It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News: Tibet – China Conflict Is Fake – Beijing Admits It Funds Dalai Lama....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Dalai Lama and the CCP(Chinese Communist Party) with Mao Zedong were the best of friends until 1959 when Dalai Lama fled to India. The obvious truth was that Dalai Lama along with the Panchen Lama in Beijing were the true superiors of Mao Zedong proven by Mao Zedong´s unknown but well documented statements about Dalai Lama and Tibet being ”untouchable” by the Chinese Communists. After Dalai Lama´s flight to India Dalai Lama started to preach his gospel across the world with the excuse of being ”persecuted” by Beijing. This fake conflict made it possible for him to get audience at all the top leaders across the world.

Beijing Admits That They Are Funding Dalai Lama - Fake Conflict China-Tibet....

This article shows the hidden history of the fake conflict between Dalai Lama and the Chinese Communist Party(CCP). Now Beijing even admits that they are funding Dalai Lama themselves - and they have found some scapegoat inside the CCP - very appropriate when the truth starts to leak out everywhere. Remember that Mao worshiped Dalai Lama as a God-King just like our MSM does today...

Basically, when Dalai Lama escaped from Tibet it was due to Tibetan nationalists finding out that he was a traitor to Tibet and always siding with the CCP. They attacked his palace and then he ran off to India.

After that the big persecution of Tibet and destruction of their temples began. Many people think that was due to Dalai Lama ordering the CCP to destroy Tibet as his personal revenge on the Tibetan people...

Many people start to realize that not only our MSM is very fake but also our history books are very very fake..
edit on 23-7-2017 by Gaussq because: edit

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

So he is a fraud then? And has been used to push certain agendas, or is he using his platform for his own personal agenda? That's what I want to know

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

So he is a fraud then? And has been used to push certain agendas, or is he using his platform for his own personal agenda? That's what I want to know

Both a fraud and using his platform for his own agenda. Remember funded by both Beijing and CIA - there is only one evil force in this world and he seems to sit on top of it. Please read this article from Jerusalem Post and you will see what I mean: Dalai Lama Head Of World Religion In Jerusalem
edit on 23-7-2017 by Gaussq because: test

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Jesus Christ dude...

The Jews are behind the Chinese invasion of Tibet???
Really???

-Chris

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ok, I think you're conveniently making a mistake in quoting this article, mostly by editing the actual title of the story.

When you follow your link to this story, it points to the article with THIS as the title...

Fake News: Tibet – China Conflict Is Fake – Beijing Admits It Funds Dalai Lama…. 2017-07-19…

Now, honestly..... why would you do this? This is blatantly misleading what you've done.... and, frankly, I think your posting privileges should be revoked. Just my $.02 .

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

Ok, I think you're conveniently making a mistake in quoting this article, mostly by editing the actual title of the story.

When you follow your link to this story, it points to the article with THIS as the title...

Fake News: Tibet – China Conflict Is Fake – Beijing Admits It Funds Dalai Lama…. 2017-07-19…

Now, honestly..... why would you do this? This is blatantly misleading what you've done.... and, frankly, I think your posting privileges should be revoked. Just my $.02 .

No its because the headline is too long for the ATS headline rules. Sorry about that.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Jesus Christ dude...

Really???

-Chris

That is your quote. It seems like you didnt read what I wrote. That the Dalai Lama ordered Beijing to invade Tibet. That has nothing to do with jews! Please do not mislead the readers.

The second point I made was that he seems to be on top of the world because the jews, muslims and buddhists already accepted him as their religious leader. That is another topic than invading Tibet.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq

No its because the headline is too long for the ATS headline rules. Sorry about that.

Wait, what?

The ATS guidelines don't allow for the full title to be posted so you leave out the part that completely defines the context?!

I hear CNN is hiring..

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Wait, what?

The ATS guidelines don't allow for the full title to be posted so you leave out the part that completely defines the context?!

I hear CNN is hiring..

There is nothing essential left out in the headline or is there? Please tell me what? You mean that its fake news? I believe that most people know that if that conflict is fake our MSM news is fake.
edit on 23-7-2017 by Gaussq because: Typo..

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Actually the 'length' limit would truncate the end of the quote unless specifically edited to remove the beginning - so.... this 'ommission' hardly seems innocent.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Jesus Christ dude...

Really???

-Chris

Love the picture - yes cats are superior beings.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok, I got it to fit in except the date - happy now?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Thank you for re-editing the title.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Please read this article from Jerusalem Post and you will see what I mean: Dalai Lama Head Of World Religion In Jerusalem

It doesn't say he's the head of the world's religions. It says that he met with some of the top rabbis.

He's the leader of ONE religion that has a strict hierarchy (like the Pope for Catholics or the Mormon Elders for the Mormons.) He regularly meets with a lot of other leaders.

If you take it that one religious leader meeting with other religious leaders means that they rule them, then the "leadership" of the "world religions" changes practically on a monthly basis.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So why is it Tibet does not show on modern maps ? why does the Dali Lama live in India? why are they now more Chinese than 'Tibetans' in what once was Tibet ?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I recall a news story a while back that China wanted to choose the next Dalai Lama. I wonder how this fits in?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Please read this article from Jerusalem Post and you will see what I mean: Dalai Lama Head Of World Religion In Jerusalem

It doesn't say he's the head of the world's religions. It says that he met with some of the top rabbis.

He's the leader of ONE religion that has a strict hierarchy (like the Pope for Catholics or the Mormon Elders for the Mormons.) He regularly meets with a lot of other leaders.

If you take it that one religious leader meeting with other religious leaders means that they rule them, then the "leadership" of the "world religions" changes practically on a monthly basis.

Now I quote the article which is very clear:

"Chief Rabbi Yonah Metzger called on Sunday for the establishment of "a religious United Nations" representing the religious leaders of all the countries in the world. Metzger suggested establishing the religious UN in Jerusalem and placing the Dalai Lama at its head. "

When Israel´s Chief Rabbi calls for a world religious UN in Jerusalem with the top "Buddhist" leader, Dalai Lama at its top in the presence of the top Islamic leaders - is that an "ordinary meeting" or is it promotion of a new world religion that all three religions already agreed on? I would say it is the latter but feel free to have your own opinion.

Also this is exactly what the Pope now promotes openly - a world religion with a world gvmt.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
So why is it Tibet does not show on modern maps ? why does the Dali Lama live in India? why are they now more Chinese than 'Tibetans' in what once was Tibet ?

I believe this is due to the ongoing silent ethnic cleansing going on in China where all ethnic groups are wiped out and mixed into the Han population. It´s actually similar to the agenda in the west where all European countries are flooded with immigrants and the national culture is destroyed in favour of television and internet culture.. Its just that in China they kill anyone who resists.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Beijing Admits That Its Funding Dalai Lama

The 2nd of May 2017 we read the following news in the Hindustan Times: ”The Communist Party of China has accused its own party officials in the Tibet Autonomous Region of donating funds to the India-based Dalai Lama, described by Beijing as a separatist conspiring to carve out an independent Tibetan state.

The unnamed officials were accused of donating funds to the Tibetan spiritual leader, joining underground pro-independence organisations and leaking secrets to overseas groups.

Their activity “severely undermines the Party’s fight against separatism”, a Communist Party magazine quoted an official as having written.”

Now we have the proof of what we suspected long ago, that Beijing funds Dalai Lama just like western organisations such as the CIA have done the same. What all this confirms is that there is only one side ruling the whole world – all conflicts between countries and faiths only serve the same Master – the Luciferians. They all seem to be ruled from Tibet by the Lamas.

Never mind that Beijing tries to blame some corrupt officials in Tibet, this is a way for them to escape the guilt in the future – but they won´t be able to escape any of it. Is it a coincidence that these facts come out at this moment? I don´t think so – expect huge political changes in the near future.

Did you actually read what you linked to? I mean really read it?

The total lack of brain cells exhibited by the author of that is breathtaking in scope. Just ignore what was actually reported and make stuff up.... It's targeted at an illiterate audience IMO.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I like this Dali Llama. He seems to be a more down to earth friendly guy than the last one. I would like to meet him some day, but know it will never happen. I like the new pope the best of all the popes I have read about too. There is something weird going on, the religions are putting real people in charge.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join