It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grenfell Tower Illegal Subletters Will Not Be Prosecuted

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Now we get to the real reason the majority of Grenfell fire victims have not been identified. Undocumented immigrants. A PC nightmare.

www.theguardian.com...

People who were unlawfully subletting flats in Grenfell Tower will not be prosecuted if they come forward with information about who was in their properties at the time of the deadly fire, the government has said. The guidance has been issued amid fears that the threat of prosecution has prevented tenants coming forward to help identify people who were there on the night of the blaze but may not yet have been reported as missing.

So this is the majority of fire victims.

And this is repeated in tower blocks and other accommodation across the country. I suspected this when I saw the forced evacuations of other tower blocks through gaunlets of hi-viz observers.

The oblivious masses now have to wake up to the scale of housing and benefits fraud that has flourished because racism is a magic word that makes logic disappear.
edit on 2 7 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

My son had a muslim immigrant landlord who was a great bloke. He cared and did his best. It isn't racist to call a fraudster a fraudster.

Wake up Britain.

edit on 2 7 2017 by Kester because: English is my language but I can't spell.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Taken with the scale and severity of the grooming gangs scandal, do people believe that grooming was the only problem?

If they got away with THAT for so long, the mind just boggles about the extent of lesser offences have been overlooked or hushed up.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
So this is the majority of fire victims.

From what corner of your imagination did you pluck that extravagant claim?

It's not in the source you cite.

And if you think about it, you are suggesting that a completely unknown number is a known quantity (a majority, in fact), which is outright nonsensical.

There may (or may not) be Grenfell residents who were illegally subletting.

This announcement is intended to encourage any such residents to come forward without fear. That's all.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Faces at the windows were counted. This is a horrible event that is not being properly documented because housing fraud is involved.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Either way, if anybody is to be prosecuted it sure ain't any that was in the building. It's malfeasance and some stoopid bureaucrats should be answering to a court or the people themselves.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Faces at the windows were counted.

I put it to you that you are not telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Labour MP David Lammy, whose friend Khadija Saye died in the fire, indicated Sir Martin must work hard to maintain the confidence of victims. "He is a white, upper-middle class man . . .

white, upper-middle class man

Devil! Devil!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

There were documentaries. Just read the comments here:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Council housing Fraud - The Cocaine Dealer

The only solution to the demand for housing in the inner city is more rezoning from low rise to high density housing. But the way it works now, any redevelopment is just for the international super-wealthy.

Cities in the USA and Canada have MVA (Market Value Assessment) which sets the property tax of your property on an average of your neighbours based on planning permission zoning use. That forces rezoning of land usage. If you are unfortunate enough to live next to a brand new office or luxury apartment block, your property tax rockets and you have to sell up, then your home gets demolished and converted into more apartments or office blocks.
edit on 2-7-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Oh God. Do you want me to google it for you?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Please, feel free. I'm not holding my breath.

And in any case, even if it were true that 'faces at windows were counted' (and, for emphasis, it is not true), that wouldn't mean that they were all there due to illegal subletting.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Could this be in connection with Agenda 21?
I've not looked into it much but there's been a lot of stuff on YouTube popping up on my recommendations just lately.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Either way, if anybody is to be prosecuted it sure ain't any that was in the building. It's malfeasance and some stoopid bureaucrats should be answering to a court or the people themselves.

Fire Safety Consultant advised Housing Board to keep fire risk assessment documents hidden from fire service
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Government adviser on building materials safety is building firm technical director of company who makes panels
www.dailymail.co.uk...

181 tower blocks in 50 areas have failed fire tests

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The Cocaine Dealer

Are you trying to trigger me by mentioning coke dealers?

My brother-in-law was picking apples in Belgium. He met lots of Africans. He has dreads and an African appearance. He says that's the only reason he can think of that they opened up to him. What astounded him was they all told him the same story.

They were picking apples to earn the money to go to London and buy a big bag of coc aine. Cheap from the right sources. Then they were going to turn the coc aine into crack, and, in their own words, get white men addicted, take all their money, marry their daughters and move into their houses. Cue racism accusations.

I've got page not found on your link.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The faces counted did not get out. Have a little humanity.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The faces counted did not get out. Have a little humanity.

... says the person who has invented two outright untruths in the space of half-a-dozen posts, with the sole aim of bashing immigrants.

Your posts are the ghoulish ones. No-one else's.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I've been thinking of a thread about that. Brainwashing people into adopting green initiatives, insulation in this case, then watching their lives being drastically altered or even ended due to adopting those green initiatives.

I would love to share my personal experiences of that but any Google search would bring up my previous home address. I've got enough # on my plate as it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Have you tried researching the counting yet?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Life's depressing enough as it is.
I sometimes wish that I didn't know about a lot of this stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I'm not the one who is making the claim, so the onus is not upon me to prove or disprove it.

As it happens, I have been following this case carefully from the start (for reasons that don't concern you), and I know that what you are saying is, well, a lie.

If it's the truth, you now have the chance to humble me by simply linking to your source.

The floor is yours.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Let's get some faces to the crimes.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join