It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to be prosecuted under RICO Act

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hopefully, the criminal enterprise of Hillary and Bill Clinton will soon come crashing down around them. While the source is somewhat questionable; the possibility that we all may soon see the Clinton Crime Family brought to justice is just too much to ignore.

It looks like the DOJ is finally going to do their job.

SOURCE

For decades Bill and Hillary Clinton have gotten away with just about anything they’ve wanted to — and it’s been a lot. They have weathered political scandal after scandal, from Bill’s earliest days as an Arkansas politician and governor, to his time in the White House as president — and Hillary’s years as a lawyer, first lady, U.S. senator and secretary of state.

I know that most of us here would like to see one of the 'untouchables' finally prosecuted. I know that I for one am tired of one system of justice for us and one for THEM.

edit on 2017/6/15 by Metallicus because: Fixed Link

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus about damn time......this people, has the real potential to shine some light as to why many, many Americans just did not trust her at all... but the non thinking parrots will cry "victim" all the way to the safe space.......

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I've never heard of NewsTarget but i'd be skeptical of this:

sources within the Deep State

It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of it though.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"Sources within the Deep State"?

The day a Clinton is prosecuted for anything will be a sign of the end times.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is coming from a radio show host? Tv host?

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Grain of salt, but if true it would explain the propaganda onslaught; Clinton & Company trying to beat the clock before the charges are formalized.

I don't know if I've ever said this out loud but, Lock Her Up!!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Grain of salt, but if true it would explain the propaganda onslaught; Clinton & Company trying to beat the clock before the charges are formalized.

I suppose it's possible, considering new developments with Lynch and such, but a grain of salt is needed when it coming from a person that writes for naturalnews and is sourcing a radio show host.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I've never heard of NewsTarget but i'd be skeptical of this:

sources within the Deep State

It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of it though.

I am skeptical of everything...that's why I am on ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I would suggest waiting for a official announcement before starting the celebrations.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
“Please note that Hillary will be going down for ‘pay to play’ and not for drug dealing, drug running nor child-sex-trafficking,” writes Hodges. “She will also be charged with malfeasance of office with regard to the IRS issue. In exchange, Trump gets to purge much of the Deep State that is embedded in the FBI and the State Department.”

Hodges said the purge is already beginning, as his sources tell him their immediate supervisors and others higher up the chain have already “cleaned out their desks,” while “many are taking retirements.”

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
"sources within the Deep State"

sounds legit.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Trump has been on a twitter rant today about the Clintons. If he wants an investigation into her/them why can't he just order the AG to investigate? He is the Prez, i don't know how it all works, but Trump definitely wants it to happen.

Make it so / lock her up

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago More
Crooked H destroyed phones w/ hammer, 'bleached' emails, & had husband meet w/AG days before she was cleared- & they talk about obstruction?
Direct message Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago More
Why is that Hillary Clintons family and Dems dealings with Russia are not looked at, but my non-dealings are?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yes yes!!!! And from their we need to start arresting other politicians and former power brokers. We have put this new elite in charge for a reason, because we are demanding the blood of the old elite! I does not matter that us proles will still be proles, but after awhile we get blood thirsty, and demand to see some nice justice of the old guard.

RICO act them, and go after some of the lower level ones too. Anyone that interferes with the NFFA is fair game to be round up and arrested/lynched/disappeared.

This is what our country has been waiting for.

Public executions please!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Dave Hodge, Dave Hodge where do I remember that name from ?
Isn't that one of Bill Irvine's buddies ?

Buck

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
(salt added)

The things listed are certainly enough to hang her, whether or not it pans out remains to be seen.

Here's the author:

J.D. Heyes is editor of The National Sentinel, a senior writer for Natural News and News Target, a vet and an America-firster. He has 30 years experience as a writer, editor, author and political analyst. He has advanced degrees in political science and intelligence analysis.

Color me skeptical.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Uncle Ben told young Peter Parker that "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility". I'm sure he meant well but Uncle Ben was a damned liar. With great power comes no responsibility. Believe this when I see it.
edit on 15-6-2017 by BloodStainedGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Thats racist!

And according to the libs in the capital shooting thread yesterday, it justifies liberal terrorist shooting sprees.

You should be ashamed of yourself for demanding career criminals get their due!

edit on 15-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This source unfortunately is beyond 'questionable'. NewsTarget is the sister site of Natural News that used to go by the name of the former. A site which published a blog post promoting a homeopathic treatment for Ebola in 2014. And as recent as last February, Google delisted about 140,000 pages on Natural News; as a result, the site no longer appears on Google search results for topics it regularly covers.

One can hope the Clinton's will be prosecuted for their crimes within' the foreseeable future, however, I will not be holding my breath.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

This is one thing we agree on. She also should be prosecuted along with Obama for war crimes over Libya.

But I doubt it will happen

edit on 15-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It looks like the DOJ is finally going to do their job.

Looks like a reputable site. What could go wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join