It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#NotWithUs protest march in Cologne Germany against radical islamic terrorism fails miserably

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Really puts into perspective why there is no global Muslim peace movement.

These solidarity marches are nothing but a token response typically organized by domestic leftists or fake news outlets like CNN because the facts and hard data is going in the opposite direction of their narrative.

edit on 17-6-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So, white people in earths history did very evil things.
Should all white people start demos to show the world that they are white but not evil and apologize for the evil whites?

And when exactly did demos change anything in Germany? I guess it was 1989 and east germany. And people know that.
I wouldn´t take part in a demo just to apologize for being member of a cult. Just because some members of that cult do evil things.

Do christians demos to apologize for all the christians that are the reason for western wars, bombings, drone attacks, murderings and all that.

Does it feel necessary for christian religious nuts to apologize for things others do and did, others that were christians too? I can´t see such demos. Why should muslim religious nuts do so?

Such a demo looks more like an admission of guilt: I am muslim and i am guilty, so i have to apologize.

It´s nothing but a senseless show, done after mass media and officials asked for it the last weeks, again and again. It wasn´t even the muslims idea, they were almost forced to start this demo, because of pressure from MSM and politics.

For me, as a german not religious nut, that knows ho creates the whole "muslim" terror worldwide, it doesn´t matter if some cultist run around, swinging some posters and apologize for whatever. Because it changes nothing!!!

If we want to stop terrorism, we, the west, should start to stop terrorizing complete areas of the world, kill innocent civilists and call it colleteral damage, we should start to stop to create real terrorists with killing their families via drone attacks. We should start to stop to exploit whole continents, just for our own wellgoing and profit, for living in excess. We should close our secret services, our "anti" terror agencies, the creators of all that terror, to slowly build surveillance states like China or NK here in the west.

Do we see demos against all that, do we demos where we apologize for being member of the west, because some other western member did all these evil things? Not? Why not?

Maybe because nobody would take part at that cheap show that would change nothing?

But, at least for the "good" christian rightwinger religious nuts this try of a show called demo is the food of predilection for those that aren´t better in any way...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The march was iniated from mostly muslim communities to protest against radical islamic terrorism but it turns out they don't care that much at all.

Imagine that...
The evidence is mounting and it doesn't look good for those people claiming the radicals are the minority. This and numerous other events and incidents point to this.

I would be remiss if I didn't add I'm not for one second worried about this either. Islam has been trying to conquer the world since it's creation and it's failed at every attempt. I will give them credit for using our emotions against us to such great effect this go around. But at the end of the day a group of people who follow an ideology that is designed to oppress people into mindless slaves can never oppose a group of truly free men and women.

How do you all think ISIS sees us when they kill a bunch of westerners and rather than stomp their a** into the sand we hold candle light vigils and hug the person standing next to us?
Like a bunch of weak doormats that's what!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thanks for playing.

That pretty much shows where your head is at. Fake outrage and disingenous yammering to score political points and smear innocent people in front of your peers.

Real classy.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The problem with that argument is that Islam is the only major religion that hasn't undergone a reformation or enlightenment. For the most part Christianity and Catholicism has evolved and adapted itself to co-exist with modern western values and the west is no longer a religiously dominated society with the separation of church and state.

Now we are seeing a mass influx of fundamentalists from a religiously dominated society... what do you expect is going to happen? This is going to be a culture clash of biblical proportions, no pun intended.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That's bullcrap. The only demonstration should be the outrage over the blatant disregard of our elected officials allowing these attrosities to happen. Who the hell allows a people to take over not only their country, but their whole way of life? That's sickening!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Thanks for playing.

That pretty much shows where your head is at. Fake outrage and disingenous yammering to score political points and smear innocent people in front of your peers.

Real classy.

That's rich a well endowed and straight male like you talking about class. Well you didn't show any when you dropped this bullsh!t in the other thread. On the contrary it made you look really stupid and insecure.

I never said i'm happy that this happend and i don't need to score points whatever that means in that context. I'm not running for office and i don't give a f#ck about stars or flags. The muslim community brought this upon themselves. This was a really big deal in Germany and it was advertised as such. Even the politicians who attended the march are stunned and don't know how to spin this. The muslim community wanted to show solidarity and they failed....hard. Nonetheless they already announced to continue the march in other german cities. I guess they expect a different result there and in doing so they shunned the muslim community in cologne. They are clearly not the brightest bunch.

Don't forget it's election year and people certainly received their message though Merkel is pretty much confirmed as the winner and this won't of course change much.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Thanks for playing.

Real classy.

Ummm...just what is that your huffing in your avatar...?

You just perfectly described the entirety of your ats opining...Bravo...

You really ought to pass that schtuff around...nobody likes a bogart...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The "moderate" Muslims are much like the Catholic church institution who quietly condoned and promoted pedophelia of the priesthood by keeping their mouths shut and shuffling the offending priests from parish to parish. Muslims as a group pubicly say they are against extremism but deep inside condone the behavior. And this is not speculation and conjecture on my part. It is reality, agree with it or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

That is pretty sad indeed. This was a great opportunity for the Muslim community to take a stand and send a message.

Guess it's not that big of a deal to them?

Cologne has roughly 100.000 muslims so yeah this did send the wrong message. It's just sad.
They are complicit.They don't care about your culture.or your laws.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

The "moderate" Muslims are much like the Catholic church institution who quietly condoned and promoted pedophelia of the priesthood by keeping their mouths shut and shuffling the offending priests from parish to parish. Muslims as a group pubicly say they are against extremism but deep inside condone the behavior. And this is not speculation and conjecture on my part. It is reality, agree with it or not.

It absolutely is. A Muslim friend of mine told me that if the sh1it hits the fan, I will be his enemy. No compromises.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

The march was iniated from mostly muslim communities to protest against radical islamic terrorism but it turns out they don't care that much at all.

Imagine that...
The evidence is mounting and it doesn't look good for those people claiming the radicals are the minority. This and numerous other events and incidents point to this.

I'd argue that if you pray five times a day, refuse to associate with anyone other than your own, only eat out at restaurants who cater to religious beliefs, only eat food that has been blessed a certain way, refuse to question your own religious dogma or speak up when it has done wrong then you're NOT A MODERATE. This goes for any religious dogma.

They don't want you to know that true moderates are the minority. Another small segment are radicals willing to kill for their religion and the majority are silent supporters of actions that follow the Koran to promote Islamisation.
edit on 17-6-2017 by Kalixi because: kerfleflerfler

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Catholics as a group publicly say they are against pedophilia so with that logic they must also condone the behavior deep inside.

On topic... Well seems to me an opportunity missed, why they did not come out in solidarity well never know but most will assume because they don't care or support terrorism. With all the police and public figures Marchng it should have been fairly safe .

This will be confirmation to many that Muslims are indeed the enemy. Fun times.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I'd honestly be frightened to be a Muslim attending a publicized event like that.

Only if the claim they are the religion of peace and almost none of them support terrorism is false.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Catholics as a group publicly say they are against pedophilia so with that logic they must also condone the behavior deep inside.

On topic... Well seems to me an opportunity missed, why they did not come out in solidarity well never know but most will assume because they don't care or support terrorism. With all the police and public figures Marchng it should have been fairly safe .

This will be confirmation to many that Muslims are indeed the enemy. Fun times.

If Catholics organized a march to demonstrate how much they really care and none of them showed up then yeah, I would take that as a sign none of them really care.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But they didn't, so does that mean they care even less ?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It means they protested in another fashion, with their wallets and by leaving the Church.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So there are no more Catholics going to church then.... OK .

edit on 18-6-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I'm guessing the majority is just enjoying their weekend. Why should a Muslim that works Monday till Friday spend the weekend on protesting something he/she has nothing to do with ?
Do gun owners protest every time a gun owner kills someone ?
This is getting a bit predictable. Had there been 10k protesting you would still make a thread and asking why there wasn't​ 20k. :stfu

Women and scientists found the time to march on D.C.

Maybe you're wrong?

:stfu? Are we butthurt or something?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Thanks for playing.

Real classy.

Now, you can't possible know they're all innocent anymore than I can know they're all guilty.

Looks like you're trying to score stars in front of your peers.

<< 1    3 >>

join