It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is a Vagina feminine if there is no sex?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
- Aldous Huxley

And yes, let us be civil, and especially, agree to disagree. This is what makes Above Top Secret above all the rest......
edit on 2-7-2017 by Plotus because: curiously drawn to the edit. The spirit of exploration perhaps ?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You'd better hope uteruses exist or we're all screwed

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You'd better hope uteruses exist or we're all screwed

Sorry, that's not the job of the uterus last I checked.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I'm not read up on Canadian law or the impetus behind its enactment, but I do know that "ambiguous genitalia" is a real thing.
Ambiguous genitalia

In 1950, my sister was born with a genital abnormality, her clitoris was enormous. The doctor didn't give it a second thought, and put "MALE" on her birth certificate. Later, when my discovered her vajayjay, they opted to have her genitals surgically repaired. My sister was "female circumcised" as an infant, for social convenience, right here in the USA!

Clitoral Surgery Bad For Babies? Doctors Advise Caution in Ambiguous Genitalia Surgery

While pregnant with her, Ms. Coventry's mother took progesterone in an effort to prevent miscarriage. Ms. Coventry was born healthy in every way, but as a result of the hormone exposure, her clitoris measured just over half an inch long, two or three times the average size. It posed no medical risk, but it looked, well, boyish.

''My parents were worried about how that would affect me growing up,'' said Ms. Coventry, ''so I had a clitoridectomy when I was 6. They just snipped it right off.''
www.nytimes.com...

It was done, fixed, never to come up again, right? Wrong? When my sister was of age, she got a notification from the US government that she needed to sign up for the Draft! If she didn't, she could be arrested, imprisoned and fined $250K! It was a hugely expensive and traumatic ordeal for all of us!

Surgical management of ambiguous genitalia

edit on 2-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Chances are if a person is born with a vagina, they enjoy sticking penis shaped objects in it, regardless what sex they identify as.

Let people identify themselves a they see themselves. Some identify themselves as god. Some people identify themselves as the devil. Some people identify themselves as cats. Some people identify themselves as dogs. The only thing I object to is revealing things about one's self, which should stay behind closed doors. Why do gay people have to advertise that they are gay to the public. When's the last time someone saw a straight pride parade or even a eunuch pride parade?
edit on 2-7-2017 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What are we going to do with electrical components? When people purchase plug ends, there's a male and a female type part.

Do we just start calling them innies and outies now?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You are confusing "sex" with "gender" and conflating both with "orientation".

Educate yourself before posting lest you appear ignorant.

Which is something we try to deny around here.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

In human physiology, there's two genders from a biological standpoint: male and female.

Now, some of these people might claim to 'identify' themselves as nonsensical made-up descriptions like ''pan-asexual fluid blah blah blah', etc. But I think it's bullsh*t in my opinion.

For ID purposes, someone is either male or female biologically as that doesn't change on a whim, in contrast to the silly pan-dimensional squirrel-kin cucumber fluid gender someone claims or 'posts' on facebook one day, and then not the next.

The point of ID is to 'identify' someone using consistent, common traits. If someone is forever changing their 'gender' based on how they feel that day, or if Mercury's alignment to the second book of Twilight is in Ascension, then how could gender be a demarcation? It can't.

edit on 2-7-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Vaginas, usually symbolic with gates and is supposed to be the holiest of holys or the gates of hell in some cases. ( Most will be surprised)

The fact such beings even exist being heard and listened to today without a mob an pitchfork,by an institution that will probably get those self critical people targeted by some wanna be hero or vigilante when they where the one who's out people like this into a mental institution, while they will push them aside when something else comes up.

Priceless.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Nope,

Gender ROLES are something we believe in that may or may not include others of our sex.

Gender is a medical and legal term that encompases the two possible options.

Orientation or rather sexual preference, has NO BEARING on sex or gender identity.

You could be a woman stuck in a mans body and also be a lesbian. That wouldnt change your penis or vagina /gender.

YOU just lumped them all together. Sex and Gender IS THE SAME. What you said is like arguing that cars and automobiles are separate things. Sex /gender is a legal and medical label for the two possible sexes.

Orientation is a mental descriptor, not a physical one.

edit on 7 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So why do we have two words, sex and gender?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Why does the Fbomb mean everything?

Ask a linguist.

Sex and gender are the same. People got confused and rather embarrassingly thought it was open terminology looking for redefinition.

It would make more sense to invent a new word than to try and argue a new and suddenly altered meaning to well established labels in the medical and legal field where these distinctions are important.

EDIT TO ADD:
sex

[seks]

noun
either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated with reference to the reproductive functions.
the sum of the structural and functional differences by which the male and female are distinguished, or the phenomena or behavior dependent on these differences.
the instinct or attraction drawing one sex toward another, or its manifestation in life and conduct.

GEN'DER, noun [Latin genus, from geno, gigno; Gr.to beget, or to be born; Eng. kind. Gr. a woman, a wife; Sans. gena, a wife, and genaga, a father. We have begin from the same root. See Begin and Can.]

1. Properly, kind; sort.

2. A sex, male or female. Hence,

3. In grammar, a difference in words to express distinction of sex; usually a difference of termination in nouns, adjectives and participles, to express the distinction of male and female. But although this was the original design of different terminations, yet in the progress of language, other words having no relation to one sex or the other, came to have genders assigned them by custom. Words expressing males are said to be of the masculine gender; those expressing females, of the feminine gender; and in some languages, words expressing things having no sex, are of the neuter or neither gender

GEN'DER, verb transitive To beget; but engender is more generally used.

GEN'DER, verb intransitive To copulate; to breed. Leviticus 19:19.

edit on 7 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Um...what are you actually talking about? Gender is a birth thing, DNA, XX or XY. Homosexual and Bisexual is a minority variant of the species, mostly at birth from what many have shared and the Cat Scans on the Brain revealing opposite brain types and wiring for a good portion of the homosexual population.

But they still have a gender. XX or XY. Sometimes there are variations in this such as XYY, or part of a Y that can lead to some conditions.

The brain is different, the kind of mapping or specialty of the person is different. Women are not men, we're both specialized, though very flexible and able to adapt to other tasks, but usually with a slant, we do it our way, not the same way, unless its just a practical routine thing. Could go on about brain differences but that would take 3 or 4 extremely long posts when you can research that yourself.

Now when the government tries to program and confuse children and belittle their potentials, by pandering to the oddly larger percentage sexually diverse elite and leaders (and the larger number tends to be from abuse and satanic MKultra type programs and pedogate type horrors they inflict on babies even), who are still a minority, to attempt to take this kind of power over others and diminish them into controlled child role, with their entire awareness, experiences, observation of world and nature thrown into turmoil, its not only against all the laws of the cosmos and common law, constitution, (no matter how incorrectly they try interpret it), and is major harm.

There have been studies done, that had to be halted as it was cruel and unusual outcomes.

Some children don't have the proper organs on birth and in order to sex them they have to do DNA.

In circumstances like this it was considered humane to turn a boy into a girl as an infant, to prevent him from feeling shame in locker rooms.

However the boy, who thought he was a girl for the longest time, but started acting out with testosterone, anger, and more male oriented behavior which is specialized to the gender, and when he discovered what was done to him he committed suicide.

And this isn't the only case of harm.

It HARMS CHILDREN TO CONFUSE THEM WHEN NATURE DOESN'T PLAY THESE GAMES.

ONLY SATANISTS WHO HATE HUMANS PLAY GAMES WITH THEIR MINDS.

As a MAN or a WOMAN, you can chose as an ADULT, any role you want if you don't harm others. But reality still exists and OTHERS DON'T HAVE TO PLAY THAT GAME WITH YOU.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Understand the world you're in, and who runs it, PURE EVIL. Evil of such proportions that in the Infinite Multiverse Cosmos and Infinite Realms, you cannot do worse than the Corrupt Elite Mismanagers of our Planet are doing. You can match their crimes, but not surpass them.

There is no surpassing the wars, the dismemberment, the bombings, the rapes, the ritual torture and dismemberment while prolonging the life of the victim, in ritual sacrifices of children, by the thousands and thousands each year by the elite and govenment, cia, black ops, royals, and 13 bloodline families, including heads of religion and mayors, lawyers, cops, media, movie stars, muscicians and in short a millions, of very sick evil people.

They HATE Goodness and are doing everything they can to destroy life and happiness and beauty and hope on this planet.

The governments are 100% informed on all the studies and stats.

They know that gender bender confusion harms kids, causes suicide, that studies had to be halted.

But they plot isidiously against people.

So if they discover something that really harms people, then they wait, and manipulate behind the scenes to try and dump this on humanity.

BECAUSE THEY REALLY ARE THAT SICK.

And I'm not homophobic.

I know gays that know this is nuts, that have children, and make dam sure they get reality.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The following is a musing... I'm just going to see where my thoughts go, don't take this as serious or scientific, or even as my final thoughts on the matter or even as "me"... I'm just getting something out of my system so I can then examine it and see where it takes me... Some of us have the ability to consider certain stances and scenarios without necessarily wholeheartedly accepting them, although we may have an understanding or a more sympathetic perspective on the pathways which led to various modes of thinking misunderstood or villified by the status quo...

Ok here we go...

These gender people are freaking crazy. Living in a make believe fantasy land. How can anyone not see that? Even a child knows... I promise you the children are just going along with what the adults tell them, and they combine these overt communications with what they overhear, read online, learn at school from teachers or kids, and they use the total info they have to then behave as they think is expected or, in the way they think will get them what they want.

If a young boy has ascertained that, by acting like a girl, they will get a huge increase in attention, be treated as if they are special, given extra privileges since their life is so much harder than a "normal" kid, they DESERVE an extra ice cream scoop, or to stay up a few hours later, then of course they will jump through all the necessary hoops.

Wow, all the sudden, mom, dad, or both, suddenly care so much more about every little thing thats happening with me...just like a real family!

Yeah cause guess what childhood all the lucky "normal kids" get? Their parents stick them in front of the tv or pc or game consol and if they stay quiet, they dont get yelled at. The parents are sucked into the daily grind of survival and have no time, interest or energy for the details or minutia of their childs life... But if their child were to suddenly become "special", you can guarantee all that would change. Suddenly doctors and magazines and talk shows want to know about your child. Which makes YOU a celebrity AND a "good parent"!

The BEST parent, in fact! You were accepting of this, so, you are automatically 100x more evolved and enlightened than 99.99999% of other people on Earth, and, with your superbrain, you should probably be running the world at this point, and all the world's problems could be solved quickly, but, you choose to sacrifice your life to parenting because, thats just who you are, humanities mommy and daddy, and, you win the contest of loving your child the most.

Yes, indeed, its almost TOO perfect. The child simply acts in the most bizarre way they could imagine, and then wait patiently for some kid at school to point it out in a less than flattering way, and then runs home crying and plays the victim...even though they purposely drew out the obviously expected reaction from very predictable school children. As long as they get mommys love, a child cares little else about the others.

I wonder if these children will have mommy issues later in life? I wonder what an examination of todays current generations of adult transgender population, and their relationship with their parents, especially the mother, would reveal? I guess a lot of the expected aberrations in the psyche of the relationship would predictably be blamed on their growing up in a backward, ignorant society, which undoubtedly Would cause huge social problems...but this more obvious cause has shielded the root caise of most of their issues. The relationship with, or rather, the lifelong competition for the attention of, the mother. The competition that should have ended but never did...

I had a gifriend who became obsessed with the RuPaul show, about drag queens, which are not transexuals per se, but, I think we can agree there are obvious parallels. A cross dresser is just a less advanced version of a transgender. They enjoy role playing as the other gender, or living as the other gender or fantasizing about it, temporarily. A transgender is just someone who made the full transition to permanance.

Anyway, watch these drag queens when their parents are mentioned or brought on the show, or through video telecast or phone or whatever. The emotions are always running High after a parental contact or even a mention of one's parents or childhood. Tears of joy or pain, either way... I suspect that deep at the core of many of these people's very being, in a dominating, overwhelming sense, is this: "All I want, is for my mommy/daddy to acknowledge (or continue to acknowledge) that I am a very special person and give me (or continue to give me) the love I need." And, based on the fulfillment or nonfullfillment of this, they are either mostly happy or sad in life. The ones who have acceptance from their parent or parents, are, I won't say "healthier", but, yes, they appear to be and are as healthy perhaps mentally as they could be, but I'll just say they are happy, and, when it comes down to it, until other avenues are available, that's "all that matters" A
as they are less likely to hurt themselves or others.

See, the unhealthy aspect is they are hanging their entire happiness and well being on ANOTHER person's behavior, something they will never, without drastic measures or improbable circumstances, will ever control to a satisfactory degree.

edit on 7/2/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

If a Vagina is then a trait like eyebrow length that is randomly assigned to some and is not entirely of itself a feminine trait, then perhaps gay men are being bigots for discriminating against people with vaginas, since "woman" doesnt exist.

That's a very good and serious point.

Why do gay men discriminate against other men with vaginas?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

3n19.....really..they will pretend to be transgender just to get a little attention???? maybe you should educate yourself and read the stories......parents for years doing everything in their power to make the children the sex they look like...including YEARS of therapy, still they insist they are the wrong sex....if your opinion "children are so EASILY" manipulated as you claim at the drop of a hat.......then logic dictates these children should have reverted back quite easily...but they didn't.......

chers daughter now transgender son has said when growing up...every night when she went to bed she prayed to god she would wake up being a boy..........there was a special which I missed but the mom in the commercial was quoted as saying I would rather have a living trasgendered daughter than a dead son because he killed himself

YEARS of therapy YEARS of parents trying everything under the sun to make the child dress and act match up like the plumbing they were born with.....and they still insist they are the wrong sex proves you are WRONG because if what you said was true the therapists willth all their KNOWLEDGE should be able to switch them right back

edit on 2-7-2017 by research100 because: added half a sentence

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

This explains well your point.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: AMPTAH

3n19.....really..they will pretend to be transgender just to get a little attention???? maybe you should educate yourself and read the stories.

What happens if a man with a vagina "plumbing" claims he's psychologically "straight" ?

Who does he "date?"

edit on 2-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Thats an amazing production.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join