It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Conspiracy Theorists! Chemicals Aren't Turning The Frogs GAY! What about the Science!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
My biggest beef is that water treatment facilities aren't designed to remove trace amounts of pharmaceutical. It's shown that when people take pills and then urinate that it all gets back to the water supply and with the amount of people taking drugs these days I could see this being a major problem.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
My biggest beef is that water treatment facilities aren't designed to remove trace amounts of pharmaceutical. It's shown that when people take pills and then urinate that it all gets back to the water supply and with the amount of people taking drugs these days I could see this being a major problem.

This is another huge issue people simply refuse to acknowledge.

We are under assault in every way possible with toxic chemicals and mass medicating of the population, for Christ's sake people still accept their tax dollars going to putting fluoride an acknowledged neurotoxin into the water.

They have known for a long time what the EDC's are doing to the environment and the population, the fact that they went after Tyron Hayes to shut down his research is case and point.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The main issue for me is the fact that Metformin is a pharmaceutical agent that is not metabolized within the human body. It is also a non-hormonal agent, meaning the MOA in which they effects reproductive health remains unknown. Metformin's MOA was never known when it was approved in the United States, and still is largely unknown. Big Pharma and the paid shills within the medical establishments are looking for every avenue possible to prescribe Metformin, claiming it to even be an anti-aging drug! I know this is false and complete disinformation because Metformin is the Primary Suspect is thousands of deaths, which can be verified by the FDA's Adverse Events reporting system. Primarily, it has been causing death via lactic acidosis. This is a fact, and one that the pro-Metformin researchers insists as being an extremely rare occurrence (again false).

Metformin's transformation product is guanylurea. There is currently no regulatory oversight or demand for scientific inquiry into long-term health consequences of the many pharmaceutical transformation products and metabolites abundantly prevalent in water supplies.

People that defend Metformin do so blindly, and often because they consume the medication themselves. How do you trust the FDA and medical establishments for pushing this drug and environmental contaminant, when they are the same entities which blindly claim Cannabis has zero health benefits. Physicians are largely controlled by pharmaceutical companies, just look at the publications on Metformin for proposed uses of medical conditions. I present several unbiased real scientific papers not funded by Big Pharma showing Metformin is a neurotoxin. Lunacy.

When I saw the widespread detection of Metformin world-wide, my immediate thought was on par with what you are thinking with all of this. It's either a sinister Agenda or stupidity. Perhaps both.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I've been saying this for ages on ATS but didn't have the proof and have been called bigoted whateverphobic you choose.

And this is why we keep seeing the agenda for gayism and trans in the media.

I've been saying this for years as well with the same results. As a conservative (libertarian) christian I would argue that this gives more legitimacy to the LGBTQ community. If those on the far right won't believe someone is born LGBTQ, then perhaps if this was proven they would believe they are born that way. Does that make those in the LGBTQ community any less? Of course not, I don't think finding out chemicals changed ones hormones makes any difference, you are who you are, but those chemicals should be banned.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It was a battle between the corporation and a scientist. The article said that it could affect humans so we don't know to what extent if it even affects them at all yet. This have been covered plenty here on ATS. I don't think anyone ever denied that the corporations have been causing toxic chemicals to be in water and nature.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

I've been saying this for ages on ATS but didn't have the proof and have been called bigoted whateverphobic you choose.

I've been saying this for years as well with the same results. As a conservative (libertarian) christian I would argue that this gives more legitimacy to the LGBTQ community. If those on the far right won't believe someone is born LGBTQ, then perhaps if this was proven they would believe they are born that way. Does that make those in the LGBTQ community any less? Of course not, I don't think finding out chemicals changed ones hormones makes any difference, you are who you are, but those chemicals should be banned.

To be clear, I do believe that homosexuality is a normal and natural thing. I just believe that certain powers that be understand that there are methods of increasing it through chemical induction.

This all stems from the premise of a depopulation agenda and while they are at it, divide and conquer as usual. The other aspects of that paper I linked said put anti-fertility agents into the water as well as encourage homosexuality, well it looks like they find a way to do both and have been for decades.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

It was a battle between the corporation and a scientist. The article said that it could affect humans so we don't know to what extent if it even affects them at all yet. This have been covered plenty here on ATS. I don't think anyone ever denied that the corporations have been causing toxic chemicals to be in water and nature.

Do you think that these chemicals could cause gender dysphoria through altering the DNA?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Do you think that these chemicals could cause gender dysphoria through altering the DNA?

No idea. Probably. Those chemicals could cause anything like cancer and brain damage for all we know. More research is needed. Transgenderism has always existed since the dawn of mankind and the percentage has pretty much been consistent as far as we know.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

You are correct, it has always been a historical low percentage and cultures like the Natives honored them as twin souls, which is a beautiful concept.

Let me ask you another question, do you believe that the elite think that de-population is something necessary?

I do as this is what their own words declare. Now if you view the masses as cattle, with disdain, would you have any problem unleashing chemicals to distort "your" subjects health, hell you could even develop a healthcare system to take the rest of the money from them after they have eaten the toxic diet supplied to them

Perhaps even chemically castrating them could be considered the human thing to do, much like we do to our dogs.

Using chemicals to increase trans and decrease reproduction seems to be what we are witnessing, I agree that more research is needed!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

"De-population" is nothing new. Nazy Germany did that as many civilizations in history have. Making transgender people make no sense as the percentage has been consistently under 1 percent. Wouldn't it make more sense to make more gay people and sterile people? It reminds me of that thread about Google releasing sterile male mosquites.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Metformin causes mitochondrial dysfunction. Mitochondria in humans have a unique DNA > protein synthesis encoded, being one of a small handful species that is not coded with the same sequence. We know Metformin can alter fish reproductive systems in relevant contaminated wastewater levels.

Science and common sense point to yes.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity

Exactly. The FDA doesn't account for the environment and other life forms when approving drugs. Some of these drugs never become metabolized within the body and go back into the environment 100% unchanged, and on top of that with an unknown mechanism of action.

Not sure how this could be a good thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Great thread!
S&F.

The truth is out there.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
dudes let's just say i've been hacking my own endocrine system for several years now
i'm the closest thing there is to a professional endocrine hacker
and i sincerely WISH it was as easy as you all seem to think it is
unfortunately it takes years, careful attention, and specific intense doses to make persistent change.

another thing that deserves to be pointed out is that frogs and humans are a little bit different.
just a smidge.
but i wish them all the luck and i hope their little gay froggy hearts are full of gay love.

also while i'm here; we don't say you're bigots for having different opinions, and most of us are very open to new information that challenges our paradigm. we say you're bigots because you say ridiculous things like TRANS PEOPLE ARE A TOOL OF THE MSM AGENDA TO CAGE US MIGHTY LIONS and if you can't see the difference there i can't help you.

Just what are trans people.

You have no idea...medical has no idea...face it the agenda is a thundering freighttrain with no real value..does nothing to help anyone...and is about to be scoured by REAL SCIENCE to find out the full truth..like ANY OTHER topic.

We want to KNOW.. has nothing to do with acceptance.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

back in the late 60''s the leaders of Planned Parenthood suggested encouraging homosexuality as a means of doing so...

Encouraging homosexuality doesn't create homosexuals.
Of course not..encouragement of anything NEVER has an effect.

wow dude you in serious trouble...the revealing is ON.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
dudes let's just say i've been hacking my own endocrine system for several years now
i'm the closest thing there is to a professional endocrine hacker
and i sincerely WISH it was as easy as you all seem to think it is
unfortunately it takes years, careful attention, and specific intense doses to make persistent change.

another thing that deserves to be pointed out is that frogs and humans are a little bit different.
just a smidge.
but i wish them all the luck and i hope their little gay froggy hearts are full of gay love.

also while i'm here; we don't say you're bigots for having different opinions, and most of us are very open to new information that challenges our paradigm. we say you're bigots because you say ridiculous things like TRANS PEOPLE ARE A TOOL OF THE MSM AGENDA TO CAGE US MIGHTY LIONS and if you can't see the difference there i can't help you.

Are you saying noone has played you??

This is the dumbest # i have ever heard...ONLY TEH GAYS AND TRANS ARE NOT DECEIVED BWAHHAHA!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

No idea. Probably. Those chemicals could cause anything like cancer and brain damage for all we know. More research is needed. Transgenderism has always existed since the dawn of mankind and the percentage has pretty much been consistent as far as we know.

prove it.

are you really that stupid to pretend the truth is known about any given topic?

time to blow the roof off of ALL TOPICS.

along the way all diseases and differences of EVERYTHING will be explored.

not sure any of you are ready for the answers...but no looking back now.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

back in the late 60''s the leaders of Planned Parenthood suggested encouraging homosexuality as a means of doing so...

Encouraging homosexuality doesn't create homosexuals.
Of course not..encouragement of anything NEVER has an effect.

wow dude you in serious trouble...the revealing is ON.

What?

edit on 26-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
oh my God this thread is so quiet I wonder why

S&F by the way

What are you expecting people to say?

What are you saying? You can artificially create trans individuals therefore all trans individuals are tools of the elite depopulation agenda? That does not follow.

The first video (Corbett) is a joke, it's full of good information mind you, but the idea that liberals were constantly making fun of conservatives for talking about gay frogs? That is literally the first I've heard of it as some sort of political issue, apart from the environmental aspect of it which I've known about for decades.

So I'll ask again, what imagined rhetorical win are you celebrating here?

ETA: BAN SALT news.yale.edu...
edit on 26-7-2017 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

people unhappy with homosexuals or that don't understand transgender keep saying this but never present proof.
claiming the introduction of a gay character into a tv show is pushing an agenda is akin to claiming the simpsons writers demand a morlock society due to the heavy references.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join