It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl XXXIX Halftime Show and the NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch
... the posts are a giant 11 if you will.

Actually, I see the letter "Y" when I look at the goalposts.

Since the Illuminati are no longer a secret society, they have formed an even more secret society.

The Ylluminati

[edit on 2/7/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

This is the only picture that I could find of Paul McCartney during the Superbowl halftime show. It seems pretty obvious that this was not a 'fashion choice'. There is a hidden agenda, whether NWO or not.

Here is a pic of our two former presidents (Republican and Democrat) standing side by side. Not sure if Ive ever seen this before. Find it pretty odd that they decide to do this at the Super Bowl

Here are the logos for the two teams just in case you arent familar with American Football.

[edit on 2/8/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Here is a pic of our two former presidents (Republican and Democrat) standing side by side. Not sure if Ive ever seen this before. Find it pretty odd that they decide to do this at the Super Bowl

There were there to promote tsunami relief. It is possible once they got over the weirdness of standing on the same side of an issue they get along ok in each others company.
What American wouldnt smile at the Superbowl?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
There were there to promote tsunami relief.

And who told you this? Was it the official report? The official report handed out to you by the machine we've come to known as the media? I wonder who has their hands in these major networks...

I guess you can figure out where i'm going with this.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Pittsburgh Steelers - 4 Super Bowl wins, dynasty of the 70's
San Francisco 49ers - 5 Super Bowl wins, dynasty of the 80's

So what's the NWO connection there?

From what I understand a dynasty is defined as winning 3 superbowls in 4 years.

actually I think SF did that. theres a rainbow pride city if there ever was one. lmao on the saints joke.

yeah you should watch player and ref numbers too. they are the same in many sports. such as a ref being 77...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
SIR Paul...a knight! Of the group that started the 'British Invasion'! The United Kingdom is taking over! There was a commercial for UBS - United Bank of Scotland too! On TLC (owned by BBC) is Trading Spaces...they want to trade countries with us! Red, white and blue cards at half time...what other flags have red, white and blue....England! Coincidence? I think not. That's it, solid proof that the UK is taking over. Ah well, at least I can speak the language...somewhat.

Peace and love y'all, I don't care what flag flies because if His kingdom is not of this earth then neither is mine.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by xpert11
There were there to promote tsunami relief.

And who told you this? Was it the official report? The official report handed out to you by the machine we've come to known as the media? I wonder who has their hands in these major networks...

I guess you can figure out where i'm going with this.

Umm they did. its called PREGAME show. Christ..I dont know what rock youve been under that last month or so, but the prez. picked clinton and bush to run it. So they are there for PR..get it? Not to take over the world. Seriously people get alife. How about this...read Bush's budget that he turned in this week. Theres something quality to post. NWO in the superbowl is retarded. You lookin to hard there. Its right under your nose.

Thanks for valuable, yet vague team pics for the world. Heres the rest

Minnesota= Vikings. (why, Im not sure)
San fran= 49ers (gold rush)
Miami= Dolphins--duh
Seattle= seahawks --coastal town
chicago=bears --tough as bears(just not in the last 20 years or so)
green bay= packers --(meat and cheese packiong town that owns team)
PHILLY=EAGLES birthplace of american liberty
New England= Patriots (thats what they produced back in the day)
NY= Jets ---some reference to JFK airport i think
Buffalo= Bills....(buffalo bill??)
Tampa Bay= Buccaneers (pirates of the caribean)

Any rate, my point is that teams pick names that resemble something from that area. Its not an NWO mesage.

If you people really think that they are going to take over, your fools. They have allready. They dont need advertising. Theres a system in place, that you have no control over. You do what society says. We are all sheep already.

Spend your time on more usefull things, like whats up with Iran or how bad Bush is trying screw americans so he can pay for his wars. Thats something of note. This is stretching it way to far. The modern sports we have now is nothing more than modern day gladiatorial games. "Give the people 40 days of wine and games and they wont worry about a thing).

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Umm they did. its called PREGAME show. Christ..I dont know what rock youve been under that last month or so, but the prez. picked clinton and bush to run it.

What does this have to do with validating that this is not a conspiracy? You are just stating the blatant obvious.

NWO in the superbowl is retarded.

That's exactly what the NWO wants you to believe. It's absurd right? Football is solely reserved for good wholesome fun. There surely will never be any material related to the NWO during the Superbowl, one of the few live broadcast spread across the entire world. That would just be silly wouldnt it spliff?

If you people really think that they are going to take over, your fools. They have allready. They dont need advertising. Theres a system in place, that you have no control over. You do what society says. We are all sheep already.

I agree. And that would make you, and people like you 'sheep hearding sheep'. There is no need for a sheep hearder. People like you serve as the ridicule in which NWO is operated upon.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
SIMULACRA------>

So what is the point of the messages? Are they advertising? Do they need advertisment? What is running around in your paranoid head? What is the point?

You made a huge deal about Clinton and Bush being there? I told you why they were there. Some people just dont get it. Listen, noone is out to get you, there IS NO CONSPIRICY. Its called televised entertainment....get a life or a clue...which ever comes first...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   

So what is the point of the messages?

At least you admit that there were messages. As far as the meaning, who knows.

What is running around in your paranoid head?

I don't know, a picture of you leaving ATS? You obviously bring nothing to a conversation.

get a life or a clue...which ever comes first...

Personal attacks now? You don't even know...

Ric

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox
Like I said your just being Paranoid about this NWO conspiracy. When will you guys realize that the NWO is a bunch of gibberish made up by paranoid people.

i wouldnt quite call it gibberish, but some people are looking a little too hard for signs. It will come, but dont be so excited by it, remember that the whole theory about NWO is that they are BAD. They are supposedly AGAINST freedom and privacy. Not only that, but IF they do exist then they are there to take away all of our opinions and voices. Whats worse is they will supposedly make us embrace ignorance. In the end you will believe their ideals.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hmmm, this is an interesting thread...

While I do believe in the NWO, I didn't see any obvious signs in the Superbowl. But, I still can understand the logic.

What I do know is that Ben Franklin wanted the country bird to be the turkey. I also know that eagle chicks typically kill their weaker siblings in order to increase their chances of survival; they do this in spite of the fact that it seems (on the surface anyway) to go against kin selection. Could this be a symbol of capitalism?? Of course not, corporations aren't dirty...

That Statue of Liberty thing was news to me. I don't know about the rest, but I wouldn't put it past them. Anyone looked at a 1 dollar bill lately...

What I do know is that Spliff has once again brilliantly illustrated his ignorance (that's not an insult homey). Bush and Clinton were there only because Dubya told them to show up??? That's like saying the Bush-appointed 9/11 Commission did a fair job of clearing the air on that issue. Did it occur to you that Bush setting that up was fishy? Probably not.

I'm not saying that the NWO set up the SuperBowl as a propaganda tool, but I wouldn't put it past them. After all, TV in general is a propaganda tool. Does anyone ever notice how the mainstream media reports on real issues???

And Spliff, we should all just watch football and have some cold ones??? That's precisely what they want us to do. Stay dumbed down while they take us for everything we've got. But of course, you won't get it until you witness the new America for yourself...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ive displayed MY IGNORANCE ??? Yes, Bush sr. and Clinton were there to PROMOTE THE TSUNAMI RELIEF FUND. If you spent any time watching the PREGAME INTERVIEWS, they were interviewed and joked around.

SOME PEOPLE just cant understand that. They think that EVERYTHING is a conspiricy angainst them . No doubt it was a conspiricy that let a WHITE quarterback beat a black one. I mean, it couldnt be skill, could it? It had to be an NWO conspiricy to keep the black man down. Yet, I'm ignorant.

Being that I participate in 3 online fantasy football leagues, as well as one on paper with my friends, I am obviously ignorant about football. Also, winning $350 on bets concerning the superbowl, I also must be part of the conspiricy.

Now lets see which sounds stupider. The end of the season championship with the largest audience in the world wants some guaranteed "clean" entertainment, so they hire Paul McCartney (awfully close to McCarthy, isnt it??). Fill the pregame with some former presidents talking about why people should donate money to the tsunami relief fund, ORRRR, A huge subliminal message laden show, which truely delivered no message. Other than proving to everyone, that yes, the Patriots are indeed the first football dynasty of the 2000s.

Yaaa, ol stupid me here..Now if you dunderheads want a conspiricy in sports consider this: Baseball. Remember a few years ago when they went on strike? After that strike the parks were empty. Nobady cared anymore and the league was almost bankrupt. Then came the McGuire and Sosa homerun "compertition" they were neck and neck, and the whole country bought into it. Problem was they were (as well as most of the leauge) juiced up on roids. While I have no medical proof, you can look at pictures of them from previous seasons and compare them, you'll see. Look at Jason Giambi. Hes the perfect example.

Anyrate, ESPN and the rest started covering the homeruns like it was God himself hitting them and the public responded huge. Games were selling out, tv ratings soared, and baseball was revived. Only now, since the "balco" incident has come to light has the public been made aware of how deep the steriod scandel really goes. Now after months of meetings and whatnot, the league has agreed on testing for these substances. They turned a blind eye to it before, because it brought the fans back. Theres your conspiricy. Please quit wasting time and server space on crap like what Paul McCartney's shirt said.

Dont you get it? The "NWO" is hardly concerned with advertising. Thats the stupidist thing Ive heard. Now bringing a dead sport back to life by turning your head while the whole league is juicing, sounds like more of a conspiricy, that Bush and Clinton watching THE BIGGEST FRIGGIN GAME OF THE YEAR TOGETHER. I mean, if I was given prime seats to the game, but it meant having to sit with all my exgirlfriends that I hate, I would still take the tickets.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ive displayed MY IGNORANCE ??? Yes, Bush sr. and Clinton were there to PROMOTE THE TSUNAMI RELIEF FUND. If you spent any time watching the PREGAME INTERVIEWS, they were interviewed and joked around.

Dont you get it? The "NWO" is hardly concerned with advertising. Thats the stupidist thing Ive heard.

the NWO IS advertising. don't you get it? the most obvious form of mind control(also the last bastion of real art), is advertising. there will be few, if any, armies fighting with armies. there will be a TOTAL propoganda progrom perpetrated on the populace. the people will never know at exactly what moment they lost control of their lives, minds and self determination. in fact, it already happened.
it seems you identify with the world through football, and that is why you're so upset that someone would suggest it's 'dirty'.
my question is 'what's with the tsunami relief?'. never in the history of man has there been such a media push for sympathy. (if you think people get sympathetic without a media push, you're lost in ad space). there have been other disasters as great as this that recieved zero ad time.
however, some good friends of mine, agreed with me, that it is a tool to push the excitable bleeting sheeple through a narrow tube. if you get the angle just right, they go through easily.
the red star, red states, red dawn, commie takeover. think about it. we always knew the beatles were commies, HAHA!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
the NWO IS advertising. don't you get it? the most obvious form of mind control(also the last bastion of real art), is advertising. there will be few, if any, armies fighting with armies.

Hm...interesting...*munches on Girl Scout Cookies* I hadn't thought about it *takes a sip of Pepsi* You think we're bombarded into giving up money to the NWO? *wipes hands on a Charmin paper towel* But aren't we getting what we want that way? *checks spelling of the post with Microsoft Word*

there will be a TOTAL propoganda progrom perpetrated on the populace.

Whoa!
Look at the illiteration in that phrase! Hats off to your command of the english language!

my question is 'what's with the tsunami relief?'. never in the history of man has there been such a media push for sympathy. (if you think people get sympathetic without a media push, you're lost in ad space). there have been other disasters as great as this that recieved zero ad time.

The tsunami was big. Real big. About 67 times bigger than 9/11. Think about that (200,000+ people died) and how much press coverage we get because it was Americans in the terrorist attack. I'm still seeing 9/11 on the news.

the red star, red states, red dawn, commie takeover. think about it. we always knew the beatles were commies, HAHA!

Because they were 'Back in the USSR'?

[edit on 18-2-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra[/I]

Originally posted by Mizar[/I]
NWO hates relgion......

.....why you think the saints never win

So true. Also, this just ran through my mind...

What two teams are the only dynasties in the NFL?

Dallas Cowboys - Home of the Bush Clan.
and
New England Patriots - Already discussed.

HAHA. I tried to keep my mouth shut while reading these posts, but football is my thing. You MAY be on to something with your symbolism sightings in the Super Bowl, but don't spit out inaccuracies to uninformed people about football history. Let me explain...;
Since the start of the Super Bowl, each decade has had its own dynasty. The 60's had the Green Bay Packers, coached by Vince Lombardi (whom the NFL Championship trophy is named after). True, the Packers only won 2 Super Bowls during the 60's, but that was because the 1st Super Bowl took place in 1966. They won S.B. 1 in that year and S.B. 2 the following (1967), but they also won Championships in 1961, '62, and 65, giving them 5 championships in the decade. They are regarded as the 1st Super Bowl era dynasty.

The 1970's had the Pittsburgh Steelers. They won Super Bowls in:
1975 S.B. IX Defeated Minnesota Vikings, 16-6
1976 S.B. X Defeated DALLAS COWBOYS, 21-17
1979 S.B. XIII Defeated DALLAS COWBOYS, 35-31
1980 S.B. XIV Defeated Los Angeles Rams, 31-19

The 1980's had the San Francisco 49er's. They Won Super Bowls in:
1982 S.B XVI Defeated Cincinnati Bengals, 26-21
1985 S.B. XIX Defeated Miami Dolphins, 38-16
1989 S.B. XXIII Defeated Cincinnati Bengals, 20-16
1990 S.B. XXIV Defeated Denver Broncos, 55-10

The 1990's had the Dallas Cowboys. They won Super Bowls in:
1993 S.B. XXVII Defeated Buffalo Bills, 52-17
1994 S.B. XXVIII Defeated Buffalo Bills, 30-13
1996 S.B. XXX Defeated Pittsburgh Steelers, 27-17

This decade gives us the New England Patriots who have won in 2002, 2004, and 2005.

You may be informed on your NWO stuff, just like others on this site may be informed on black magic, aliens, advanced math, or whatever it may be. It is for that reason that I don't really dispute what you may say, even though I might find it completely nonsensical. I have no knowledge on the subject. So please, don't delve into other subjects that you have little knowledge on, and I will do the same.

PS - One more thing. If the NWO hates religion, and the NWO uses the Super Bowl and the NFL to display its symbols to the rest of the world, why would they chose a league whose trophy is named after one of the most religious and God loving men sports has ever seen (Lombardi Trophy, just in case you weren’t paying attention before)?

PPS - They say the reason the New Orleans Saints have never won a Super Bowl is because they are cursed. The Superdome, which is the stadium that the Saints play in, was built over an old cemetery, and a curse was put on the franchise.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Minnesota= Vikings. (why, Im not sure)
San fran= 49ers (gold rush)
Miami= Dolphins--duh
Seattle= seahawks --coastal town
chicago=bears --tough as bears(just not in the last 20 years or so)
green bay= packers --(meat and cheese packiong town that owns team)
PHILLY=EAGLES birthplace of american liberty
New England= Patriots (thats what they produced back in the day)
NY= Jets ---some reference to JFK airport i think
Buffalo= Bills....(buffalo bill??)
Tampa Bay= Buccaneers (pirates of the caribean)

The Vikings are named so because the old Nordic vikings heavily explored and settled the Minnesota area (thus the abundance of blonde hair in the region).

The Jets are named so because they origonally played in the old Polo Grounds (also where the Mets used to play) and were called the Titans. Laguardia Airport is right near by and the "jets" used to fly right overhead. They decided to change their name to the Jets in 1963.

You can see that the NY teams were named after the size of the buildings in the city (Giants and Titans).

Not all teams are named after something their City is famous for, but a lot are in every sport. Especially the older teams.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You people here are never happy. Its always a conspiricy.

That's because this board is for the discussion of conspiracy theories, at least for the most part.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saint 4 God
The tsunami was big. Real big. About 67 times bigger than 9/11. Think about that (200,000+ people died) and how much press coverage we get because it was Americans in the terrorist attack. I'm still seeing 9/11 on the news.

there was a comparable loss of life in chinas big quake. don't hear about it.
there is more murder in africa that 911 nine one ones. don't hear much.
the press rules our mind. maybe we should change the word 'mind' to 'yourind' so we're not so confused about who we think.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mj13

You people here are never happy. Its always a conspiricy.

That's because this board is for the discussion of conspiracy theories, at least for the most part.

That's a fair point.

Is this post a joke which a load of people are in on though?

I laughed my ass off when I read it, but now I think some of you are being serious, which is scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join