It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Warfare: Demonic Whispers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I made a promise to all of you, here on ATS, that I would report back to you if anything else strange should happen to me. For those of you unfamiliar with my story, please view these links (below), which I have posted in chronological order for ease of viewing:

1. Speaking with Dirty Laundry
2. My Encounter: The Beast of Bray Road
3. The Dan Incident

This thread is entitled, “Spiritual Warfare,” because that is precisely the nature of this most-recent occurrence. This occurrence is currently ongoing, but I believe the end is in sight—and I will get to all of that in a moment. But first:

What this thread is not is a debate over the reality of God and Jesus and demons—there are plenty of other threads around for that but this is not one of them. I will ignore questions like that, because I am not here to try to prove anything to anyone. I am just here to tell you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth—so help me, God. It is up to you to believe or disbelieve me—and I will not fault you if you do not believe me, nor will I change my story, as incredible and insane as it may sound. At the very least, I hope you listen to what I say and keep it in mind as a possibility.

For those of you who are already well-aware that this kind of thing is real, I write this especially for you, so that you know that you are not alone in this battle, even if you might be in one totally different than mine—for God is with us. Before I begin, I want to include a quote from The Holy Bible: “’No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgement you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me,’ declares the Lord” (Isaiah 54:17).

Before I get into the meat of what happened and the actual strange situation, I need to give you guys some backstory so you understand what I understand about all of this, that way, we can all have a meeting of the minds, knowing the same information:

What first presented itself to me as an opportunity to speak the truth about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, to someone who asked me about it on Facebook, ended up being a bit of a trap. Now, the Holy Spirit warned me initially that it was a trap, but I proceeded because I felt compelled to do so. What happened was, I commented on a friend’s post (which was fearful, talking about what he’d seen) a person who has also seen the Beast of Bray Road creature, and I reminded him to remember what I had told him previously—about Jesus. Out of the blue, one of his friends comments back to me, asking me what I meant by that. I told him, in brief, what happened to me (which I hope you’ve read, in the second link). He said that he had also seen it (and was the one in the car with the person who initially wrote the status, so he had seen it, too). From there, being the type of person who reaches out and is supportive to others, especially fellow graduates from my same high school (albeit a couple years older than me), I sent this person a friend request.

The male in question is 28, lives alone, has an alcohol and coc aine problem, and says he is possessed. He appeared to have no friends, despite being kind. He has children, but is separated and has a bad relationship with the mother of his kids. He is chronically depressed and suicidal, and also happens to like the anime, Bleach (which my name on ATS is derived from). Of course, being a skeptic, I did not believe him at face value because possession is a rare occurrence and he appeared to be normal. My fiancé and I even hung out with him, once, and went on a brief walk with him after picking him up outside of what he said was his house, which was located directly across the street from a liquor store in the city. He had a strange vibe about him, and I noticed something dark in his energy and told him about it afterwards. I also hugged him afterwards, since I kind of knew in the back of my head that I would probably never see this person again, but I wanted him to know that I cared and that I wished him the best. However, as time wore on, he said things that put me ill at-ease. Things that I knew that I had heard before—not from him—but from that demon when I was a kid (see the first link). It happened like right after we hung out—all of a sudden I got this really scary stomach-dropping feeling while reading a message from him on Facebook Messenger. He said he wanted to get me out of there to open me up because I was ‘closed off’ or something (I did not understand, but I felt this fear, nonetheless, because I wanted nothing to do with that). I felt like there was something watching me or a presence in the room, rather. And so I went to bed, prayed about it, and by the next morning all seemed to be well. So then I get a message from a long-time friend (and also someone who is involved in Wicca) who tells me to delete and block the guy, because he has been creepy to her (she was a mutual friend, hence why I also sent him the request) and she has a bad feeling about him and wanted to warn me. Naturally, having been spooked the night prior, I took her up on her advice and did so.

Then, I had a change of heart and tried to reach out to him and explained that I must have misunderstood the situation and that I felt compromised because of my association with God, because I cannot just stand by and be okay with something potentially evil, and I was concerned about him. He did not respond to the message, but I added him back as a friend until the strange things started happening.

It began the week following Easter Sunday of this year (2017). All of a sudden, out of the blue, I start ‘hearing’ (it isn’t like literally hearing, which is why I have the quotes. It is almost like it is on a separate dimensional layer of reality and not like literally here if that makes sense. It is like an echo when someone throws their voice. I have difficulty explaining it, as does my fiancé who also heard it [and I will get into that shortly, as well]) these demonic whispers.

Of course, immediately I began wondering if I was going insane. I study psychology, though, so I knew that what I was experiencing wasn’t psychosis, nor was it a delusion. I just had no explanation for it, since I lacked a visual. I knew right away that it was something evil, though, due to its blasphemous tendencies and also due to the fact that it has the same voice as the thing I talked to as a kid. They say they’re demons and I’ve gotten three names out of them: Lucifer, Beelzebub, and Belial, although I believe there to be five entities based on their conversation with one another. They used the usual scare tactics, which worked on me and I was a scared mess and deer in the headlights, thinking that I was either possessed or going crazy—until I went to go and speak with some Catholic priests.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
continued from above

The first blessed two scapulars that my fiancé and I immediately bought for ourselves at Holy Hill. The second, we met with in the rectory and I told him literally everything that has ever happened to me, with regards to the demonic. So, what I have told you, ATS, I told Father J as well. Father J is a wonderful, humble man of God and I felt blessed to be able to speak with such an intelligent man who naturally spoke melodically. He told me that he was certain that I was not insane and that I was not possessed. He also said that this kind of thing is almost boringly common—meaning Spiritual Warfare. He said that he believed me—and that what I am going through is similar to what some of the saints have gone through, and he cited John Vianney and another one whose name I cannot recall.

That night, my fiancé was assaulted by a strange demonic dream about his dad going to hell and becoming some hooved abomination. He woke up in the middle of the night around three, totally wide awake, and heard from what he described as the space above his head where the duvet pillow is (but not at the same time, since we both really do not think that this is actually happening in this plane of reality, since nothing is affected by it. But we don’t really know or understand what we are hearing), a calm voice that is of a male in his mid-forties. It said to him, “All hail the church of bread”—as in a blasphemous diss of the Holy Communion.

The next day, Father J came and blessed our apartment and things utterly ceased for a whole week. It felt like longer, because I was just so relieved and happy and at peace because it was over after having gone on for weeks, before that. And it had been so sudden, coming on, that it utterly took me by surprise.

Well, in that week, I read my Bible and also took down a bunch of quotes that are good for Spiritual Warfare. For those of you who might not know what I mean for that, let me reference Ephesians 6:11-17: “Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”

Father J said that one has to respond with the word of God—that’s the sword of Spirit—just like Jesus did when he was tempted by the devil in the desert for forty days. And it does work. I thought I was in the clear, then, when all of a sudden (literally a week to the day of the blessing) I get a Facebook message from that person, again! He said something really depressing and random, as if trying to guilt me or something, but telling me not to worry about it, whatever that means. I did not respond—I was going to, at first, until my fiancé wisely cautioned me to not do so.

So, as fate would have it, of course that makes the crap start again. So, as I write to you (though they’ve quieted down amazingly, at the moment, since they seemed a bit miffed that I was going to write the thread and tell everyone the truth—they say they hate me, but I mean, tell me something I don’t know, right?) this is still happening. We were unable to meet up with Father J for the last two weeks, since this started again, but plan on speaking with him this Sunday after mass to find out what our next steps are. Luckily, he works within the Archdiocese. So, for now, that is the plan. And I am not going to rest until this stops. I’ll bring in an army of priests and their higher-ups. Thankfully, the Church can see that God is with me, and it is very reassuring to know that they are on my side in this, so I am not too scared, even though this kinda totally sucks at the moment. We have been using holy water to bless the bedroom each night before going to bed, and that has been working quite well, as it seems to banish them out of the vicinity of the bedroom, although they can still be heard, albeit in muffled tones.

Wow, this got long. Probably TLDR for many, but for those of you who did read the whole thing—thank you. And God bless you.

What I am asking from you, ATS, is prayers and faith that God will help me out of this. I feel like I have so much more to say about what’s happened, but much of it would just be the inane things I’ve overheard, which wouldn’t do anyone any good, so I will not include it, for the time being.

Love you guys.

Perhaps my friend, KingKelson, was correct in saying that, with me, things always end up becoming a ghost hunt lol

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I know this might sound like a silly question, but have you tried using recording equiptment to see if you can't actually capture the voices on tape?
edit on 15-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
what oracle said. i can appreciate that if this is an authentic ordeal, you must be having incredible difficulty retaining your composure even while armed with your spiritual defense of choice. but it would be very helpful if you could document your experiences in a manner that gives us a direct look into these phenomena. video taping this dan person, taking pictures of the beast you mentioned, getting an audio capture of any odd sounds that might be related. honestly im a little surprised you didnt think to tape your ouija session since you were clearly expecting some activity. second hand accounts are only going to get you so far.
edit on 15-6-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I think that's a great question.
And while I understand the empirical merits of such efforts, I fear encouraging them more, since doing that kind of thing can also escalate activity, or so I've heard.

Now, if I were hired to do a study on such things, then perhaps, but I think I would turn that job down, given what I know.

I don't like the idea of taping these things. Back then, cell phones were not smart phones so the video capabilities were not what they are, now. We had smartphones only during the latter portion of the Dan incident, which was about a year after we did the ouija board. By that time, we had new phones, but yeah, it is crazy what is possible now with new technology. I probably would have taped it, if I had the phone I have now. In hindsight, I'm really glad I didn't because what if that had made what happened to Dan even worse?? That would be awful.

Point being, I want this to stop, pronto. So if the priest tells me to record it, then yep I'm doing it and sharing it with you guys, too, of course. But he didn't say to do that, so I am going to follow his advice on this to get this thing gone. It's been two weeks since it started up again and man, I can't wait till this is over. It's so dumb. I'm honestly not even scared anymore. I think God must be giving me a patience test or something--and boy I need it because I sure am impatient. But yeah, I'm not going to egg it on. Especially since it's where I live and it's a nice place. It doesn't belong here, so it has to leave. And if it won't listen to me, then it is sure to listen to an army of priests or something equally frightening to it.

Yeah, I am of the "burn it with fire!" mentality

edit on 15-6-2017 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Oh certainly. Before the apartment got blessed, I broke down crying in fear a bunch of times. I kept my fiance awake because I was so scared and couldn't go to sleep. I actually ran off to my parents' apartment (while they build their new place, since we moved, last July) for a couple of days because I was so scared that I was in imminent danger or something. While it sounds kind of silly to me now, that I bought into it, at the time it felt really frightening and I certainly looked like quite a fool. It was only after I realized how to fight back (with the word of God) that I regained my composure and ability to be courageous in battle, so to speak.

The Dan thing happened years ago, and we don't talk to him any more. It's funny because before things got really bad, back then, the four of us talked about video taping it, but again I said that with the four of us as eyewitness testimony, people would have to listen to us, since it was so wild. Obviously I was naive and not realizing that Dan wasn't really Dan at the time, since I had no experience with that kind of thing. Unfortunately, until there is a way for me to record and playback my memories to you or something (wouldn't that be neat?). Anyway, there is no way I am going to reestablish contact with Dan after what is going down--I am not that curious and frankly I feel like that would be disrespectful since he needs a priest, not a ghost hunter. And he doesn't want one--so that is his decision, not mine. I can't do anything about it, and I am fine with that because God will take care of it.

Going forward, I don't think I am going to take down any evidence other than mine and others' eyewitness testimony of such events. The fact that Father J was so comfortable telling me to notify him if things got bad again, so that he could take the next step (that being notifying the Archdiocese and getting the exorcist to exorcise the apartment, since that kind of thing is out of a priest's purview, I believe and needs something along the lines of an archbishop if I am remembering correctly) makes me glad that he is taking me seriously. Apparently, that is somewhat rare regarding getting the Catholic Church involved in these things, but he believes me so I am glad I have that going for me.

I can get my fiance--Phaedo on here--to tell you his version of events. If you read the threads in the past (numbers two and three, where I was fortunate enough to have others--my dearest friends (one being my fiance)--present with me to witness many of the events) you can see first hand accounts from my other witnesses, who I had become members here for the exact purpose of allowing you to ask them questions. The other one's name on here is KingKelson, for the record, but he has nothing to do with this current thing that's going on (other than that he's still friends with the guy on Facebook, although Phaedo and I have him blocked. Brave, brave KingKelson!)

I've done what I can for legitimacy. But frankly I don't care what people think. I just feel it is my responsibly to do what I said I would do, which is to report back if anything else happened. So here I am, again. I was hoping I wouldn't have to make another thread like this, but I guess sometimes we all have to do things we don't want to do.

Mainly, I need to disseminate information, because I know for a fact that I am not the only one that this has ever happened to. If you look it up, you'll see that this kind of thing happens to pastors a lot it seems. Now, I'm no pastor. I'm a 25--almost 26 year-old student and I'm trying to finish my BS in psychology and communications before going to grad school. I'm not anything. I don't even have a job right now, though I'm thinking about applying at my local library.

Fact: I just tried to preach the truth to a friend. Unfortunately, I have a bit of a past when it comes to the paranormal, I guess, not that I wanted anything to do with it. I tried to stay out of it this time, but well, I guess I'm naive. I'm just happy that everything's going to be fine and that I'm safe. It's just annoying like no other. I can't believe I'm not even mad. The Holy Spirit is helping me 100%. Without God I'd be so screwed right now, I'm being flippant but I am dead serious.

I couldn't do this if it was just me. It's God, man. Plain and simple. God's helping me because otherwise I'd probably be dead or something.

Pray for me.
edit on 15-6-2017 by rukia because: adding something quick

edit on 15-6-2017 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You should have listened to both your friends . . . the one whom claimed to be possessed likely is . . . and your wiccan friend saw this and warned you . . . but you gave an invite to the demon via facebook. Of course, this is just my interpretation. But my advice is to heed the words and accept the help offered by your true friends, and you know who they are. Peace.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Have you tried actually ordering these things away yourselves? As a believer, that is something you can do. I'd also recommend completely dropping the one guy on FB.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

You are the Whale.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

30 years ago.....I was where you are at right now. I bought an old early 18th century home located next to the church and graveyard. Our basement was level with the caskets that were buried only a few yards away. My home had even worse issues than what you are speaking about.

I understand you "freaking out" and wanting answers. I bought every book on the market about this stuff. Then onto academia books and so on...Today I have a nice collection of occult books. I have studied these books, some is fantasy, others obvious fake by their poor choice in their code and symbology. BUT there are a few good ones still out there in not only Latin but also in the German language. Many rare piece first edition (15th-18th century) translations are in Deutsch.

Your house is in what is called.... a manifestation. This only happens with buildings, containers, large ships (non human) possession....other words your house is possessed. I know its bad but it does not stop... this is only phase ONE because PHASE TWO comes Obsession, where the spirits become "obsessed with a human .....normally small children..any pet rodent (mice, rat, rabbit or hamster indoor will die like a canary will in a coal mine. When it gets to obsession....it will be a life or death situation.....(sorry about the doom porn) . I almost lost my daughter and today she is 100% (physically) disabled.

I too can see these vile things but when they speak to me I can not hear them, so I have to read their lips. I see them in their clothes and in full color.

And I see the parasites that are sometimes attached to people's spines...large caterpillar type insect, attached to various parts of the spine and nervous system. People with unexplained life long sickness and illnesses come from demonic attacks. I have seen many healed from parasites and were instantly pain free. I would watch as they pull out (pretty disgusting) and crawl down their legs and then snake its way out of the room and disappear. If you know how you can burn them right there and kill them AFTER they separate from the human.

There are ghost and there are fallen angels and demons/monsters i.e. hell hounds, made by Satan. All made to serve.

I would like to be put in touch with DAN please. Send me a pm.

Whether you like it or not you are a spiritual warrior who has been given the gift of "spiritual discernment" You can see the wicked and vile....you have the authority from Christ himself to expose and condemn "evil spirits" to the pits of hell. You just need to learn how.

Keep Wiccan out of your life.

Solution: You must fight back without fear if possible. After a few confrontations the fear will become a little less. BUT You can learn this. It is not that hard. Do not scream at it, BUT use the authority given to you AFTER a week of fasting and praying ALL THE TIME, anoint yourself with holy oils specially prepared as in the OT. YOU bless your own home and challenge ANYTHING AND ALL that disagree. Speak out your words. Do NOT whisper but speak with authority. Better get use to it. The name of JESUS is all powerful and when testing the spirit, confront it and ask if he serves Jesus Christ, Son of God, Son of Man and you will get your answer and whoever speaks is the weakest (spirits are never alone) and the boss sits back and observes as his servants torture you and your family and it "the boss" who you want. Kick him out and the others go with him....call out the weakling and the "Boss" calls for reinforcements.... and they show up.

Get use to this kid and I warn you.....do not ignore this.....don't piss of God.....yoou are a servant whether ou like or not, you have been chosen....Ignore this calling COULD be considered as being disobedient and God judges the church (that is you) much harsher than other who walk this rock because he expects that for you.

Ohhh that thought of becoming a priest hits all of us! The problem the calling was not for the priesthood our calling....face to face exposing and removing evil spirits and sending them where they belong.....for FREE. Did you hear that? For FREE. Start charging and you will be outed like all those TV pastors.....as FAKE.

Rule Nr. 1.....go find your mentor.. (Good luck with that) preferably an exorcist priest assigned under the Bishop.

Are any of the children's bedrooms acting up?

Go to church with an empty bottle and get PLENTY of holy water inside a GLASS container. Keep it in your home and buy smaller glass bottles (2 inch high) fill a few with the holy water and give one to each family member and when they are under attack have them take this water out of their pocket and have them say, "In Jesus name Be gone Satan" while throwing small amounts of water North, East, West and South. This is only temporary....Do not expect anything else.

Someone is going to have to find out who it is inside and then exorcise them out.

NEVER DO THIS ALONE.... FIRST TIME....watch the exorcist and pay attention to the Catholic Rite.

edit on 16-6-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
rukia,

Thanks again for sharing your experiences with us. I've absolutely loved every one of your threads. They are some of my favorite here on ATS. This in my opinion is what ATS used to be all about. Anyway in response to what an earlier poster said...

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
You should have listened to both your friends . . . the one whom claimed to be possessed likely is . . . and your wiccan friend saw this and warned you . . . but you gave an invite to the demon via facebook. Of course, this is just my interpretation. But my advice is to heed the words and accept the help offered by your true friends, and you know who they are. Peace.

I think that actually may be a fair point. Invitations may be given in a variety of ways. Sometimes not always consciously. And that can be an issue. You may give a demonic invite without really being aware of it. It does not have to be expressed in particular verbally. It can be minute actions sometimes that give the demonic permission to infiltrate your home and space. It may be worth saying out loud that you reject or revoke any invitation whether given consciously or not. Something to that effect may be helpful. Verbalizing that they are not welcome and they need to leave. Strong and without fear. They love to feed off negative emotions of all kinds.

Though I know you've had quite the history with demonic entities so it really is hard to say. Regardless I extremely appreciate you being brave enough to share what's happening to you here. I think you are going about it the right way. You've got GOD on your side and that's all you need. Faith in GOD, love, laughter, these things are like repellent, like nails on a chalkboard to these fallen beings.

I wish you all the best in your fight against the dark. Keep the faith. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
edit on 16-6-2017 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Phase 2: Knocking on the walls, ceiling, windows and doors, screaming, furniture being destroyed, raining stones, waking up all the time around 0300 hours, or just prior to 0300 hours, voices, static electricity sounds, something touching you, pulling on your hair, lucid nightmares, OBE, waking up and seeing a body either standing at the foot of your bed or next to you (Big reason if standing next to you) turn into a dark gray smoke and disappear, often I will wake up and see just the head of a demon staring at me les than 12 inches away BUT every time I wake up I feel so at peace that I smile at it every time without realizing it.... not until its over and I realize their is a grin on my face. EDIT LATER: I believe before I open my eyes I am under protection ... like no one in the spirit realm can bring harm to me .... the only way I can explain it.

Phase 3: Full possession - Most of the time it is voluntarily .....another words you want to be possessed. There are millions around the world who want this. It is a goal, a life choice. Then those unfortunate ones who have somehow opened up themselves to being possessed. They can not recall how they got in but normally either through the mouth, nose or ears. Those who are possessed can prove it. They know they are possessed. Proper exorcism can take up to many years...it all depends on the one who is possessed. This phase must also be controlled with MRI test, full blood work, psychiatry, paranormal and forensic investigation with other vetting options. Only then is it suspect of an evil presence. Now this presence must expose itself to everyone within the room who has "spirit of discernment" which is done in ritual format.

edit on 16-6-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

At least five people in the room .... even more at times, including a doctor, prayer warriors, A MUST, demonologist, two priest minimum, (demonologist can assist if only one priests is present and only if fasting and mass was completed.)

Taping is done on cassette tapes...somehow they control digital so we use analog. Video does not work when demon shows itself. It will not show itself to be recorded or to be shown within a mirror. There is a way to extract a demon with using a mirror due to the hypnotic stare every demon has. It is easy to be hypnotized by one of these things. Never stare into their eyes.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

yeah....don't record it...that could make it all so much worse.

I'm in a similar situation and recording for EVP is what brought it all about for me...started for me in 2015....I was recording for EVP for 2 months that winter, it got intense real fast...I mean real fast...I was hearing a ton of voices on practically every recording I made....location didn't matter either...at first the voices seemed all benevolent or at least harmless...but they were not...by the end of the second month...they dropped the benevolent act and revealed themselves for what they were ...down right oppressive and malicious entities of some kind....I started hearing the harassing voices outside of the recordings...it started off slight at first...but then I began to experience more and more incidents over the course of a few weeks until it reached the point where things went insane and the voices were non-stop, 24/7....I was seriously down the rabbit hole for many months...this whole thing knocked me on my ass for a long time....it also transformed me in many ways. When they get inside your perception range like this is can be like a waking nightmare.

it's been two years and things are much improved....I'm indifferent to "them" for the most part now and recognize all their little tricks and mind games ..but "they" are still around...though now I can go hours and hours without hearing them and they don't really effect my day to day life that much (except they mess with my sleep quite a bit still), but they are still "attached" to my life.

but yeah...I did all sorts of dumb things back in 2015 that brought this on, but I will say that my hearing has never been the same since I recorded...it's like I opened up my ears to hear down deep into subtle noises and sounds and that's where most of the voices were...down deep ..way down in the recordings if that makes sense...I do believe that recording somehow made it possible for me to attune my hearing to hear them. It was much easier and quicker to do this unfortunately than to un-tune my hearing not to hear them..still working on that.

Since you can already hear them...recording would probably just further tune your hearing into them as well...or at least there's probably a risk of it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jerseyguy77

The situation is better for you now? I'm glad of that. I followed your posts about this some time back with great interest, but I haven't seen you around here for a while. I'm glad you're still here and glad things have improved.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I believe you full heartily in what you're experiencing at present but I can only advice you to take heed of the old saying...
"what you pay attention to, you become conscience of" to which I always add.... "and will manifest into your life"

I've seen too many people affected by paying homage to certain spiritual ideologies (if that is the right term to use?), in particular, that of the demonic presence.
Regardless of your intentions, giving these evil spirits any attention, be it good or bad, seems to act like a green light to play for them.
Maybe that's why we find so much dark esoteric symbology around the world

Wish you all the best in your quest for answers

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I never thought I would say these words but you need to listen to the Village Idiot, the post above mine. And speaking from experience you need to "Know" that these entities have the strength of a fly but will put on a show like they are horrendous and strong, they aren't unless you give them strength, remember they are flies when you have G_d at your back.

I guess that's why these events happen mostly to younger people, easy prey with no experience. Well now you have some, just relax and keep good thoughts and prayers in the back of your mind at all times. And from the heart don't say but know a prayer.

In the meantime, 'til you get your thoughts in order such as always seeking G_d I always tell the college students that tell me about hauntings, demons, etc. to play Gregorian Chants and burn frankincense and myrrh to cleanse the house. The chants should include a Benediction, play it constantly. The Benedictines are my favorite at chanting.

The creeps only have the strength you give them and they run from G_d's love. At first there will be a reaction, a strong response trying to pull you back into their mindframe/fear but hold steady with Christ and G_d, they'll move on, and keep the prayers and chants going and always from the heart.

STM
edit on 17-6-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I read the first part of your message and I just want to give my perspective. I don't think your friend is possessed per say but he does have some really negative energy "vampires" attached to him. You will supprised how many people have these entities attached to them and some people are born with them because of "contracts" that were made by their ancestors or in a part life.

For them it is a matter of survival and social media has given them a new way to find "food". People with a bright inner light are easy prey if they don't protect themselves. You need to keep "fighting" sort of speak and let them know that they can't scare you. The more fear you have the easier they can feed off of you. Once you show them that you have no fear they will move on and try to find someone else. I hope it helps.
edit on 17-6-2017 by DaTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Do Not Recored demons!!!
best to ignore them.
it is a way of Letting them IN! to You.
they want attention as much as possible.
the only attention you give them,
is to cast them Out!
and put the evil man on your block list.
never talk with him again...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Thank you. Indeed, it is. God is with me. God bless you! --and everyone who is reading this! I love you all. Everything's okay. God is helping me to stand firm

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join