It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Recent "UFO" Observation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
About Me: I am an Engineer at a VERY large automotive supplier. College educated. Married for 25 years, father of 3. I was in the Army for 6 years. 47 years old and not a BS’er.

The Observation:

May 30th, 2017 at 10:03 AM

In the morning of 5/30/2017, I stepped outside of my place of work and observed a very large “Craft” flying from south to north at a very high speed. From the time it was almost directly overhead (when I first made the observation) until it was completely out of site was approximately 10 seconds. It was very sunny and had 0 clouds in the sky. I first looked at the large object and thought that the bright sun to my rear and right (east) was making the wings of the airplane invisible. However, they never came visible because this “Craft” did not have any.

The rear Black Ball on the back, and lack of wings or fins, perplexed me as to how this thing was able to fly. It was a very poor aerodynamic design, and very fast. A local airport that has many single engine planes flying around and this “Craft” was flying at approximately twice the height as they fly. Nowhere near where as high as a passenger liner. I blinked and looked away and looked back to make sure I was not “Seeing Things” and it was still there. Here are some additional facts about this incident…

The ball at the back was a very dark Gray. Almost Black.
The cylinder / tube was bright white. Almost glowing, however it was very sunny this morning.
I heard no noise as it passed overhead and out of sight. Speed of the Craft was about twice as fast as Jet Fighters that fly overhead at top speed.
Propeller planes fly at 5000 to 7000 feet. This “Craft” was about 2 times this height (considerably lower than a passenger jet cruising).

That is as detailed of a report that I can give. I was not awe struck. I was too busy trying to figure out what I just witnessed. I do not know if it was terrestrial or otherworldly. I would take a polygraph and have a notarized sworn affidavit as to everything that I stated being factual. This is just a basic report of what I witnessed and I thought it had enough significance to share it with my fellow “Nutters”.

imgur.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fizzixist
What about other witnesses? Was there any other people reporting seeing the craft?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Do you work close to any military bases?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I watched a video (forget the name) not long ago where the speaker was showing all kinds of secret air craft that have been back-engineered from "alien" craft. There are quite a few, however, I don't remember seeing one that looked like your drawing.

No telling what that was, but my bet is that it's one of "ours".

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
No idea what you saw, but I bet it was amazing.

On another note, I creeped that imagur link...lmfao at that joker meme.
"When You go back to the same liquor store twice in one day because you and your lowlife friends have a problem"
Lol I'm still laughing to myself about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

As far as the details of the craft you witnessed, there is little doubt that it was something exotic. You can believe two thing: The craft was alien, or it was domestic. (Some will probably say you saw a fat, black-assed pigeon.) Of either choice you accept, however, you need to understand that we have been denied the truth about a whole slew of events and secret government operations for over half a century.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

But isn't all the black budget stuff on the tax payers dime and the lies we are told by the government, for our safety...isnt it?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Not my safety!

And I say that as a UFO abductee that has done my share of mental suffering from this whole business.
What's to gain from the secrecy? It is a military secrecy. Those craft rival the invention of the wheel and make them the greatest war weapon ever.

(They may be the reason that China has not attempted to challenge us for world leadership. Such craft would be vastly more useful in wars than threats of "You nuke me? I'll nuke you back," sort of standoff that we have seen for over half a century. Actually, I believe the ETIs won't allow [and haven't] another major world conflict.)

As a UFO believer in some regard, what a person knows as a fact of life (from a decent sighting) allows he or she to to wonder about what is done for you and to you in every regard by TPTB.
edit on 21-6-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm guessing you gave it an approximate length and diameter, care to share? This has similarities of one seen of a former co worker, I will inquire....

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Black orbs, I've seen and heard of, but a cylinder attach to it?

Was there anything funky about it movement where did go straight seamlessly or did had a bit of a spin to it?
edit on 21-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Aliensun

But isn't all the black budget stuff on the tax payers dime and the lies we are told by the government, for our safety...isnt it?

No.

Control and mitigation of technological advancement, in medical, in energy, transportation, etc.

Also, to prevent rapid potential economic upheavel, and social unrest, I presume. However i think both of these reasons are excuses.

So, no, not really for our safety, its more about control. My best advice is to be patient and proactive in the areas that matter, even if it means sharing a story like the OP.

To the OP: I have seen the same craft.
edit on 21-6-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Amazing sighting Fizzixist!

MY brother and Dad saw something slightly similar as far as speed and odd non-aerodynamic shapes go... They were unloading a pickup truck at a local church and looked up and saw a huge sized multiple rectangular object with many rectangular box shaped longitudinal protrusions which were connected with narrower rectangular cross members, and it had hundreds of multi-colored lights that were stationary. When they told me about it later they had to really concentrate in order to be able to remember details of it, as if it had a way to dampen peoples memory. This sighting happened in 1995 and they told me it appeared to be pretty high up but very big, as big as 20 acres of land (my Dad's description) , and traveling at least 2,000 MPH.

During your sighting did you get any mental impressions or feel anything odd besides seeing an amazing craft that day?

The craft they saw gave off a bright amber colored glow as it traveled.

It took me 15 years of asking them for more details to get the ones mentioned, since they have some kind of trouble thinking about the craft and describing it with as many details as possible.

Something else odd about seeing exotic craft like theirs and yours flying over private property when their will be witnesses to something the Air force insists doesn't exist and with the military embargo on anything alien or UFO related, plus the highest classification on black budget projects/SAP programs, I just can't conclude that your sighting is "one of ours", but it certainly still could be. There isn't very many reasons I can think of for our military to brandish these kinds of toys in public places if they really are ours.

Another conjecture on my part would be to think these objects are using a mass cancelling propulsion system to fly around without wings, and creating a stronger magnetic or gravitational force than earth gravity to basically move around as if their isn't any gravity

Thanks for posting your sighting

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed manipulation of gravity and able to move atmospheric pressurized air and make no sound. Propulsion at weightlessness quiet as well. Think of air displacement at that speed and mass...no turbulent air? You get a sonic boom with speed and air displacement from earthbound aircraft....

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Did you report it to MUFON?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is the closest I could find relative to your description... Although you only saw one sphere...

Linky

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed manipulation of gravity and able to move atmospheric pressurized air and make no sound. Propulsion at weightlessness quiet as well. Think of air displacement at that speed and mass...no turbulent air? You get a sonic boom with speed and air displacement from earthbound aircraft....

My sources have told me these kinds of craft have a vacuum completely encasing the object, so when it moves, it doesn't impact the air. It creates a space as it moves, that it can move to, without "slamming' into any fluid environment, including water. I know of one case where the military tracked one on RADAR and SONAR, and when they got close to it, it went straight down into the ocean without a splash, and it went through the water just as fast as it moved in the air, and was going so fast in the ocean submerged, that they could barely track it on SONAR.

The military have studied these same so called "scientific anomalies" and found a scientific explanation for everything these objects can do, and they don't break even one physical law. They are just doing something else that isn't always obvious as far as explanations go, and sadly our military isn't going to share all their findings with the public. But it can still be figured out without them sharing.
edit on 21-6-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: with to without

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed could be figured out, a vacuum would cause a rush of air movement even at sea level. For no sound to follow movement you would have to control this displaced mass of air and it's contents at a molecular level. A vacuum state at the point of displacement would reduce the pressure which moves surrounding air causing the noise, if the balance is perfect it could be possible, but cold dense air at 90% RH would be impossible....with our level of technology. Fascinating.....

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

I believed it to be about 40 to 50 feet long

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UberL33t
This is the closest I could find relative to your description... Although you only saw one sphere...

Linky

Yes similar. I looked at UFO shapes on line and did not find one reported exactly like this. I did find the Nuremberg wood cut and they look like the picture you have as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Black orbs, I've seen and heard of, but a cylinder attach to it?

Was there anything funky about it movement where did go straight seamlessly or did had a bit of a spin to it?

No Wobble. Went straight as an arrow. In the Army I saw missles fired and this thing went straighter and more smoothly

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Did you report it to MUFON?

I did not

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join