It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Death list - Peter Smith (GOP investigator / tried to obtain Clintons 33k emails) - Dead.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
The guy was 81.

So?
What are you trying to say?
Are you saying that people who are 81 can not die from anything but natural causes or are you saying he was 81 so no big deal?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Correct amundo DB.

edit on 3-7-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
OMG... If this is true.....

How long before psychotic's start using the investigation of her as a legitimate means of suicide? She's probably more effective than cancer.

Clintoncide. ~n The act of intentionally or unintentionally causing ones suicide by means of investigating The Clinton Crime Family.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Couldnt have been the GOP because he was a possible connection between Russia and Trump campaign.

Gomer , is that you ?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Too many coincidences with the Clinton Crime Syndicate at this point to ignore anything at this point if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
Absolutely .
Get folks to watching the right , while you investigate the left. That is basically how they got Madoff and Gotti.
Old college football trick play - student body right.
Could this be what current matters is about ?

edit on 7/4/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I don't believe this story.

The story says that the deceased was "trying to get DNC emails back" from hackers.

Just think about that statement for for a moment or two.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Stay the hail outta Arkansas for a while, dang

You could end up friggin dead, I swear

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Clinton is to incompetent/sick/frail to be POTUS, but she can mastermind dozens of people's murder without a shred of material evidence left behind...

Oooookay.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
No,
What I said....he....he....she'll cold cock ya!!

a reply to: Kettu

edit on 4-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Uh Oh... it was THE RUSSIANS??? (Putin)

""After Smith began talking to a reporter about his role in the Trump-Russia collusion scandal, someone had him killed before he could keep talking.

Vladimir Putin appears to have had several people murdered who were involved in the scandal, though none of them were Americans.

But this does take us back to the fact that, just five days after Smith started squealing about his collusion role with Michael Flynn, Trump fired Comey in an attempt at preventing the investigation going further – and another five days after that, Smith was dead.""

www.palmerreport.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I didn't know that.....thanks for that I'm trying to keep track of all things Trump......

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Clinton is to incompetent/sick/frail to be POTUS, but she can mastermind dozens of people's murder without a shred of material evidence left behind...

Oooookay.

Glad you agree . There is hope for you yet

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Seems like as good as time as any .

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

So if the Clinton's did kill him off that must confirm that Russia did hack the DNC emails, right?

Smith believed this to be the case..

So...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Curious, in 1993, Smith spent about $80,000 in trying to expose Bill Clinton's extra-marital affairs..

In December 1993, two Arkansas state troopers publicly claimed that they and other troopers had been used to facilitate and conceal multiple extra-marital affairs of then-Governor Bill Clinton. The stories were published in an article by conservative author David Brock in the American Spectator and also in a series of articles in the Los Angeles Times.[4][5] Smith had arranged for the troopers to meet Brock.[6] In February 1994 Smith started a "Troopergate Whistle Blower Fund" to provide support for the troopers and pay their attorney fees; the fund ultimately raised about $40,000. Altogether Smith said he spent about $80,000 on the case, including a $5,000 payment to Brock. Smith described his donations as an independent effort to encourage anti-Clinton stories in the mainstream press.[6]

LINK

Surprised that didn't get him murdered by the murderous Clintons going on how people talk about them here...Since the above seems a lot worse than the current situation, you know because Clinton was just about to become president...

edit on 4/7/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Actually Smith was not sure if the emails were even valid. He was talking with Wikileaks to see if it could be confirmed.

Also, Clinton didnt use DNC computers / server. She used her own, illegal, private server in the basement of her house in New York.

As for the DNC we dont know since the DNC continues to refuse the FBI access to the servers so they can be forensically examined. Crowdstrike is the private company the DNC contracted to get the "Russia hacked the DNC" narrative.

My guess would be the servers are most likely completely wiped / destroyed by now.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Out of curiosity the 2 State Troopers - are they still alive? My guess would be no and my other guess is the ruling on those deaths was suicide.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Hmmm... he went to the Russians, who absolutely cannot possibly have had anything to do at all with the email hacking, and now he's dead. It can only be Hillary Clinton's fault. The Russian spy agencies never kill anyone, right?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

In the interview with the Journal, Mr. Smith said he and his colleagues found five groups of hackers who claimed to possess Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails, including two groups he determined were Russians. “We knew the people who had these were probably around the Russian government,” Mr. Smith said.

www.slate.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join