It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significant Sperm Count decline among western men

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is quite alarming and they really don't know why

Seems Asia, S America an Africa haven't dropped.

(CNN)Sperm counts of men in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand are plunging, according to a new analysis published Tuesday.

Among these men there has been a 52% decline in sperm concentration and a 59% decline in total sperm count over a nearly 40-year period ending in 2011, the analysis, published in the journal Human Reproduction Update, said.

CNN
edit on 26-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I'd be willing to bet my left testicle that they do know why. A human culling has been the script of the elite since before time.

Food, water and environment have all had a role to play, IMO of course.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'd be willing to bet my left testicle that they do know why. A human culling has been the script of the elite since before time.

Food, water and environment have all had a role to play, IMO of course.

Africa would be harder to penetrate with hormones and soy in everything and plastic bottles...

i think for them bill gates said vaccines could lower their population... Funny thing to say.

in any case we are on average 50% less furtile than our grandparents in every western system...

so what does europe and usa and australia all do in common? Doesnt europe have better foid quality with harder restrictions on gmo's? Do they have ciws raised with growth hormones?? Are we losing testosterone? Compare to other places that do not have this issue... The cause should be eady to find.

Seems like us men are becomming weak...

There should be an answer to this.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
don't need science to tell me n. america and europe suffer declining sperm count.
watching all that elite pedophilia-, bilderberg- and refugee crisis unfolding without resistance it was very obvious to me that the western world has lost significant amounts of balls.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

But why not concentrate on areas of the world where people breed like rabbits,like Africa,or countries like China with a staggering population number? I mean i agree with you,but if i had to be an elite with both the means and evil intent,i would first and foremost concentrate my efforts on the areas and nations with the highest pops and procreation rates.Western whites are the ones having the least babies.But to me it seems like whites are the most targeted group on the planet,in regards to the premise of this thread.

Also it is only white western nations that has been the target of mass immigration and potential replacement of the white ethnicity by others.And not to mention all the racism and hatred directed towards the white ethnicity in recent years.The attempts by academia and the media to try and induce perpetual guilt,shame and self loathing in the white ethnicity.Western whites are definitely targeted in so many ways in recent years,and one has to wonder why we are seen as such a threat by TPTB.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: Paragraphs

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

You may have already inadvertently answered my question.

Is lower testosterone tied to lower sperm count? (I truly don't know)

Here is a graph that illustrates what you are saying.
www.prb.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
We must keep producing, or we will be out bred! I got 5 that I know of. The human race is in danger of extinction.

We need to start fu(*in like crazy or we will not be able to combat the aliens without robots!!
edit on 7-26-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
They can always try going commando and eating more oysters .

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

testosterone and sperm count are directly linked yes. testostetone at the right leveks is needed for a good sperm count..

i mentioned a few things in my post unscientifically.. Those are things i suspect.

soy beans for instance are good at giving you added estrogen.

your graph more relates to poor people having lots of babies on purpose to take care of them.. Western culture is luke 2 babies.. so culture plays a roll in birth rates too.... Just culture and sperm count are not linked except the bs we build our bodies with each day.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

But why not concentrate on areas of the world where people breed like rabbits,like Africa,or countries like China with a staggering population number?

I don't know. Best guess is financial reasons.

Also it is only white western nations that has been the target of mass immigration and potential replacement of the white ethnicity by others.And not to mention all the racism and hatred directed towards the white ethnicity in recent years.

I believe that is a highly subjective stance. However, creating division and chaos is the best way of pushing an agenda, no?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

We had a baby 19 months ago. She being older and thought to be unable, we still did. I think I'm fine! I would like to see these men with low sperm counts compared to ones with high. I do wonder if environment and society have more or less of an effect than what is ingested.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

genetics probably plays the highest role, but if on average we are half as potent as 40 years ago something else is taking place.

congratulations by the way.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Thanks.

Genetics? You think humans are being bred out, or at least the lest desirable or possibly the other way around?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
This is quite alarming and they really don't know why

Seems Asia, S America an Africa haven't dropped.

(CNN)Sperm counts of men in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand are plunging, according to a new analysis published Tuesday.

Among these men there has been a 52% decline in sperm concentration and a 59% decline in total sperm count over a nearly 40-year period ending in 2011, the analysis, published in the journal Human Reproduction Update, said.

CNN

While I have my suppositions about it.

How about, it's the System's way of thinning out the herd.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Thanks.

Genetics? You think humans are being bred out, or at least the lest desirable or possibly the other way around?

I'd suggest it's the least controllable are being bred out. They can happily control third world populations with religion, superstition and tyranny. But people who stand together united against control (at least in majority) are a threat to global control.

And slaves are easier to manipulate to your bidding than free people.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Fluoride connection ?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Figures, I wasn't lucky, I was exploited because I work!

There aren't many standing together united against control. Not in the last 20 or so years anyhow. Hoo boy, what will the future hold!?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

This has been very obvious with all the skinny jeans i hsve seen "men" wear

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The term "Western Men" is the most interesting phrase. Does that mean Caucasian/European/White Men or does it also include men living in the west who have Afro/Asian/other origin. If the research shows that it is conclusively only White Men that have the lower sperm counts, then we must be very concerned for the fate of the White global minority.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join