It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI turns over 7000 documents from Weiner laptop in Clinton-tied case - 33K Clinton emails found?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So it is interesting this tidbit hasn't been widely published. These emails were just turned over apparently.

The FBI has turned over 7,000 new documents from Anthony Weiner’s private laptop to the State Department as part of a watchdog group's lawsuit related to last year's Hillary Clinton email case.

Judicial Watch and State Department representatives appeared in federal court in Washington, D.C., on Thursday over the group's Freedom of Information Act suit seeking Clinton emails from her tenure at the State Department.

It emerged during the hearing that the 7,000 new documents were turned over. The trove is expected to contain some emails sent by Weiner’s estranged wife, Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Link

But the related story from the day before tells a bit of a different story as well.

A Federal Court hearing will take place Thursday over a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit seeking former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails during her tenure at the State Department, Judicial Watch announced Wednesday.

Related Story

But the REALLY interesting part about this related story is something I am kinda shocked has not come out anywhere at this point.

The hearing will focus on the State Department’s progress on processing 100,000 emails Clinton “failed to disclose” when she served as Secretary of State. Some of the emails, according to Judicial Watch, were sent by Clinton aide Huma Abedin that were found on the laptop of her estranged husband, Anthony Weiner.

The court ordered in November 2016 that the State Department process documents at the rate of 500 pages per month, of the 33,000 emails Clinton allegedly attempted to delet e from her non-government server.

So these are the 33K emails that were supposedly "wiped"...but here we have a story showing that a court ordered them released at a rate of 500 per month, meaning they exist and the State Department had them the entire time. On top of that there are another 67K that were not disclosed. I am confused at why they are doing such a slow release though. The article states that at this rate they would not all be released until 2020, conveniently at the end of Trumps 1st term.

How much does anyone want to bet this is why there are some closed sessions going on right now for the dems in the Obama administration.

100K emails and the famous missing 33K included! This is just too good. So who does this affect as far as perjury at this point? Hillary for sure, but who else at the State Department knew of these emails and kept their mouth shut. And why does the State Department have them if they were all sent from her private server? Did the State Department cover for Hillary? Dirty secrets getting slowly revealed.....
edit on 7/21/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Gotta be some good stuff in those...

If there are 100,000 being released at 500 per month, it would take 16.7 years to release it. By that time Hillary will most likely be dead and nobody will care anymore.

Really don't understand why they would put that 500 per month restriction on release other than to delay the good stuff until its a moot point.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Is this the e-mails in the folder marked INSURANCE?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Huma sent classified information to Weiner so that he could print and give the hard copies back to her, Comey had said. Why the contents of his laptop weren't subpoenaed during Hillary's investigation is beyond me.

Then, we have this:

FBI Director James Comey has been accused of making a false claim while under oath during his Senate testimony about Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Mr Comey said in front of the Senate intelligence committee that Ms Abedin “forwarded hundreds and thousands of emails” from then-Secretary of State Clinton to husband and erstwhile Congressman Anthony Weiner.

He said “some of [the emails] contain classified information.” The FBI uncovered this information after Mr Weiner’s laptop was seized as part of an investigation for Mr Weiner’s alleged online relationship with a minor.

The issue now is that the FBI privately acknowledged to ProPublica that Mr Comey “misstated” what Ms Abedin did regarding the emails.

He said Ms Abedin had a “regular practice” of forwarding the emails to Mr Weiner’s laptop but he did not accuse either outright of the crime of sharing classified information.

www.independent.co.uk...

A proper investigation would have linked Hillary to Huma and then Huma to Weiner. I bet at the time, before BleachBit and hammers, Weiner's laptop would have sealed the deal against Hillary.

edit on 21-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The day of reckoning draws closer. I read some of the Podesta emails and who the hell writes like that. I want them all to suffer the consequences of their vile actions. Weiner and Huma are toast. DWS and Lynch covered it all up so they are pretty much done for as well. I still believe that at least some of the emails contain blackmail material so i'm curious what will be disclosed and what is just going to vanish. Now i know why ATS had a sudden influx of Hillary "What difference does it make?" threads. I don't care if Reps have to go down with her and all her other corrupt cronies but please reveal their true faces to the whole world and show us who they really are. The biggest redpill the world has ever seen is about to be force fed to the masses.

Burn it all down.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

What the hell is the deal here.....after searching for more on this I found this article and numerous others referencing this.

Hillary's Server in FBI custody

The State Department will release all of the work-related emails that the FBI recovered from Hillary Clinton’s private system, the department confirmed in a recent court filing, eliminating the possibility that the messages will remain secret.

So the FBI had this server all along? I thought it was gone?

Did I miss something way back somewhere where this was announced? Didn't she block the FBI from getting it?

This seems really freakin shady folks. Weird cover up going on here....

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

If there are 100,000 being released at 500 per month, it would take 16.7 years to release it. By that time Hillary will most likely be dead and nobody will care anymore.

Really don't understand why they would put that 500 per month restriction on release other than to delay the good stuff until its a moot point.

It's inexcusable for a government agency with the kind of budget they have to process 500 pages a month. I worked for a tiny county and we process all public records requests immediately. Otherwise we get sued and have to pay money.

Federal agencies have been getting away with this BS way too long. No more letting this slide. Start criminal charges for people hiding this stuff across the board.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

For me the issue has always been about 'theft of government property' more then the contents of any specific emails or series of emails.

Putting government property on a private server (not under government control) is theft.

Seems simple to me - why complicate the issue. I do understand that she was not (and, I assume is still not) the only government official that keeps government business on private accounts and servers. I consider that the crime and anyone doing the same is a criminal.

Perhaps that is why no one is speaking about the 'criminal' aspect of the emails so as not to bring up the criminality of other 'important' folk.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Did Crowdstrike hand them over or were they stalled by Comey and now since he flipped they finally got the go ahead? Maybe july 27th won't be turn out to be such a ordinary day after all.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: bluesjr

It's inexcusable for a government agency with the kind of budget they have to process 500 pages a month. I worked for a tiny county and we process all public records requests immediately. Otherwise we get sued and have to pay money.

Federal agencies have been getting away with this BS way too long. No more letting this slide. Start criminal charges for people hiding this stuff across the board.

Especially after previously stating they went through 650k emails in 8 days.

This is likely one of the biggest cover ups in history and has so many at the top apparently involved that the whole of the government wants it kept hidden.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Did Crowdstrike hand them over or were they stalled by Comey and now since he flipped they finally got the go ahead? Maybe july 27th won't be turn out to be such a ordinary day after all.

The article states they had it since November 2016....

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Was going to stay away from political topics this weekend, but, think I will have to follow this one closely.

Interesting happenings in DC recently........wonder if the tide is turning.

I can only hope

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Did I miss something way back somewhere where this was announced? Didn't she block the FBI from getting it?

This seems really freakin shady folks. Wierd cover up going on here....

One name...Comey and he is now out of the picture....

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

He's only out as director, as all the others are out as well. They can still be prosecuted.

I am just a bit dumbfounded that the Justice Department and the FBI have been lying about this since at least November 2016. The articles even state the FBI was able to recover all of the deleted emails and that there were emails from Clinton that were work related that were not part of the ones she turned over....meaning she deleted them after her server and emails were subpoenaed....

As many as 30 emails relating to the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack that Mrs. Clinton didn’t turn over to the State Department were found by the FBI, and the administration has assured federal courts that it is working to make those — and perhaps thousands of other deleted Clinton emails — public.

These new Benghazi-Clinton emails prove that Hillary or her lawyers deleted material which proved to be responsive to federal court orders and congressional subpoenas,” Mr. Fitton said. “Clinton’s email coverup scheme is as plain as day.

Article

I mean WTF? How has none of this been reported by every news outlet out there?

Really beginning to think the government as a whole is keeping it hush because there is something bigger than anyone knows about it all.

I mean does anyone have any doubt now? If so, can you please explain why?

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The lack of responses in this thread give me a good indication of there being DNC shills on ATS pushing the alternate stories of FAKE NEWS about Trump. The fact this is true and is an illegal act perpetrated by numerous government officials yet nobody reports it just really irks me.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What the hell is the deal here.....after searching for more on this I found this article and numerous others referencing this.

Hillary's Server in FBI custody

The State Department will release all of the work-related emails that the FBI recovered from Hillary Clinton’s private system, the department confirmed in a recent court filing, eliminating the possibility that the messages will remain secret.

This seems really freakin shady folks. Weird cover up going on here....

Yes, you must have because I heard about this a while back.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The entire Russia Narrative was created to keep
Trump and his DOJ from pursuing these criminals.

The FBI also just released the last files on the
email investigation, which shows there were
Grand Jury preparations.

Lynch, Clinton, Comey "we'll all hang if Trump wins"

edit on 21-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Trump and his DOJ for pursuing these criminals.

Grand Jury preparations.

So sad that there are so many that are so corrupt that they are trying to slip this by.

I can only hope that the GOP is working the long game and gathering enough against them that regardless of pleading the 5th or immunity deals they will be shown for who and what they really are and what they have perpetrated on the American public for the 8 years prior to Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Trump and his DOJ for pursuing these criminals.

Grand Jury preparations.

I'm not so sure about Comey. I think he is working on his redemption arc right now. Gowdy dropped some hints in an interview a few months back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join