It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scaramucci Wikileaks became the Fourth Estate in 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Tweet by Scaramucci is

There is a silent majority. The shaming will likely not work. @wikileaks became the fourth estate in 2016. @realDonaldTrump don't give up.

Actual tweet by Scaramucci is here. If you read down, those who wanted to retweet were not allowed by twitter. There are negative and positive replies.

There may be a double standard here. I am against leaks for items pre announcement. But if we have been lied to and important information hidden to mislead the public then leak away, i don't care which side you support.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Tweet by Scaramucci is

There is a silent majority. The shaming will likely not work. @wikileaks became the fourth estate in 2016. @realDonaldTrump don't give up.

Actual tweet by Scaramucci is here. If you read down, those who wanted to retweet were not allowed by twitter. There are negative and positive replies.

There may be a double standard here. I am against leaks for items pre announcement. But if we have been lied to and important information hidden to mislead the public then leak away, i don't care which side you support.

Guess they are without shame. That makes them shameless.

Ok, got it now. Shameless people are somehow good.

Huh, didn't Jesus say that?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Tweet by Scaramucci is

That was Oct. 2016 before Donald became President? So, WikiLeaks has something on him?????

edit on 30-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I've had a strong feeling Wikileaks was either compromised or possibly sold out for some kind of protection towards the end of 2016.

Just a strong gut feeling, no proof. Things have definitely not been the same. Something is off.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Many have had the same concern, as have I. Tried to look at it both ways but can't wrap my mind. That pic of Assange on his twitter feed didn't help. Sometimes the gov like to shove it in your face then sit back and laugh.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Wikileaks retweeted on the 26th with this message

Replying to @wikileaks @FBI and 2 others The tweet by White House spokesman Anythony Scaramucci @WikiLeaks responded to here was deleted. Here is a copy.

Don't know who he was referring to but it was near Scaramucci speaking about white house leaks. Wonder if it was a reminder to '2 others'... Scaramucci and Trump?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Assange is supposedly compromised by Russia.

Spy Chiefs: You're wrong about Assange & Russian Hacks

The Wikileaks / Russia Connection Started Way Before the Election

But most people here don't seem willing to see it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I don't believe they were ever compromised by Russia or anyone nation...until now and they seem to be compromised by the US. What they have given out lately is the US but the computer stuff has gone from big to older Muh, who has that now?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I see that as a possibility. We are talking big league with the stakes set high, I won't rule out too much yet. Assange could be going stir crazy and losing his mind to further complicate things.

China and the U.S. gov would love their hands in this pie as much as Russia, and I see all as equally capable. Maybe something will slip through the cracks.

I don't put much faith in Wikileaks at this point. Former huge fan though.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I don't put much faith in Wikileaks at this point. Former huge fan though.

I hear you. Too much mystery and seems even leakers find other sources.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.

Sorry, off topic but I just couldn't resist ..... every time I hear that name,

Freddie sings that in my head!!!

top topics

join