It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Physiology determines what we are....The penis was designed to go into a vagina....This is how life is reproduced!!

Without this basic part of science no one is even here.....So if Gay was the right way you be able to reproduce like mother nature intended. Sorry but that's just science...

Some people here may love goats, and may even have sex with them...but that doesn't make it right...Science prevents them from reproducing because it isn't correct....Now he can bang that goat all day long....but it don't make it right....

Just ask mother nature.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Key word in there is epi...GENETICS. It is still the study of the Genome.....Wow don't even know about what you're trying to sell to everyone... TYPICAL.

The field of epigenetics is quickly growing and with it the understanding that both the environment and individual lifestyle can also directly interact with the genome to influence epigenetic change

Environment means the people around you and how they may influence what you become. This over time and generations could produce a child more acceptable to these behaviors....Some people might call this culture....If you are raised only be gay people to believe gay people are correct, over time and generations you could possibly influence future children to more acceptance of your social behavior.....

Basically what I have been saying the whole time.....If you are always told its ok and over and over are exposed to gay culture...You could eventually over time be conditioned to be gay...Your own research supports that...LMAO

So by that logic, being told it's ok to be straight over and over and being exposed to heterosexual culture, you are eventually conditioned to be straight. Wish someone told the gay people that over the last century.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv Not a correct analogy- Then they will want affirmative action (reverse discrimination) and EBT cards The lgbtiny thing is a fraud the great majority of the public has to change their lives for a tiny distorted minority. An attack on the larger culture. Its not live and let live. now you must cater to us regardless of your beliefs.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
Next is going to be sex with children. Let's face it children enjoy sex and in an open and fair society 5he right to have sex won't be denied them.

Children are allowed to have sex. Usually there are laws that prevent people much OLDER than the children having sex with them.

Wtf, since when have children been allowed to have sex?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

Next is going to be sex with children. Let's face it children enjoy sex and in an open and fair society 5he right to have sex won't be denied them.

Children are allowed to have sex. Usually there are laws that prevent people much OLDER than the children having sex with them.

Since forever. Teenagers are children by the way.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Key word in there is epi...GENETICS. It is still the study of the Genome.....Wow don't even know about what you're trying to sell to everyone... TYPICAL.

The field of epigenetics is quickly growing and with it the understanding that both the environment and individual lifestyle can also directly interact with the genome to influence epigenetic change

Environment means the people around you and how they may influence what you become. This over time and generations could produce a child more acceptable to these behaviors....Some people might call this culture....If you are raised only be gay people to believe gay people are correct, over time and generations you could possibly influence future children to more acceptance of your social behavior.....

Basically what I have been saying the whole time.....If you are always told its ok and over and over are exposed to gay culture...You could eventually over time be conditioned to be gay...Your own research supports that...LMAO

I do know. Yes, it is GENETICS. You're spouting off nonsense about how being gay is a choice, blahblah, there's no gay gene blah blah.

NO ONE is arguing in favor of there being a gay gene. AGAIN, THAT WAS IN THE 90s. Therefore, you're trying to make your incapacity to understand seem less so by complaining about issues that aren't even real issues anymore. Furthermore, trying to say that I don't know what I'm arguing any more? Haha, Just because you're not following, isn't my fault

Now that we have established that THE GAY GENE DOES NOT EXIST AND THIS HAS NOT BEEN AN ARGUMENT SINCE THE 90s, can you scientifically establish with me why being gay is a choice in your eyes?

I will wait but will not hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Mikehawk

Why do you even care? Do you know that kid personally? Do you know that kid's parents? ARE you that kid's parent? I'm guessing the answer to all of the question is no. So stop getting your panties in a bunch and let people do them and you worry about yourself.

I clearly explained why I care, the agenda is targeting vulnerable children who are easily manipulated. Lactatia's parents are milking it for all it's worth and are on their way to the Ellen Degeneres show...

Tired of people pretending not be biased...

Like this freak....

B.C. baby first to get health card without gender marker

www.abovetopsecret.com...

“I do not gender my child,” Doty said in a statement. “It is up to Searyl to decide how they identify, when they are old enough to develop their own gender identity.

www.rt.com...

If he is trying to let his child make their own decision, why is he dressing it up like a girl?

His mind is already made up, but let's just pretend he's going to let the child decide.

I'm guessing he wanted a girl but got a boy instead.

He is a liar playing the victim card to push his agenda.

If we disagree with his lies, we are bigoted.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So by that logic, being told it's ok to be straight over and over and being exposed to heterosexual culture, you are eventually conditioned to be straight. Wish someone told the gay people that over the last century.

exactly!! that's why the gay community is the minority....There are more straight people than gay and there for they push the social agenda....

Now if up to gay people it wont be that way long....They are fighting every day to be the most accepted lifestyle and anyone who disagrees with their life style is a bigot or homophobe.....

That is what I am cause I don't agree right?? A Bigot or homophobe??

link   

So you care because you are a busy body conservative justice warrior. Got it. Keep clutching those pearls.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kurthall

Kurthall, thank you for your take on this. I definitely appreciate it. Your input was clear, logical, and lacking the emotional ballast that many seem incapable of dropping from their comments and statements.

I think that if you love a man or a woman, are married to that person, you should be able to afford your loved one medical insurance. I think you should be allowed to offer them any and all perks that a "traditional" marriage is offered. Texas is rather backward in it's approach to these topics, and will need to be dragged into the modern day kicking and screaming. But, given the wealth in that state due to oil, be prepared for a long fight.

What really kills me though, is the way society prevents you from seeing a loved one in a critical situation in the hospital. Were you and I married and were partners, the idea that we could not see each other in hospital is a horrible one. That to me is inhumane.

Alright, back to being called close minded and or bigotted

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Just because they dont throw kids in jail for it, it makes it ok. I didnt say only teenagers, just kids in general. Ya know under 18, get it?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

I had sex well before I was 18, should I have ben charged with something? Other than being a smooth mofo.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Just because they dont throw kids in jail for it, it makes it ok. I didnt say only teenagers, just kids in general. Ya know under 18, get it?

Yes, kids under 18 are allowed to have sex.

link   

So you care because you are a busy body conservative justice warrior. Got it. Keep clutching those pearls.

FFS man read my posts, I clearly said I don't play politics but am fairly liberal when it comes to these things. Typical of you, I counter your faulty logic with common sense and you pull out a political ad hom out your behind.

Pathetic man...

edit on 6-7-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

No they are not fighting to be the "most accepted" lifestyle. They are fighting to not be discriminated against in all areas of society.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

Why do you even care? Do you know that kid personally? Do you know that kid's parents? ARE you that kid's parent? I'm guessing the answer to all of the question is no. So stop getting your panties in a bunch and let people do them and you worry about yourself.

I clearly explained why I care, the agenda is targeting vulnerable children who are easily manipulated. Lactatia's parents are milking it for all it's worth and are on their way to the Ellen Degeneres show...

Tired of people pretending not be biased...

Like this freak....

B.C. baby first to get health card without gender marker

www.abovetopsecret.com...

“I do not gender my child,” Doty said in a statement. “It is up to Searyl to decide how they identify, when they are old enough to develop their own gender identity.

www.rt.com...

If he is trying to let his child make their own decision, why is he dressing it up like a girl?

His mind is already made up, but let's just pretend he's going to let the child decide.

I'm guessing he wanted a girl but got a boy instead.

He is a liar playing the victim card to push his agenda.

If we disagree with his lies, we are bigoted.

Thats gross. That man should be imprisoned for child abuse. XX or XY determines male or female. Nothing more nothing less.

link   

exactly!! that's why the gay community is the minority....There are more straight people than gay and there for they push the social agenda....

Now if up to gay people it wont be that way long....They are fighting every day to be the most accepted lifestyle and anyone who disagrees with their life style is a bigot or homophobe.....

That is what I am cause I don't agree right?? A Bigot or homophobe??

Still waiting on that scientific evidence to back your opinion...

And yes, it makes you a bigot. Also makes you uneducated because you continue to say (without and evidence, mind you) that being gay is both a choice and a lifestyle.

link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

FFS man read my posts, I clearly said I don't play politics but am fairly liberal when it comes to these things. Typical of you, I counter your faulty logic with common sense and you pull out a political ad hom out your azz.

Pathetic man...

Common sense? All I saw in that rant was a bunch of outrage over something that has nothing to do with you. The only thing that I see as pathetic is you for being hateful over something you can just ignore by clicking the little X at the top right of your computer monitor.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
This issue is dumb. Why do we get mad over a small issue that doesn't affect you in any negative way?
Homophobic.

What do you mean doesnt effect us, we have grown ass men wanting to use the same potty as a 7 year old girl. We have schools allowing cross dressers to read to little children in schools. We have government bodies that threaten to take your children away if you dont let your 8 year old boy dress up like a girl!!! No, being married and sharing the same benefits was not good enough, now the minority wants the world for their convenience and watch it all back fire!

Did most of what you said happen to your family? Cuz I see no harm in gays wanting to improve society in a acceptable way they can be.

Not all men or women were created equal but can make it equal with all imperfections.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

No they are not fighting to be the "most accepted" lifestyle. They are fighting to not be discriminated against in all areas of society.

Got ya!! And by not discriminated against you mean more rights than any other group??

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join