It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Great Lights And A Catholic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I Am An American. And I Often Wonder Why The Catholic Who Dished Out A Sour Note Of Blasphemies Against A Secret Society And Their Agenda Turned Up Dead. He Was A Catholic. He Was A President. And He Was Unwelcomed.
Now... In Remembrance... We Have The Dime aka 10¢ That Displays His Face And The True Leaders Of This Country's Great Lights. 3 In Total.
If You're A Papal Servant... You Are Not Welcome In The Illuminati. Not Even If You Were President.

The offshoot of the Templars. The FREEMASONS.

Help me understand the meaning of the great 3 lights.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
He Was A Catholic. He Was A President. And He Was Unwelcomed.
Now... In Remembrance... We Have The Dime aka 10¢ That Displays His Face And The True Leaders Of This Country's Great Lights.

Roosevelt is on the dime, Kennedy is on the half dollar.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Can you enlighten (no pun intended) as to the meaning of this thread. Is the premise that JFK was not accepted into the Illuminati because he was a Catholic? Can you or the OP explain the puzzling use of capital letters, does this have some significance?
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I have no idea, the Original Poster posts in a style which I often find difficult to understand.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
if you can't help then nor can anyone else I suspect.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Maybe Eisegesis might have an idea?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Maybe Eisegesis might have an idea?

Is that what the OP is demonstrating with the post perhaps.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Wish I could help ya Pino.
But I'm not sure what your getting at?.

I am a mason.
After reading your post, I see only 1 question and the rest assumptions.
I suspect you are alluding to the Bible, square and compass?
Those are the 3 great lights.

Attempting due diligence on your part with a google search, you can find pretty much all the answers your looking for.
Or better yet, contact your local lodge. My brothers will be happy to assist you.
...As long as you don't open the conversation with accusations of murder or disrespect of course.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
...As long as you don't open the conversation with accusations of murder or disrespect of course.

That's how I got into my lodge. I asked where the kill room was and if I could give it a test run.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Maybe eisegesis might have an idea?

Natural, Mosaic and Christian Law.

Simply put.

The deeper meaning:

"The three Great Lights of Masonry, are the Bible, or Oral Law, contains in its symbolism the knowledge gained by investigating nature's laws in the remote past. The Compass and Square, or Written Law, represent the actual forces of nature. The square relates to the physical world, to the realm of effects, and the compass relates to the inner planes, the realm of causes. Together they embrace all natural law, and exemplify the Hermetic Axiom: 'As it is above, so it is below.'

The Lesser Lights:

"The three Lesser Lights of Masonry, are three burning tapers placed on candlesticks, standing in a triangular group. They typify man's reason, his physical senses, and his psychic senses. Man perceives with his phsical senses the physical universe. With his psychic senses he perceives the inner worlds. With his reason he gathers together the seperate strands of experience, outer and inner, and thus gains knowledge of both exoteric and esoteric law. He can both read the records left in books by men, and read the records left in the astral world, as well as make independent investigation.

edit on 30-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That is funny! Of course, when I petitioned, I really just wanted to ride the goat....with a penny in my pocket....

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

"The three Great Lights of Masonry, are the Bible, or Oral Law, contains in its symbolism the knowledge gained by investigating nature's laws in the remote past. The Compass and Square, or Written Law, represent the actual forces of nature. The square relates to the physical world, to the realm of effects, and the compass relates to the inner planes, the realm of causes. Together they embrace all natural law, and exemplify the Hermetic Axiom: 'As it is above, so it is below.'

Source? That is not their meaning in the ritual we use in New Jersey.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
That is funny! Of course, when I petitioned, I really just wanted to ride the goat....with a penny in my pocket....

It must have been a bit of a shock when you found out the role reversal in regards riding on Shub-Shub.

edit on 30-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
You Are Not Welcome In The Illuminati. Not Even If You Were President.

The offshoot of the Templars. The FREEMASONS.

Help me understand the meaning of the great 3 lights.

The first ERROR in your post, is the equation you make between FREEMASONS and ILLUMINATI.

These are two very different groups. They have nothing to do with each other, and often are at enmity with each others views.

There are some very big differences.

First big difference, the Freemasons are all independent individuals each with their own view and opinion that often differs from other Freemasons. If you get one statement from a Freemason, and then take that statement to another Freemason, there's a good chance the 2nd guy will deny the statement of the 1st Freemason. This is, essentially, what makes them "Free". They are free from all truth and opinion. The classic statement in the Bible that could easily be used to characterize any Freemason, is Pontius Pilate's exclamation "What is Truth?" when he questioned Jesus, and Jesus said he was here to testify to the truth.

The illuminati, one the other hand "all have one mind." Much like the Biblical verse,

Finally, be ye all of one mind.. -- KJV, 1 Peter 3:8

So, you can see right there, that there would be conflict between any two groups of people who held these opposing philosophies.

Freemasons are "divided" among themselves, that's why they use the symbol of the "compass" which is also called the "divider". Each mason is a "unique stone" in the "building" of masonry.

While, the illuminati, on the other hand, are all part of the same "one stone."

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Source?

PDF: Download

In the Webb-Preston work, which much of the ritual of the Grand Lodges of the United States is based it says; the Lights of the Lodge are three, situated in the East, West, and South. There is none in the North because King Solomon’s Temple was situated so far north of the ecliptic that neither the Sun nor Moon at Meridian height could dart their rays into the north part of the building. The North, therefore, among Masons has always been termed a place of Darkness.

In the Ritual of the Masonic Degrees there are many references to the sets of Three: The Lights of the Lodge are Three, which are fixed in the East, West, and South. The Three Lesser Lights, which represent the Sun, Moon, and Master of the Lodge. The Three Great Lights, which are the Holy Bible, Square and Compass. The Immovable Jewels of the Lodge are three namely, the Square, Level, and Plumb, (or Plumb Rule.) The Orders of Architecture most revered are three, which are the Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian. The Movable Jewels are Three, the Rough Ashlar, the Perfect Ashlar, and the Trestle Board. There are also other sets of Three such as Wisdom, Strength, and Beauty in our ritual, but for now I will not list them all, and just comment on those I have mentioned.

Links: 1/2/3

That is not their meaning in the ritual we use in New Jersey.

What is their meaning in New Jersey and can you please provide a source?

edit on 30-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I have no idea, the Original Poster posts in a style which I often find difficult to understand.

Perhaps Latin is more to your liking.
Perhaps his use of capital letters is some sort Fancy cipher
that yoU Can use Or Figure out. Frankly, he may just like using capital letters.
Please review my signature box below.
edit on V552017Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 30 Jul 2017 12:55:25 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
This is, essentially, what makes them "Free". They are free from all truth and opinion.

Very profound thought, I must admit. Sounds exactly like my wife's usual reply to any mundane question: "I am not sure...".

Now I can salute her that she can become a respected freemason, if only she was a male...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
The first ERROR in your post, is the equation you make between FREEMASONS and ILLUMINATI.
These are two very different groups. They have nothing to do with each other

Very true. Because the latter only exists in the minds of conspiracy theorists.

The illuminati, one the other hand "all have one mind." Much like the Biblical verse,
Finally, be ye all of one mind.. -- KJV, 1 Peter 3:8

That could be true, as both the Illuminati and the Bible are fictitious.

So, you can see right there, that there would be conflict between any two groups of people who held these opposing philosophies.

To be honest, there isn't. That's like saying the Easter Bunny rejects the morals of the story of Jack and the Bean Stalk, neither of which are real.

Freemasons are "divided" among themselves, that's why they use the symbol of the "compass" which is also called the "divider". Each mason is a "unique stone" in the "building" of masonry.

Oh, am I? I wasn't aware I was divided among my fellow masons. I've never heard the compasses (plural, by the way) called the divider. Man, I'm so glad there's threads like these to help me with my Masonic career.
edit on 30-7-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Do you believe that a group who called themselves illuminati did not existed at all(a major group with economical and political influence) . If so, do you have a reasoning behind this, or it is just a general hunch of your stomach. Just asking, maybe you'll have something interesting to say about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

No, I believe the Bavarian Illuminati was created back in 1776 and existed for a period of time. But like any secret organisation, eventually they stop becoming secret and either become extinct (like the Bavarian Illuminati) or become an organisation with secrets.

Especially in the 21st Century with social and main stream media being so prevalent, in my opinion, no such organisation could exist in secret. Look at Freemasonry. Everything is online.

Therefore, in regards to the Illuminaughty, I do not believe:
- they still exist in any official capacity
- are a secret NWO running the world
- Freemasonry has anything to do with it
- anyone on this board is, was or ever will be part of it (because it isn't real)

Boring, I know. But I have never seen one shred of evidence to corroborate the existence of such an organisation.

And youtube videos about this guy's mum's friend's cousin's dog who knows a guy who knows a guy, doesn't count

top topics

<<   2 >>

join