It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting Crop Circles 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
In no particular order but you'll see some very spectacular ones which in no way were human made. Wish I knew what they were telling us because there's clearly a lot of info in these images. Only one which I'd call 'suspect' is the one with the Alien head. Photos 6 & 8 as you see them from top to bottom are the most intriguing.

Here is the site I took these images from and there's loads more, most are recent taken this year and it seems to me to be something very important that we must figure out.

www.google.co.uk... d=0ahUKEwi-rtK80sfVAhWKDcAKHdRAAjgQsAQIPw&biw=1821&bih=910#imgrc=_

I believe these Aliens to be helpers of Human kind but can't land here due to the Atmosphere being one they can't adjust too.

edit on CDTTue, 08 Aug 2017 08:36:03 -05000000003108x103x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTTue, 08 Aug 2017 08:56:25 -05000000003108x125x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTTue, 08 Aug 2017 08:59:55 -05000000003108x155x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTTue, 08 Aug 2017 09:05:46 -05000000003109x146x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Which ones aren't human made?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Which ones aren't human made?

Out of the ones I posted, I'd say the 'Alien head' one looks most suspect and maybe the first one.
edit on CDTTue, 08 Aug 2017 08:41:27 -05000000003108x127x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Isn't it just a couple of 70 year old guys with a board and some rope. No seriously, there are organizations that create these things. They plan it out on paper, then do the work. Takes them about half a night.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You do know that they are computer generated programs that they use to make the crop circles right? These are all man made. Did you see the star wars maze one?

static.collegehumor.com.au...

edit on 8-8-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
You do know that they are computer generated programs that they use to make the crop circles right? These are all man made. Did you see the star wars maze one?

static.collegehumor.com.au...

That one is obviously man-made. I'm not doubting some are man-made but some are too intricate to have been made in 6 hours
edit on CDTTue, 08 Aug 2017 08:46:07 -05000000003108x107x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

So we can go to the moon, split the atom, engineer hydro-electric dams, map genomes and countless other amazing things every day.

But can't make some shapes in the grass?
Nope sorry, we don't have the technology to pull it off, must be aliens.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Isn't it just a couple of 70 year old guys with a board and some rope. No seriously, there are organizations that create these things. They plan it out on paper, then do the work. Takes them about half a night.

Some of them maybe but the ones i posted above except for maybe 2 of them don't seem to be made by a human hand. Look at the inticacies of them, especially 3, 5, 7 & 11
edit on CDTTue, 08 Aug 2017 09:06:47 -05000000003109x147x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

That one is from 2016..

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Can see very clearly the tracks from the boards.

Can even see the line of the circle of the alien's head in the over head shot in the above link.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
No seriously, there are organizations that create these things.

They began their business in 1678
To do a work that is completely senseless, no money to make with, nothing.

That´s why these organizations are bigger today than Alphabet, or else...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So we can go to the moon, split the atom, engineer hydro-electric dams, map genomes and countless other amazing things every day.

But can't make some shapes in the grass?
Nope sorry, we don't have the technology to pull it off, must be aliens.

As I say some are man made no doubt but others are not. Check them out yourself in the link provided.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

That one is from 2016..

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Can see very clearly the tracks from the boards.

Can even see the line of the circle of the alien's head in the over head shot in the above link.

Thats the one I said was most likely man-made.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'd say it's pretty easy to make them now a days.
Open up QGIS or ARC and design any possible shape you want out of GPS way points.
And follow the the program.
No need for a rope or anything

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm going to take the one with 'alien head ' out of my op as that one is definitely man-made and the one which was number 1
edit on CDTTue, 08 Aug 2017 09:07:26 -05000000003109x126x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

which in no way were human made.

Below is a story about a guy that goes out and makes concentric circles and patterns that are visible from space, for no other reason than he enjoys doing so.

But you go on believing that there's "no way" somebody can do this thing that they've been doing for decades now.

Perfect man-made circles

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

In no particular order but you'll see some very spectacular obes which in no way were human made.

So you are not even open to the fact that these patterns which can easily be made by humans in very short periods of time, are made by humans?

That's a real closed-off way of approaching the crop circle topic. Do you have anything solid to base your belief on? Because if not then there's no point in posting here because anything you get back will be ignored by yourself.

The circles are great to look at. Wouldn't it be overwhelming if every night aliens came down to our fields and made these works of art for us to wonder over? It's an incredibly far fetched idea. The aliens are only concerned with simple art in wheat? Yet t hey can travel light years, potentially across dimensions, they could share this technology with us.

There is also the fact that there are many crop circle groups who openly admit to making these circles and either pay the farmer to exhibit or end up getting fined by the farmer post exhibition.

I might have gone off at the deep end here but your first line, completely closing out rational, logical thought deserves to be hung by the neck until death.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I live in Wiltshire.

Google on "Circlemakers".

It's not Aliens, it just isn't.

With computers and tech stuff they keep getting better and better. Compare early circles and modern ones and you can see them evolving into ever more complex patterns.

And please I hope no one starts going on about bent nodes and whatnot.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
[SNIP]

Cool, pics. although I am not sure if aliens made them. If any of em are real, I am afraid the hoaxers have ruined it for the 'real' ones. I am still fascinated at the design that goes into them, I guess PC programing helps.
edit on 11/8/2017 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed large quote

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
the only crop circles i think are interesting are those thay have ghost patterns appear a year later or even in multiple seasons later. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigormortis
the only crop circles i think are interesting are those thay have ghost patterns appear a year later or even in multiple seasons later. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kudos for linking a 'mikesingh' thread. They guy spoke some truth over 9-11 and then was no longer.

My thoughts on the ghost crop circles? Very interesting indeed. Perhaps it is something to do with crushed wheat bleeding out into the ground and affecting next year's crop? Dunno. I would love to read some more and will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join