It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Abuse. Sometimes it is the little things.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
A problem has bugged me since my childhood. I am 60 now.

So you're in school and let loose with a naughty word. Depending on the teacher, it could be a word well used outside of school. You get sent to the office for punishment.

You're at home, utter a single expletive that you heard at school ... and you are now doing time out.

I was really peeved when I was a child.

I asked a teacher once, "Sir, could you at least give me a dictionary of swear words explaining what they mean and where we should and shouldn't use them."

Yep ... sent to the office again.

Come on everyone. Wake up. Imagine ... you don't yet know which words are
or
or

How can you. Each time you utter one without knowing ... you get punished.

This is stupid and yes, it is child abuse.

Finally, Adults are being hit by the same thing. Utter the wrong pronoun in the wrong place at the wrong time and suddenly, people are all bent out of shape. I have my own way of dealing with those people.

Come on. How hard would such a dictionary be?

P

ETA. Just sick and tired of the political threads. Time to swamp them.
edit on 24/6/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I went to schools that mostly had harpy female lefty teachers and the few male teachers were spineless effeminate milquetoasts. We used to get punished for the sin of being male and showing any fledgling signs of actually having a set.

In those circumstances l, like many other boys, concluded that if we were going to be criminalized because of our gender, we might as well act out anyway. Dumbf#@k feminists.
edit on 24-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think you want to read a book full of naughty words...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
if we were going to be criminalized because of XXX, we might as well act out anyway. Dumbf#@k feminists.

And there you have it.

They all secretly desire it!! LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I go one better ... I author books that some may think are a little naughty.

P

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

lol that was funny!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I went to schools that mostly had harpy female lefty teachers and the few male teachers were spineless effeminate milquetoasts. We used to get punished for the sin of being male and showing any fledgling signs of actually having a set.

In those circumstances l, like many other boys, concluded that if we were going to be criminalized because of our gender, we might as well act out anyway. Dumbf#@k feminists.

Try 1960s Catholic Nuns with bad habits and you would really know what crap can be.

P

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

may i present : rogers profanisaurus

various printed Ebook and online versions availiable for free // pay

does exactly what it says on the cover

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Your saying that getting a time out or sent to the office is child abuse.lol

Dude. Let me tell you about real child abuse. One time when I was 11 years old I walked in on my stepfather french kissing my 7 year old sister. When i told him to stop he knocked me unconscious. I laid on the floor while my mother and other siblings all eat dinner. What I am describing to you is one of the more tame episodes of abuse me and my siblings endured for 6 long years. I was knocked out many times my sister was molested many times.

Disciplining a child or not answering there silly questions is in no way a form of abuse.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Your saying that getting a time out or sent to the office is child abuse

No, I am not saying that. Try reading the OP again.

Dude. Let me tell you about real child abuse

That makes me very sad.
When I was about 10, I saw my first child killed. I was the next to walk past the Nun. I can keep up with any of your stories and it is a horror that either of us could have such a conversation.

Easy there. This is just a little light hearted thread. I wish I could ease your pain.

P

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

No, I am not saying that. Try reading the OP again.
ops must have been triggered by your thread title. All I could think about was how those who never experienced real child abuse like to whine about time outs and going to bed without supper as if that compares to the real thing. My bad.

This is just a little light hearted thread. I wish I could ease your pain.

No worries my stepfather died in pain and alone from brain cancer and I came to terms with my childhood many years ago.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I can keep up with any of your stories and it is a horror that either of us could have such a conversation.

You know it's strange but sometimes I enjoy sitting around with my fellow abused and telling horror stories about when we were young. It's probably the same thing old war dogs feel like when they sit around rehashing stories about seeing their best friend getting blown apart.

You ever play the my childhood was worse than your childhood game with other child abuse survivors? It can be a real bonding moment sometimes.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

The Scots have a saying >>>>

*Many a mickle makes a muckle*

Translated >>>>

Many small infringements eventually add up to huge infringements

Better to be stopped at source wouldn't you say

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

All women find masculinity attractive, feminists just cant openly admit it.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Try 1960s Catholic Nuns with bad habits and you would really know what crap can be.

P

Nuns. The proto radfems.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

All women find masculinity attractive, feminists just cant openly admit it.

There are regular feminists and there are militant feminists I have friends of both types. Regular feminists love masculinity as much as the next girl and aren't afraid to say so . Those girls simply want more representation and freedoms in the country they pay taxes in. Militant feminists well from what i understand they want to switch roles and be masculine while forcing men to be feminine. Very different things. Remember in every peaceful group you will find a loud and violent sect. Republicans have the alt-right democrates have there far left. BLM has rioters. the NRA has its gun nuts and we conspiracy people have our alex jones types. True understanding is being able to separate one from the other.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Feminists

All words eventually get mangled by political correctness

A huge range of innocuous words I grew up with are no longer usable due to pc.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Feminists

All words eventually get mangled by political correctness

A huge range of innocuous words I grew up with are no longer usable due to pc.

Use them anyway. No one can really stop you unless you let them. Pc culture only works when we give in to it.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Unfortunately it is the feminists of the radical and unnatural (ugly) type that control the narrative and dictate policy in nearly every western institution.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Isn't it always the vocal minority that screams the loudest.

Yet, politicians listen.

Idiots.

P

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join