It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the White man the most oppressed?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hear me out! Lately, I have been hearing about white privilege and reverse racism. White people becoming the minority and this kind of ideas being floated around. This all feeds directly into the Trump/take the power/country back blah blah blah

It got me thinking, why exactly are there white people. After 14 seconds of thought I deduced that the white human must have spent a vast amount of time in a low sun environment away from the equator.

This leads me to believe that the white man became white through the harsh environmental conditions they faced for long periods of time, I may even speculate this is your Neanderthal that came back to Africa

So in conclusion, the white man has been the most oppressed in the history of the world thus why he's white

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ADUB77

I'll see your whiteness and raise you another thought.

What type of white? Mediterranean (like yours truly)? Scandinavian? Celtic? Slavic? Or are we just talking about plain old cracker ass cracker WASPs?

What is white?

(post by Shamrock6 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In terms of physically, some people of any group are oppressed and others aren't.

But in terms of each of us individually on a personal level, 95% of the time it's actualfly us oppressing ourselves with our beliefs and ideas that we accept into our minds.

Most of these social or political constructs people choose to believe in based off their limited observations (mere conjectures), are mostly if not entirely delusional and false.

Yes it's true that people push their misconstrued ideas onto each other, but all of these ideas aren't even true most of the time.

And in this day and age in the USA, it's clear to me that if anyone feels oppressed there is an exceptionally high probability that a large portion of that is purely the result of their own short-sightedness and self-imposed oppression/suppression. People always talk about problems but what they fail to recognize are that these are actually Opportunities.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am going to speculate that the Neanderthal was a very pale translucent white, as we have modernized and socialized we have lots of blends.

Ozzie Osborne is apparently 60 percent neanderthal

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
Ozzie Osborne is apparently 60 percent neanderthal

I'm pretty sure DBCowboy is 105%.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

And you're both approximately 50% bananas.

Source
edit on 23-6-2017 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

How could I possibly argue with science?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Is it true that natives are really just Asians that migrated through a frozen Russia? Is it true that African Americans are physically gifted because of slavery (controlled breeding)?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Identity politics is crap, invented by two ropy academics (one who literally proposes 'white genocide' and the other being a committed communist) during the 1960s. Neither of them had any human interest in the game they set in motion, for them it was about undermining the west's dominance in geopolitics.

The result is that now society is splitting into factions struggling over ideological crumbs, instead of uniting in resistance to the people who are oppressing all of us - the 'one per cent' and their pocket politicians.

If I were of a more suspicious mind, I'd propose the idea that the ruling order actually revived and promulgated this stupid 1960s dogma on purpose in order to 'divide and conquer' their restive populations. But I've looked, and I can't prove it.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
Is it true that natives are really just Asians that migrated through a frozen Russia? Is it true that African Americans are physically gifted because of slavery (controlled breeding)?

I'm fairly certain that DNA has shown Native Murikans have their heritage in the Asian landmass and as for your second question, is that you Jimmy the Greek?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would have to say yes. It seems that the other races want to make us feel guilty. My ancestors never owned slaves, they came here after slavery was illegal and slaved in the mines and at jobs that were hard on the body. My ancestors did not take this land from the Indians. We were not here, we bought and paid for the land from others who stole it from them and pay taxes to keep the land. We paid our taxes and my father and uncles fought in the wars to protect our people.

Being afraid of saying the wrong thing applying to race or gender identification in a conversation is not going to bring the people together in a country, it will lead to inner feelings of distrust and oppression which leads to a defunct society. It appears that is what some people are trying to create, a society that someone can control. We are in the midst of a takeover beyond most people's comprehension. This has nothing to do with race, predominant people want us to dislike or distrust everyone and they will seize power in the world. It is far more complex than most people can imagine. The people doing this are not liberal but they use people who are liberals to render their cause. What the liberals are trying to create will wind up way different than they think, it will be a society worldwide or nationwide with everyone as highly taxed pawns except a small one percent of the population.
edit on 23-6-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

link   
Whach ya'll got agenst ol crackas?

link   
I am no Greek, I am Canadian. We are allowed to speculate without being chastised, well too much...but it is all for information purposes to ascertain the truth of history. All people are wonderful

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Region Number Percentage

Asia 4,307,107,875 60.3%

Africa 1,037,524,058 14.5%

Europe 816,426,346 11.4%

North America 544,620,340 7.6%

South America 400,067,694 5.6%

Oceania 35,426,995 0.5%

Antarctica 1,169 0.00002%

Total 7,141,174,477 100.0%

Being people from Asia make up 2/3 the worlds population wouldn't they have more chance of being oppressed mathematically speaking?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Very valid point, currently they probably are. This was speculation that the human out of he sun the longest was the most oppressed lol

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
once you start overly identifying with your race or cultural heritage things get more than a little dicey. appreciating your ancestors and embracing their mistakes and successes is fine, but you can't live in the past.

existing without belonging to a group is living in free fall to most people. because weak people gain strength and security inside a group. the weaker and more isolated you feel, the more likely you are to be drawn to the flames of revolutionary change. groups give people identities, roles, positions, history, purpose.

i'll never forget a day in highschool in the early 00s where we had an assembly and a motivational speaker came to talk about some positive thinking brainwashing bull#. we were mostly healthy and happy kids and we watched in bored bemusement as this carnival barker tried to peddle his snake oil, give his audio-visual presentation, turn the lights off and force us to 'meditate' to ourselves and find our real hopes and dreams. the reason this is such a vivid moment in my mind is not because of the presentation or the weird NLP which was ham fisted and tried to imprint some type of propaganda into our young forming minds, it's what happened after, during the Q&A.

one of the most bullied kids in our year level stood up, when we were asked to individually speak about our dreams, and he said through gulping back tears with a real passion and pathos in his voice "i want to be a hero, i want to die for my country."

that was some heavy # right there, they had this kid at only 16, and he was completely gone. they either steal your imagination young or the crush it as you age. i never believed anyone who tried to speak with authority to me ever again after that moment. it occurred to me that they were playing the same game i was, they were just sunk in deeper and desperate for a way out. you don't save a drowning person by drowning with them. i understand why some people pull out, go into alcohol or drugs or just refuse to join polite society, civilisation is still a new thing. most people would prefer to be running in fields, chasing animals, and butchering each other in tribal warfare, they just aren't aware of it.

it is apparent that the human condition requires some genetic reconditioning, i just hope it happens after im gone, i don't need to see the horrors of that future.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ADUB77

I think that not only are all groups targeted in some manner, they are used against each other. A lot of the corruption we have is because delusional people think they are doing the right thing. While they aren't.
edit on 23-6-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

P.s I have questioned how much animosity the black community has for the white community but haven't come to a conclusion. I still lean one way but I am not definitive.
edit on 23-6-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What is white?

And in addition... What is "oppressed"?
Someone being mean with you and your mates? Calling you names? Or the extreme of physical persecution and/or genocide? Oppression can mean a lot of different things to different people. Someone from Harvard or Eton will define oppression different than someone like a Khoi Khoi or someone from Syria.
edit on 23/6/2017 by Gemwolf because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
White people may or may not be the most oppressed, but it can be said with certainty that they are currently the most under appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join