It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Kills Revealing 9-11 Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Anybody out there notice that NOBODY on any level has been held responsible for the attacks of 9-11? Not one single person has been held accountable for what the powers that be call intelligence failures. No one. The worst attack on the U.S.A. since Pearl Harbor and not one single person has had to answer for their failure to protect us. Plenty of somebody's are responsible; but, no one in this administration is willing to get to the bottom of it. With Bush administratio lacky and ex-CIA stooge Porter Goss in charge of intelligence, the truth will be even harder to bring to the light. The 9-11 commission was a farce. When will the American people awake from their stupor of amusing themselves to death and hold this government accountable for the atrocities committed on 9-11? It is our right to know the truth about what actually happened and to prosecute those responsible!

Georgia Rep. Cynthia McKinney is back on the job, calling a spade a spade and digging for answers. Everyone who is interested in the truth should contact her and give her their full support - regardless of where you're from. She is David to the Bush Goliath. A real warrior.

(Five yrs ago I would have scoffed at supporting McKinney. After all, she was a liberal, and I was a good Republican who bought so much of the party rhetoric I heard. Why shouldn't I? I trusted the GOP. They were the good guys. A lot has changed since then. Funny how that is. I now hold McKinney in the highest esteem. No matter how hard the GOP machine has tried to run her out of congress and muzzle her, she just keeps comin' back and fighting to get to the bottom of 9-11. Truth is a real MOFO, ain't it?)

Here's an article on this...

CIA Chiefs Quash Revealing Report Pointing Fingers For September 11

Detailed CIA report is ordered to be kept secret for fear that ‘prying eyes’ may uncover truth

By Greg Szymanski

An internal CIA report, naming individuals who may have been responsible for intelligence failures leading up to the Sept. 11 attacks, has been kept secret despite public outcries and congressional demands to release the incriminating evidence. The delays began last July on orders from CIA’s acting director, John McLaughlin, and have continued since Porter Goss took charge last September. Critics claim President George W. Bush has personally directed Goss, a Republican partisan, to keep the names from “prying eyes” in order to hide the truth exposing either government incompetence or outright complicity.

Ever since 9-11, the public has called for government accountability, but the Bush administration has been trying to block truth-seeking efforts at every corner. The lack of government cooperation began with obstructing justice at ground zero by FEMA’s quick removal of hard evidence and continues now by keeping the CIA report secret.
www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is no surprise. In fact, I doubt I doubt anyone will ever be held responsible in this lifetime. I will be shocked if someone is. Not to say no one was because I do believe many in our government were but because the way our government is running the country now, they think they are untouchable. Heck they think they're God and they haven't done anything wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Why don't we concenttrate on holding the people who did this responsible? You know, the 20 or so bastards that killed 3000 people in a matter of hours. Remember those guys. I could care less if someone did not forward an e-mail, or didn't take someone serioulsly in a meeting. This is the past, it happened, and all we can do is try to mae sure this does not happen again. do you think there is no guilt in these peoples minds?

However, when our government tries to eliminate alot of the data (intel) sharing problems by creating Homeland Security Department, they are accused of trying to create a NWO? This is 2005, and we need as much protection as we can

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Why don't we concenttrate on holding the people who did this responsible? You know, the 20 or so bastards that killed 3000 people in a matter of hours.

Um.. and who would that be? Half of the so-called hijackers are alive and well as we speak. You believe AyeRabs did it, I assume. To this day, no REAL proof (of the US government's claims) has ever even been offered. Are you not aware of this small, but striking 9-11 detail?

If the government was ordered to take this to a court of law for prosecution (based on everything Asscroft, Bush & Co. have claimed), they'd be laughed out of the courthouse.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thinking about it after so many lives were lost, you are right is has not been justice, the family members of the victims tried to go against the Saud family in a law suit but guess how came out to defend the Saud family? one of the members of Carlyle group now do I smell intervention from our administration in favor of the Saud Family of Arabia when they were known for paying out money for terrorist groups.

I wonder how blind can people be, for one side they scream murder but on the other side the just don't get how involved the Bush administration is involved in all this.

Saudis hire some of the toniest U.S. law firms to defend them against the landmark $1 trillion lawsuit on behalf of the victims of 9-11. So why is the plaintiff’s counsel ecstatic? Plus, new heat on radical imam

Baker Botts, Sultan’s law firm, for example, still boasts former secretary of State James Baker as one of its senior partners. Its recent alumni include Robert Jordan, the former personal lawyer for President Bush who is now U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

www.hereinreality.com...

[edit on 7-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The esteemed member of the Bush family business and defender of Saudi Arabian defendants is one Mr. James Baker. I suppose his allegience is to his own bank account rather than to his country.

How can Bush's brigades of flag-wavers not see red over this?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You have your opinion, I have mine. I do not beleive my government crashed those planes into the buildings. They were caught with thier pants down, I will admit, but I see no sense in pointing fingers at those who can never feel or understand the pain of a widow or a child who lost a parent. I care a great deal about what happened, I am from NY and have family that still live in Brooklyn and LI.

9/11 was a major intelligence failure, in fact, one of the top 3 ever if you watch TV. There was special this weekend about Britan/japajnese conflice, Eygpts suprise in the 70's to Israel, and 9/11 on Discovery or Na'l Geo.

As far as the those who commited 9/11, Give me an address and a phone number for one of the hijackers, or if you have this information, go sit out in front of the white house, and hold a megaphone, and declare you ahve the proof. If this proof was given to me, I would take it at face value, analyze it, and maybe my mind would be swayed. I am a very open minded person, when there is a good arguement presented.

( I do however, beleive without a doubt we shot down the plane in PA, and did nothing to the one over DC due to the loss of life if it was taken out of the sky. )

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

9/11 was a major intelligence failure, in fact, one of the top 3 ever if you watch TV.

Do yourself a BIG favor and quit watching the idiotic box. You will learn next to nothing from it.

You've heard of google search, no? Employ it with respect to the hijackers. You will find that half of them are still alive and kicking, as I said. I will point you in a direction, but I will not do your research for you.

Your government has lied to you on a scale beyond imagining. If choose to discard that tip, that is up to you.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Anybody out there notice that NOBODY on any level has been held responsible for the attacks of 9-11? Not one single person has been held accountable for what the powers that be call intelligence failures. No one. The worst attack on the U.S.A. since Pearl Harbor and not one single person has had to answer for their failure to protect us. Plenty of somebody's are responsible; but, no one in this administration is willing to get to the bottom of it.

You're making it sound like it's simple. It's not.
You're making it sound like any intelligence failures happened over a period of days or weeks. It didn't. It happened over a period of years.

It's not possible to pin it on one person....simply because it wasn't just one person that screwed up.
You mentioned Pearl Harbor and that's a perfect example of not being able to blame somebody, because there was failure on everyone's part.

Why don't we concenttrate on holding the people who did this responsible? You know, the 20 or so bastards that killed 3000 people in a matter of hours. Remember those guys.

Because it doesn't involve the evil US government slaughtering it's own people (for no apparent reason). Having terrorist responsible is just a ridiculous theory....

(You know what I find interesting....Bush is supposed to be stupid right? Yet he was able to plan and carry out to perfection the attacks on 9/11 in a span of less than 9 months....something that should take at least 1.5-2 years of planning. Simply amazing. Maybe he's really a genius and the NWO wants us to think he's stupid)

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
(You know what I find interesting....Bush is supposed to be stupid right? Yet he was able to plan and carry out to perfection the attacks on 9/11 in a span of less than 9 months....something that should take at least 1.5-2 years of planning. Simply amazing. Maybe he's really a genius and the NWO wants us to think he's stupid)

I think Bush is stupid. In fact, he didn't carry out the attacks. I still believe Cheney is responsible and I believe he is the person really running this country. Bush of course knew what was going to happen but was told to act as if he were surprised. I believe a whole group of people planned the attacks and should be held responsible starting with Cheney. Yes, Bush is too stupid to have planned the attacks. Yet he is a part of it nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I got this link on them,

www.americanfreepress.net...

In fact, serious questions have been raised about the identities of the Sept. 11 “Arab hijackers.”

While the media reported the ringleader’s passport conveniently landed atop rubble eight blocks from “Ground Zero,” The Orlando Sentinel also reported that at least four men identified as hijackers are not dead and had nothing to do with the attacks.

In The New Yorker on Oct. 8, Pulitzer Prize winner Seymour Hersh pointed out:

Many of the investigators believe that some of the initial clues about the terrorists’ identities and preparations, such as flight manuals, were meant to be found. A former high-level intelligence official told me, “Whatever trail was left was left deliberately—for the FBI to chase.”

Why Arabs would plant evidence implicating their own is a point mainstream media chooses not to address.

Nor has the media ever ballyhooed the “hero” who tipped off the FBI where the hijackers’ car (conveniently filled with “evidence”) was parked.
And for those who would doubt that Israel would endanger American Jews via terrorism, consider this: hard-line Israelis are willing to kill Jews if it means assuring Israel’s survival.

Yes many question are still to be answer.

[edit on 7-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Anybody out there notice that NOBODY on any level has been held responsible for the attacks of 9-11? Not one single person has been held accountable for what the powers that be call intelligence failures.

You're making it sound like it's simple. It's not.

Don't be so naive. Do you even understand what a chain of command is?

I can think of a few people off the top of my head who should be held to account for their failures, as you Bush apologists like to call them.

You mentioned Pearl Harbor and that's a perfect example of not being able to blame somebody, because there was failure on everyone's part.

Go take a look at Roosevelt's seven point plan to draw Japan into attacking us. Then maybe we can talk.

(You know what I find interesting....Bush is supposed to be stupid right? Yet he was able to plan and carry out to perfection the attacks on 9/11 in a span of less than 9 months

Uh.. No one said George W. Bush was responsible for this.
Your words. He ain't the brightest bulb in the bunch. That's what makes him perfect to act as the cabal's front-guy. Temporary ain't nuthin but a well-connected cheerleader. Rummy and Cheney are a whole different matter..

By the way, have you read PNAC? This was not planned and carried out within months as you suggest I/we suggest.. All of this.. 9-11 and the invasion of Iraq was planned years ago. All that remained was for them (neocons) to completely infiltrate the needed governmental positions and for the Republicans to win the White House.

Take a look:
www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would then presume that Clinton is a card carrying Democrat who secretly serves as a "neo-con" behind closed doors?
If I am not mistaken, it was Clinton who gave influence to that PNAC organization and report, and that it was also Clinton that signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

Your .pdf link covers an abundant amount of reports and documentations that sprang up around the same time (1997-1998) as Clinton and the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998. Coincedence.....not buying it. Smells like a RAT coming from anothers years of controlling agendas and idealogy: Clinton.

seekerof

[edit on 7-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

As far as the those who commited 9/11, Give me an address and a phone number for one of the hijackers, or if you have this information, go sit out in front of the white house, and hold a megaphone, and declare you ahve the proof. If this proof was given to me, I would take it at face value, analyze it, and maybe my mind would be swayed. I am a very open minded person, when there is a good arguement presented.

here, news.bbc.co.uk...

this is a story from the bbc about a hijacker being alive...hopefully this will spark your interest and you can go to such sites as this one and this one and download painful decpetions....a stern warning though...this may change your attitude towrds things, for the better

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I would then presume that Clinton is a card carrying Democrat who secretly serves as a "neo-con" behind closed doors?

Clinton, a card-carrying Neo Con? I doubt it. Afterall, it was he who kept them at bay (on an Iraqi invasion) throughout his term, was it not?

I've never liked Clinton, either; but to lay this at his feet is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I was making a reference to a TV show, WTF is wrong with that. You didn't answer any of my questions though???

Who are the people on the tip of your tongue, the people you could rattle off the top of your head there East Coast. Weak remarks about watching TV once in a while. I read and google quite a bit. And if you think National Geo is political, you are paranoid man.

Clinton is a big player, and he kept no one at bay during his presidency, it just didn't happen on his watch, or did it? WTC 1 ring a bell. Who was the president?Remember they knew who AQ and BIn LAden were the whole time he was president. I am not throwing blame, but Clinton is untouchable, and could very well become the head of the UN in the future, or is that too far fetched for you?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

However, when our government tries to eliminate alot... of the problems by creating Homeland Security Department, they are accused

The speed with which the Homeland Security Department became a pork-barrel, ineffectual, superfluous layer of bureaucracy was amazing.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Why don't we concenttrate on holding the people who did this responsible? You know, the 20 or so bastards that killed 3000 people in a matter of hours. Remember those guys. I could care less if someone did not forward an e-mail, or didn't take someone serioulsly in a meeting. This is the past, it happened, and all we can do is try to mae sure this does not happen again. do you think there is no guilt in these peoples minds?

However, when our government tries to eliminate alot of the data (intel) sharing problems by creating Homeland Security Department, they are accused of trying to create a NWO? This is 2005, and we need as much protection as we can

Oddly enough my friend, at least 5 of the 19 alleged hijackers are alive and kicking and giving interviews to newspapers, and are not being pursued by the FBI, not in the least because these guys weren't even in the US at the time, nevermind flying planes into buildings. Unfortunately, the fact that this is true but never reported as a major news story, staying invisible to the public mind, is only evidence that the 9/11 crimes were truly the perfect crimes, wherein the perpetrators (primarily Cheney, Bush, and the Neocons) will not be held accountable... ever.

[edit on 7-2-2005 by halo_aura]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You're damned right he is seekerof. Clinton is little more than a Bush family lackey, look into the events that transpired in Mena AK, and the Bush/Clinton connections with BCCI seekerof, educate yourself a little before you close your eyes and angrily exclaim there is no connection. I really don't like doing people's homework for them, but I'd be glad to help you in particular with the information if you like. We have been directly under the Bush regime since Ronald took the bullet, a bullet fired from the gun that belonged to a Bush family friend. Seekerof, maybe someday you will pull that head out of the sand and see what some of us have been decrying for decades now. The Bush family is nothing more than a coporate regime, a crime family. A mafioso.

"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."
- George Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

obviously.

or, conversely, bush is a card carrying democrat. he spends like one.

republicrat, democrican, whatever. there are no parties. ]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join