It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA was deployed the night before 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
According to this FEMA worker, they were deployed on the night before 9/11.

9/11/2001 fell on a Tuesday. They arrived on Monday night.

At 2:04 :

To be honest with you, we arrived on late Monday night and went into action on Tuesday morning..

Could it have been a scheduled routine deployment ? Hmmm..

edit: According to him at 00:37, they were deployed specifically for this disaster -

@ 00:37 - We’re currently one of the first teams that was deployed to support the city of New York for this disaster. And I think the first things that struck the task force members was the magnitude of the situation.

Maybe that is why he looks so puzzled..

edit on 1-7-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

That is interesting... I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it if I was watching this during the events but upon reflection that is a bit suspect... hmmm

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

According to the person who posted the video it was aired on the the 13th, how do we know he wasn't just tired and mistook the day?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Mistook the day before the biggest one of the biggest attacks in our history..

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: thesaneone

Mistook the day before the biggest one of the biggest attacks in our history..

The interview took place on the 13th so I would imagine that after 2 days of non stop work one would forget the date.

Not sure why that's so hard to understand.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I forget what day it is at least once a week.

Not really proof of anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This has been debunked I don't know how many times over the years.

Once again Dealey Plaza syndrome.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FrankyPhone

I guess you would have to ask him. But then who knows if he was told to retract the statement.

He did preface his arrival day with "To be honest.. we arrived". But who knows..

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
This has been debunked I don't know how many times over the years.

How can it have been debunked? Is the video CGI or something?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
According to this FEMA worker, they were deployed on the night before 9/11.

9/11/2001 fell on a Tuesday. They arrived on Monday night.

At 2:04 :

To be honest with you, we arrived on late Monday night and went into action on Tuesday morning..

Could it have been a scheduled routine deployment ? Hmmm..

edit: According to him at 00:37, they were deployed specifically for this disaster -

@ 00:37 - We’re currently one of the first teams that was deployed to support the city of New York for this disaster. And I think the first things that struck the task force members was the magnitude of the situation.

Maybe that is why he looks so puzzled..

You need to look further, and you left out the bit where he says, "Not until today....." That being the 13th, that's three days to account for. It is understood that the FEMA team should have been there on the 12th for a drill anyway. So did they leave to go to NY on Monday or Tuesday?

It also has to be said that early in 2001, FEMA had actually mentioned in a warning of deadly catastrophes,

'In early 2001, at the start of Mr Bush's presidency, his Government's Federal Emergency Management Agency (Fema) warned that a hurricane hitting New Orleans would be the deadliest of the three most likely catastrophes facing America; the others were a massive San Francisco earthquake and, prophetically, a terrorist attack on New York.'

web.archive.org...:/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/warnings-went-ignored-as-bush-slashed-flood-defence-budget-t o-pay-for-wars-505500.html

However, this video is not exactly helpful since someone decided to leave Kenny's mention of the days out, even though it initially appears to be more in depth given that Kenny is being interviewed at a much later date.

Something to think about then?

Now work this one out?

edit on 1-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I don't see how this is a new revelation. I thought most people who were following the 911 development over the years would have known early on that FEMA were all in place the night before to be ready for a drill on the 11th. The drill being how to manage a response to a hijacked plane being flown into the towers. I saw pictures showing FEMA tents and trucks and large flatbed lorries all in place on the 10th. The suspicious part was the drill was for the same scenario that really happened, which is the exact same scenario that occurred with the 7-7 London bombings where there was a drill going on at the exact stations on how to cope with bombs going off on the underground and suddenly real bombs went off as the drill started.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I brought in and staged NAOC E-4B a.k.a. "Night watch" the night of 10 September 2001...the next morning...we worked for 70+ straight days...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Agreed, it is old news. FEMA's training exercise was called TRIPOD, as I remember.

Just as the military was involved in training exercises included under Vigilant Guardian, FEMA was also "training" on 11 September.

They all greatly facilitated the staged events.

Ditto in England on 7 July

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
I don't see how this is a new revelation. I thought most people who were following the 911 development over the years would have known early on that FEMA were all in place the night before to be ready for a drill on the 11th. The drill being how to manage a response to a hijacked plane being flown into the towers. I saw pictures showing FEMA tents and trucks and large flatbed lorries all in place on the 10th. The suspicious part was the drill was for the same scenario that really happened, which is the exact same scenario that occurred with the 7-7 London bombings where there was a drill going on at the exact stations on how to cope with bombs going off on the underground and suddenly real bombs went off as the drill started.

Oh! it is suspect all right, you could argue that it was simply a huge co-incidence, but your date the 11th is not the day the drill was to be enacted, it was the 12th, the day after 9/11.

Rudy Guliano,
“… the reason Pier 92 was selected as a command center was because on the next day, on September 12, Pier 92 was going to have a drill, it had hundreds of people here, from FEMA, from the Federal Government, from the State, from the State Emergency Management Office, and they were getting ready for a drill for biochemical attack. So that was gonna be the place they were going to have the drill. The equipment was already there, so we were able to establish a command center there, within three days, that was two and a half to three times bigger than the command center that we had lost at 7 World Trade Center. And it was from there that the rest of the search and rescue effort was completed.”

That makes things even more confused, and still doesn't take away the idea that they were not there on the 10th, as Kenny said.

Then, in the last video I posted, you can hear at one stage a NY spokesman talk about the FEMA team that should be, "on the ground as we speak" So by all accounts before, it seems that the FEMA task force was already there on the 11th, not called to there. So, something is not right at all, however this NY spokesman didn't seem to know that?
edit on 2-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

An interesting study would be how often FEMA has drills where squadrons are flown in in large numbers. I suspect it does not occur that often and to have them flown in so close to the date is beyond coincidental.

If this is true also for the 7/7 London bombings then this is apparently the MO of the real perpetrators.

----

What baffles me is how big the operation is, involving so many people who cooperate to pull this off.

Some earlier posters had me a little convinced that he mistook the day of the week but now I am convinced that this is true and stated the correct day of his arrival.

----

You can still actually listen to broadcast of Rudy Giuliani from that quote above - here .

More info on mayor Giuliani's statement here

As of this writing, June 2, 2004, the transcript of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani's testimony to the 9-11 Commission during the May 18-19, 2004 hearings in New York is the only transcript of that hearing omitted from the Commission website.. Major questions exist as to why FEMA would deny being in New York City prior to 9/11 without mentioning the 9/12 bioterror drill. These questions must now be addressed as the initial suspicions of those who learned of the Tom Kenney statement have been clearly validated. The coincidental presence of a large FEMA team in NYC at the location, Pier 92, which became the Command Center for the entire emergency operation is disturbing.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Or he's got his days mixed up...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Even if he did, Mayor Giuliani certainly did not.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Uh....did it occur to any of you that FEMA has different teams and different departments? Oh wait...that would make sense. Good grief.

new topics

top topics

join