It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary Clinton's Plea Bargain?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A few months ago, it was reported that the DOJ was asked to
pursue the investigation into Hillary Clinton's mishandling of
classified material. Now a breaking report that she may
agree to a plea bargain.

The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer. During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey's decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

www.newsmax.com...

Previously reported investigation:

Breaking: State Department Formal Inquiry Into Hillary Clinton Mishandling Of Classified Emails
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have mixed feelings, a plea deal seems too kind.

edit on 8-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Im failing to see how this is breaking when you cite an ATS thread from June 20th

ETA: I see the newsmax article.. Checking now
edit on 8-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer. During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey's decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

So this is coming from whom? A " Clinton attorney" I highly doubt her attorney's are talking like this. This wreaks of " un-named sources" you all complain about

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

OMG
A hillary plea would be heard all over the universe.
Why a plea if she did no wrong???

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Time will tell.

Maybe someone leaked the story and the big names in
fake news wouldn't report on it?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I have mixed feelings, a plea deal seems to kind.

Agreed. In this day and age though, it's better than nothing.

+31 more 
link   
Oh no. NoNoNoNoNo!!!!!

No Plea Bargain. Put that psycho in jail and throw away the key.

+2 more 
link   

I think a plea bargain would have been the outcome no matter what...Even if she was prosecuted, the queen will never spend a single night in jail. Plea Bargain or Pres. Pardon was always in the works. I truly believe Trump would still pardon her.

While we all may not agree on everything, I think we can all agree Hillary will never do any "actual time" not even with a guilty verdict.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is fake news until it can be shown otherwise. I can't find it on any other news site and Newsmax has no corresponding links or proof of where they got this info. Who is this "High-Ranking Justice Lawyer" and who is this "Clinton attorney"? At a minimum here Newsmax is guilty of the "anonymous source = fake news" line that conservatives always pull on liberal media.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Not sure about the source, I am unfamiliar with it.

But if this was true, it will be damning for HIllary supporters.

Not only will it show there nominee was guilty, but it also hurts their case against Trump, as it makes Comey seem like an idiot.

It would also vindicate Trump decision in firing Comey.

It should be the start of a full investigation into corruption not only by Comey, but the entire FBI that worked on this case. It would be clear that their investigation with things such as throwing out immunity to everyone, and allowing Huma to sit in with Hillary during her talks with the FBI among many other things were inept at best and corrupt at worst.

And this ineptitude and corruption would cause me to be suspicious of there claims that Russia hacked the DNC, despite not only offering no evidence to the public, but REFUSING to actually look at the server.

In other words; this could be huge IF its true.

But I am not going to take anonymous sources as any sort of proof.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

............Meanwhile, you or I go to jail over unpaid parking tickets. Hell of a world, ain't it.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Ummm...Way too kind Burnthewitch...I mean Burntheships...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If this is true, she should be made to plea publicly and then have it rejected and be sent to jail.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I feel like theres a lot of

"if this is true.."- Then anger sets in. Except then most folks just go home assuming this was true. The anger is therefor justified. And then boom. We have a "fact" It then cascades into more situations like this where the cycle therein repeats itself, however the original story was never proven.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

We know she came this close last time.
According to the last FBI release of documents,
there was a grand jury, or at least preparations
for one.

Contrary to widespread reports, federal prosecutors issued grand jury subpoenas in connection with an investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server, an FBI official indicated in a court filing this week.

www.politico.com...

That was under the radar!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

there is about as good as a chance of this happing as Tom Delonge revealing anything worthwhile.

I hope I'm wrong on both counts but reality is a Bitc Clinton.

If she goes down lots of people will likely go down. Aint happening
edit on 32831America/ChicagoTue, 08 Aug 2017 14:32:54 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

"if this is true.."- Then anger sets in. Except then most folks just go home assuming this was true. The anger is therefor justified. And then boom. We have a "fact" It then cascades into more situations like this where the cycle therein repeats itself, however the original story was never proven.

You argued in support of P-Gate (which is fine by me)

Was their anger generated from that?

Did you prove anything?

edit on 8-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

"if this is true"

Are you denying she is under investigation?

Because she is!

And she lost the 2016 race to Trump, so no one can claim this is
unfair and interfering in an election.

So how is this unfair again?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: shooterbrody

We know she came this close last time.
According to the last FBI release of documents,
there was a grand jury, or at least preparations
for one.

I think a plea would be grand.
Hillary having to admit she committed a crime.
It would be cause for celebration here.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

Am I understanding this correctly? Basically she gets a deal if she admits to breaking the law?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join