It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

✔ The red pill video watch if you want to wake up quickly.(911)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Because I've not seen it. It' realatively new and talks about nano-thermite.

I have never seen this video before, The nano-thermite "could" be one of the possibilities that helped to bring down all three WTC.

That would also help explain the molten pools of running lava of steel under the WTC that burned for 3 months.

I was surprised of the documentation filmed of molten steel pooling under the WTC debris, during clean up at ground zero

Office fires could not get hot enough to create that kind of heat, that is impossible. Remember most of the furnishing, drapes, carpeting, had to be up to code in the WTC.

edit on 16-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

There was no molten metal found, only glowing read hot metal which is way different. Directed energy weapon didn't tranfer heat, it tranfered ENERGY. google it, look at the real facts and forget about the connection to superstorm sandy, that was a hoax to distract. look at the builiding in iran as well why it fell, it was the exact same thing right?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It was very clear to me after a little research that the only people capable of pulling off 9/11 is the US government. You can't get nanothermite, terrorists can't get nanothermite. Los Alamos has it, the military has it. This was all planned out, possibly years in advance. The whole situation put me off trusting government or government officials forever. I feel terrible for the families who lost loved ones, to the insanity of a government who doesn't care about it's people.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: secretagent77

There was no molten metal found

Yes, there was. It's in the films. It was also reported on by many eyewitnesses.

peace

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Interesting movie, I watched all three. Although I have seen through the official narrative from day one, it was good to get a refresh, with the addition of additional verifying facts IE...roof kinking, an undeniable effect of controlled demolition. The fact that crews arrived every day at 3am working in the elevator shafts the previous week is pretty hard explain away particularly when coupled with the finding of a super potent form of nano-thermite...one testing at nearly double volatilty of the grade commonly used by the military...I mean thats some serious sh#t imo. Thats the kinda of stuff the public never hears about.

appreciate the videos, now the author is going to have to create an outline for the lucipherian aspect as I was interested in what research lead him to that definitive remark as to who is/was ultimately behind this and other conspiracies. Hope he does a follow up on that.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: DupontDeux

Because I've not seen it. It' realatively new and talks about nano-thermite.

peace

ever since this nano-thermite was brought up i kept wondering if it was possible to produce it as a spry paint, i mean if its possible then just spray the columns with it and when a fire starts and touches it then it will ignite and finish the job.

just an idea i dont know if im right or wrong.

one more thing and thats for the record, i found an older version of this video who i think is the original up loader

aaah i cant seem to do it right but here is the link

edit on 16 6 2017 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

There was no molten metal found

Yes, there was. It's in the films. It was also reported on by many eyewitnesses.

peace
BS. For one thing energy weapons wouldn't make molten metal so there's no way it could be there, for another thing it was just read hot metal that was found, do your homework, google judy woods energy weapon and learn the real facts and not the BS from the CIA shills like AE truth and NIST.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You should do your research , you are giving a bad name to people who don't believe the os

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

You should do your research , you are giving a bad name to people who don't believe the os

Do you know who Judy Wood is? Tell me how she has been debunked if yo are so smart guy.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

BS? Really?

Molton steel, not bull crap... Only thing the two have in common is they both run downhill.

peace

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Thats molten aluminum for one thing. And another the original claim was that it was found after 90 days buried, so you are a HUGE FAIL in your rebuttal answers. Shows how little you know and can be so fooled by web pages you read.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

*Yawn*

I know what I see.

So did all the others who were there.

peace

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Well you sure didn't see molten steel. Tell me, how would you know the difference between molten steel and moten alumuinum dripping out the tower? Why don't you google the temps required for both and then you will find the facts and the truth. And the facts are that directed energy weapons used would never make enough heat for molten steel, it's just a force without heat, it's the fact of why it's true that it is what was used.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Too far fetched mate even for this site. No planes and Star Wars weapons. Maybe it was synths jumping from the building who forgot they didn't get the jet pack mod. I blame Bethesda a reply to: secretagent77

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

right...well energy weapons may not lol, but thermite CAN go well over 3000 degrees and melt steel. Thermite has its own oxygen and can burn underwater, thermite kept the fire burning at the site for something like a month and a half...guess ol Judy whats her name outa do some research on thermite and maybe a little more research on eye witness testimonies...but why would you or ol Judy whats her name want to do that?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
Tell me how Judy Wood is not credibul?

Judy Wood Ph.D. is a materials scientist and former assistant professor of mechanical engineering who believes the World Trade Center towers were destroyed by a directed energy weapon.
She earned her doctorate in materials engineering science from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia, in 1992. Her dissertation was on the topic of thermal stresses in bimaterial joints.
From 1996-9 she was a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech.
From 1999 to 2006 she taught mechanical engineering at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina.
Since 2006 she has been an independent researcher, lecturer and author.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Debunked.

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Not debunked, I looked at that thread. Why would Judy Wood make these claims if she had no evidence? She has even taken it to court but of course the crooked courts shot it down. This is the real deal and no one takes it serious becaue of AE truth has disinfo compaign against it.

I urge you all to investigate this and not listen to the debunkers but only look for the real facts and truths.

On 25 April 2007 Wood was Plaintiff/Relator in a qui tam[11] petition to The United States District Court, Southern District of New York. In the nature of the Qui tam process, she was acting on behalf of the United States of America. She named a list of 23 respondents headed by Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) and Science Applications International Corp.(SAIC)[12].
The petition claimed that the respondents acted fraudulently in giving advice to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) during their investigation of the destruction of the World Trade Center towers. The Statement of Case included these words:
"Those who performed work and received payment from NIST are alleged to have engaged in scientific fraud by petitioner, Dr. Wood, a materials engineering scientist, based upon a process of fraud documented by Dr. Wood’s original source research and findings that concluded that the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center were destroyed by an unconventional energy weapon that can be directed and thus is referred to as a form of what are called “directed energy weapons” (DEW)."
"Dr. Wood has demonstrated that the Twin Towers did not burn up nor did a significant portion of them crash down; they turned to powder in mid air and fire cannot turn a quarter-mile tall building to powder in 8-10 seconds. The respondents herein knew or should have known this and they therefore engaged in actionable fraud within the meaning of the False Claims Act."
After a prolonged series of hearings, addressing the question whether Dr Wood's status was or was not an "original source", the District Court dismissed the petition on 26 June 2008. Wood filed an appeal which was denied by Judge George Daniels on 11 July 2008.
On 14 October 2009 Wood filed a petition for a writ of a certiorari (plea for judicial review) in the US Supreme Court. Briefs on behalf of two respondents were filed during December 2009. The petition was denied on 25 January 2010.[13]

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I like the idea he presents that getting to the many truths is covered up in many protective layers.

I agree with his idea that 911 was in the planing for many years before it happened.

I also agree that only a hand full of very powerful elites helped plan, financed, and carry out 911 using the PTB to them, everyone else that may have played a part may never known they did for most were only in the need to know only.

"Compartmentalized" was the method that was used to carry out this event in my "opinion", people didn't know what the right hand was doing, while the left was doing something else.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yet we just watched Grendel tower burn for hours and hours...yet it didn't collapse in on itself either.
Something odd here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join