It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Downey Jr. net worth...click to find out.. Holy cow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Holy cow, did you know that Robert Downy Jr. puts to shame most actors and actress, and especially Washington DC mongrels, like Scaramucci. Downey Jr. net worth is over $250 million???? OMG , who needs all that? He's not going to be able to take it to the grave with him. That is the most I ever seen.

stantondaily.com...

Boy would like to ask just for one million. I would invest that.

edit on 1-8-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972
All you have to do is fly like Ironman and kiss a few frogs.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
And we have Tommy Cruise at a cool $540 million!

www.buzzfyre.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
Holy cow, did you know that Robert Downy Jr. puts to shame most actors and actress, and especially Washington DC mongrels, like Scaramucci. Downey Jr. net worth is over $250 million???? OMG , who needs all that? He's not going to be able to take it to the grave with him. That is the most I ever seen.

stantondaily.com...

But but but...CEOs make too much money. Hollyweird liberals only complain about everyone else making too much.

My favorite is anti-capitalist Michael Moore. For someone to hate capitalism so much, he sure doesn't seem to mind being worth at least $50 million.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

$250 million isn't that much in the scheme of things. Not to mention a net worth has nothing to do with how much you would actually get if you liquidated all investments...especially after taxes etc because a lot of it may not be accessible in the near term.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
And we have Tommy Cruise ***Censored***

www.buzzfyre.com...

edit on 1-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: Because I love Cheesy Tocos

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

www.buzzfyre.com...

Destiny's child the group says it's 600 million. wow

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

www.buzzfyre.com...

He must cheap because his daughter Suri Cruise says she's only worth one million. lol

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Im - £150,000

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

www.buzzfyre.com...

Imagine how much he's given to the Scientology Cult!

These numbers are NOTHING compared to people like Rupert Murdoch and George Soros.

The wealthiest of them all aren't listed on Forbes and we don't even know their names, they are "Old Money", the Royal Family, descendants of Robber Barons & Banker Elites who have kept their wealth within their bloodlines for centuries.

Not to mention those unnamed billionaires in the middle east from oil, and in the East in China, Japan, etc. who have accumulated wealth for over the last 1000 years.

These celebrities are absolutely nothing compared to the really rich peeps.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
yup, robert sure has come a long way from sucking dick for coke.

Edit: Wow, figured most that would be censored, sorry.
edit on 1-8-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Do you know indian actor sharuk khan worth $600 millions?

Thats 330 millions more then r d junior.

Just saying..
edit on 1-8-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
Im - £150,000

Im - £800,000 . And i was a refugee 20 years ago.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Am I on Facebook? No?

Could have fooled me.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

www.buzzfyre.com...

Imagine how much he's given to the Scientology Cult!

These numbers are NOTHING compared to people like Rupert Murdoch and George Soros.

The wealthiest of them all aren't listed on Forbes and we don't even know their names, they are "Old Money", the Royal Family, descendants of Robber Barons & Banker Elites who have kept their wealth within their bloodlines for centuries.

Not to mention those unnamed billionaires in the middle east from oil, and in the East in China, Japan, etc. who have accumulated wealth for over the last 1000 years.

These celebrities are absolutely nothing compared to the really rich peeps.

You forgot to mention one other group to this list... the drug cartels. I remember reading back in the early 2000's about the leader of the Mexican Juarez cartel, Fuentes, being worth $25 billion at the time, and Bill Gates wasn't much wealthier than that. Fuentes had a fleet of planes and submarines to help the Colombians get coc aine into the country.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hip hop/gangster rap/mega producer Dr. Dre has them all beat.

Net worth?

$830 million.

www.bankrate.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

www.buzzfyre.com...

Exactly. Considering those that conspired to create the FED were of that old money ilk, guess who has all the gold while the serfs use their debt coupons, i.e. Federal Reserve Notes, Euros, etc.??

One could surmise that the more debt backed currency one accumulates, the more in debt one actually is......rationally speaking.

One might further surmise since what you think you own was purchased with debt backed currency which represents loans, and said loans are still outstanding, do you really own anything??

What happens when you default on a loan?

Usually a guy shows up with the sheriff and a tow truck or moving van..

Food for thought.

edit on E31America/ChicagoTue, 01 Aug 2017 18:24:25 -05008pmTuesdayst06pm by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

stantondaily.com...

But but but...CEOs make too much money. Hollyweird liberals only complain about everyone else making too much.

My favorite is anti-capitalist Michael Moore. For someone to hate capitalism so much, he sure doesn't seem to mind being worth at least $50 million.

Except CEO's often do make too much, on the backs of workers paid a very small fraction.

Since the 70's lower and middle class salaries have remained stagnant, despite GDP/capita increasing drastically, while very high upper class and ceo salaries have increased dramatically as a proportion. If that doesn't bother you, then you don't have morals.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Your birth certificate is a bond, and can be used to pay all your debts and you get your own bank account from the federal reserve. look it up on youtube. The person that actually teaches the classes on it, made a purchase on Amazon with her federal reserve account. lol

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There are many actors and actresses that are much richer than Robert Downy Jr. Example; Jerry Seinfeld 870 million, SHAH RUKH KHAN – $600 MILLION, TOM CRUISE – $480 MILLION, TYLER PERRY – $450 MILLION, MEL GIBSON – $425 MILLION, JACK NICHOLSON – $400 MILLION, etc., etc., to name a few. a reply to: Diabolical1972

top topics

<<   2 >>

join