It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the insanity.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
We all have been through a lot this last decade, between polarizing GWB and Obama, the country has been divided even though our federal government has only consolidated, gotten stronger and has enacted more laws to restrict our personal freedoms.

Lets get over this and realize the forces at work and understand what is happening in this country is by design and has not come about by some random set of circumstance.

The last thing I would like to say, to everyone here, those in Hollywood, those on both sides of the ilse and everyone else is this. Stop hinting, eluding too, portraying or outright displaying your desire to kill the president of the United States of America. Whatever your position politically, your larger responsibility is to the Constitution and those actions are not only disgusting and in very bad form, they are treasonous.

Tread carefully and always remember, your an American first.
edit on 23-6-2017 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I wish Mr. Trump a long life. If he is seen as a spearhead of making America great again and this is what he proves to be then I say great. If he is a complete buffoon and near mindless imbecile may his life be set before us for long into the future so that we may evaluate our own propensity to carnival barkers.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I wish Mr. Trump a long life. If he is seen as a spearhead of making America great again and this is what he proves to be then I say great. If he is a complete buffoon and near mindless imbecile may his life be set before us for long into the future so that we may evaluate our own propensity to carnival barkers.

Donald Trump is a lot like Freddie Gray. You see, people say Donald Trump is this or that and paint a picture of him and use that as justification to openly advocate blowing up the White House or want him dead. People said Freddie Grey was just a thug or a career criminal and a bad person and without proper justification, evidence or a trial, he was summary executed without due process and I see the same mind set from the brainwashed sheep that fills the majority of this sharply divided, misinformed country.

This is why he have trials of peers instead of trials by public opinion formed from main stream media which are all owned by 3 major corporations that have highly politicized owners and are lobbyists themselves. Almost nothing you see or hear in the U.S. MSM these days is remotely close to being true and even if there are half truths, they are often wildly inaccurate and filled with far more rhetoric than actual fact.

Critical thinking is the only way out of this mess and sadly, I'm not sure that many Americans at this time are up for the task. God help us all.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Dude, not all the world cares about America. It seems Americans do a lot. It's understandable, it's your country. But should I now start comment in the smallest manner to many of EU politicians and discuss what one guy told the media about another. No.

Why turning Ats to an American yellow-paged journal?! I think you guys exploit the opportunity which Ats gave you by defining section only for US. This forum sections are not designed for cross-peeing ourselves. Take Ats more respectfully, please.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Very true, not everyone cares about America. That said, I live here, was born here and then there is the fact that right now around 340 million people live here and that America is the largest super power in the known world.

So yeah, I'd say American issues for Americans are semi important and maybe, just maybe the foreign policy of America may matter to other nations in the world.

I mean, I'm just guessing. =P

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

I just heard that Nigeria will pass the USA till 2050 in sheer population. Scary, I think.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Im american and sometimes i dont even care about america just as long as city folk stay in the city were good.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
We are at war in this country like it or not. It is the haves vs the have nots. It's every day in the news. There are people in this country that prospered greatly and think they have to contribute nothing back to the system from which they gained. They want more and they will settle for nothing less then taking it from you and me. An entire generations worth of wealth has been stolen from us. Thankfully for them most Americans are too powerless to care. Nothing short of an armed revolution would stop them. Even then they have enough money to buy an army.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

Very true, not everyone cares about America. That said, I live here, was born here and then there is the fact that right now around 340 million people live here and that America is the largest super power in the known world.

So yeah, I'd say American issues for Americans are semi important and maybe, just maybe the foreign policy of America may matter to other nations in the world.

I mean, I'm just guessing. =P

Oh, megalomania, don´t leave me alone...!

"and that America is the largest super power in the known world..."

Go and tell that joke to the chinese, maybe you can defeat them because they die of laughter!

Maybe you can think like this if everything you learned about the world is around 300 years of former US "history", the names of all of your presidents, all of the former US states and their capitols!
And why do you always say America if you mean the Divided States?

"...just maybe the foreign policy of America may matter to other nations in the world."

On the worst ways!
Regime Changes, destabilizations, refugee streams, wars(most time to deflect from problems at home), forcing "friends and partners" into wars with lies(remember Iraq?), trying to spy on the whole earth population with the goal to create a totalitarian police- and surveillance regime, that makes even the GeStaPo and the StaSi, China, NK etc look like little children playing in a sandbox. Terrorproblems worldwide, and all ties to all that "muslim" terrorism, that "coincidentally" since 9/11 hiits the average people but not politicians, banksters, industrials etc(the real and big criminals) anymore, lead back to the former US.

You call it foreign policy, the sane world calls it raid and leaving scorched earth, for sure only for the profits of some former US billionaires, robber barons, US based but multinational acting tax dodgers/corporations, Banksters, rich and only because of that influential family clans, etc.

A healthy self-confidence can be helpful, but megalomania is a disease.
Ask Hitler and all those "saviours of their people"!

edit on 23 6 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

well, with all due respect, we are back-to-back world war champions. sooooooo not sure where you're from... but you very well could be speaking another language.... sooooo you're welcome. Also, watch Team America World Police. it's pretty much a documentary on our greatness. grab a PBR and some taco bell and enjoy #Murica

OH, edit to add... we invented the internet, so the reason you and I can have this chit chat is thanks to us. and if you're into internet p*rn, you're also welcome. the list can go on and on... but I've got to go grab a Keystone Light, my DPMS A-15 and go do some frickin' bada$$ American Stuff, like blow up washing machines with tannerite or catch huge catfish with my sweet abu Garcia c3

edit on 23-6-2017 by TheErlenmeyerFlask because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2017 by TheErlenmeyerFlask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Very well said:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think he's the best president you guys have had in a long time I really don't understand the hate for him by so many people on here. a reply to: Helious

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Counting chickens before they hatch hu?
Well trump may turn out to be a great one on teh otehr hand he may not .
Its not a Mc Donalds were he can ether learn to filp a burger or not .
Lets say for a mint the guy is 100 % on the mark
Well he will still need to hit it .
And the opposition is staggering . I dont see any difference except every one riding the gravy train of trump .
But the tracks havent even been built and if he cant finish them one heck of a pileup .
Sure lots of company's think peaches and roses so a slight employment rise . We are over 45 million jobs short people .
220 k one month is a drop in teh bucket and really even during the bad years it happened .
Bringing jobs back means industry and looks to me like as many leaving as returning net gain 0 .
This is just another bubble and a small very unstable one at that come January we will see if it can walk teh walk

new topics

top topics

join