourist and do something. But he can leave the rest of us out of it.

link   
If there was a war between the West and it's allies against NK, China certainly wouldn't side with NK. Who would they sell all their crap to? How would they collect on their debtors? NK is insignificant economically, China's relations with the West is indispensable to them. They may be posturing, but make no mistake, China won't side with NK against all of China's trading partners in the West.
edit on 10-8-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Trump would do well to obliterate them along with the North Koreans.

Well, there is no sense to arguing THAT idea.

What's worse, his statement, or the fact this thread is getting s&fs

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Your idea rests on the shoulders of a maniac.
You're smarter than that. I know it for certain.

You can impeach him after he gets the job done. LOL

If he 'mashes' the button, I'll be the first one to express my surprise to the boards.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Not to mention Russia is planning to have a hypersonic missile in the near future.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

If he 'mashes' the button, I'll be the first one to express my surprise to the boards.

I don't think you understand the implications of what you speak on. If the buttons get mashed the internet will be done.

I can't tell if your belligerently ignorant or trolling at this point.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

A coalition. They are a threat to more than just us. There are many options aside from "obliterate". CIA insurgency coup? Extreme sanctions? Foment civil war? Tactical solutions?

Worth a try, but what if Kim just starts unleashing Nukes on the world while this scenario is being played out? Wouldn't it be worth the risk of a first strike. It could save a lot of people.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: modified device

I agree modiied. This was a strong back door warning to NK. China has done Trump a big favor. Now if only Trump can keep his mouth shut so that his peeps can believe that it was his threats that scared Kim.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

And it's ironic how these appeals to "obliterate" a country with 25 million people (North Korea) and obliterate a second country with about 1.4 billion people aren't considered extremism.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

And it's ironic how these appeals to "obliterate" a country with 25 million people (North Korea) and obliterate a second country with about 1.4 billion people aren't considered extremism.

Considering one of the comments was followed by an LOL I think sociopathic is more fitting than extremist.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

A coalition. They are a threat to more than just us. There are many options aside from "obliterate". CIA insurgency coup? Extreme sanctions? Foment civil war? Tactical solutions?

Worth a try, but what if Kim just starts unleashing Nukes on the world while this scenario is being played out? Wouldn't it be worth the risk of a first strike. It could save a lot of people.

Anybody can launch nukes at us at any time. Do we preemptively strike them all? We were in a cold war with Russia for years and never resorted to a "first strike". Because we didn't, there was never a nuclear war.

So far, America is the only nation to nuke another nation. I'd like to let that slide into history a little further before considering it again.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

... , but what if Kim just starts unleashing Nukes on the world while this scenario is being played out? Wouldn't it be worth the risk of a first strike. It could save a lot of people.

That's what South Korea and Japan are worried about. Clearly Kim, Jong Un can cause a LOT of harm to millions and millions of his neighbors. His threat to send missiles to Guam ... of course they'll overfly Japan. Who would risk that he's about to set off an EMP?

I can't believe 0bama knew about these capabilities four years ago ... and suppressed the info.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Laughing at the millions of dead who had no say in their goverments decision is distasteful to say in the least.

Don't mistake Americans would be on that list, though I fail to see where you empathy (if any) starts or ends.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Anybody can launch nukes at us at any time. Do we preemptively strike them all?

I would say all of them that use their State Run news agencies to threaten us.

Seems like a sound strategic decision. Does Putin ever threaten us Directly with nuclear force?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just remember ... Clinton was the warmonger.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

Trump should obliterate China?!

You do realize that, if we "obliterated" NK and China preemptively, there would be coalitions formed against us? You think we can take on the world?

There's that saying. If you encountered one asshole today, then you encountered an asshole. If everybody you encountered today was an asshole, then you are the asshole.

If we have the world against us, we are the assholes.

If USA is attacked, then all NATO countries will come to their aid.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trumps not stupid,if I,a lowly wage slave, see this for what it is then the Donald knows what this was,during a press conference this very evening he stated he had great respect for China,for the sanctions but he said it twice which means he knows. The Balls in Kims court,let's hope he makes a good shot and doesn't drop the ball and get his country burned down around him,it does seem that in Empires the third emperor is a frakin loon,Kim is showing shades of Caligula.

edit on 10-8-2017 by modified device because: because Stone Cold said so.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

What is your strategy against North Korea?

But yeah... let's just launch a bunch of nukes.

They have been under extreme sanctions longer than I have been alive, and I am in mid thirties. That didn't work, the madman will never come to his senses (I think he is even more crazy than his father).

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Anybody can launch nukes at us at any time. Do we preemptively strike them all?

I would say all of them that use their State Run news agencies to threaten us.

Seems like a sound strategic decision. Does Putin ever threaten us Directly with nuclear force?

How old are you? I remember having nuclear attack drills in elementary school because of the threat Russia posed.

And if we had attacked them during that era, we wouldn't be here today talking about it, I'm pretty sure.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

What is your strategy against North Korea?

But yeah... let's just launch a bunch of nukes.

They have been under extreme sanctions longer than I have been alive, and I am in mid thirties. That didn't work, the madman will never come to his senses (I think he is even more crazy than his father).

I mean extreme as in total isolation combined with a very visible and bold coalition ready to strike them at a moment's notice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join