It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BITCOIN Under Attack Today by Fed/DeepState/LargeBanks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
But do not be fooled nor scared into selling them...

The Fed is trying a rouse today and probably multiple times in the near future to scare owners back into their fiat dollar.
Today, BITCOIN price declined $107...see chart:
BITCOIN Price Chart for 6/15/17

Greg Mananarino explains details why and how here:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Any currency (or resource) they don't control (or get a piece of) will be under attack , until they control it.

After they do away with bit coin, some other black market system will spring up, and then they'll go after that.
Just look at how Libya was destroyed because Qaddafi wanted to begin trading his oil for gold instead of for Petro dollars....

tsk tsk.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
F*** the central banksters. You want tangible intrinsic 'money' , buy precious metals and hold them yourself.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It is my current understanding TPTB have to eliminate the internet to have a lasting effect on BITCOIN and other cypto-currencies.

Like EMP false flag.
They are in early stages of planning that "surprise".

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

F*** the central banksters. You want tangible intrinsic 'money' , buy precious metals and hold them yourself.

Precisely, I bought silver coins at $16 last month.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Bit Coin is good for now for international trade amongst those that want to keep their trafficking secret. Also, no tax , tarrifs, and anonymity... mostly.

Kind of like trade goods of old, my chickens for your corn sort of thing. Poor banks they are cut out of the pie,

boo hoo

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

16 x face value for pre '64 us silver coins?

Little high, but good for you. Just make sure the pre '64 'junk' silver you bought has ridge left on the edge and a legible date.

One day maybe, a head of lettuce might cost ten thousand paper dollars or one us silver quarter.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

16 x face value for pre '64 us silver coins?

Little high, but good for you. Just make sure the pre '64 'junk' silver you bought has ridge left on the edge and a legible date.

One day maybe, a head of lettuce might cost ten thousand paper dollars or one us silver quarter.

Any reason to go with coins over one ounce bars?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

OOOR it is dropping because it is a bubble that is way overvalued

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac
I prefer coins myself that are government minted. They were minted with the full faith and backing of the government that issued them as well s the quality control of the process. Basically, there is a more universal trust of government minted coins vs private mint bars.
I buy 100oz bars of silver from the Royal Canadian Mint. Not directly obviously, but from www.gainesvillecoins.com... . Best prices I can find in my state or even online s far as I can tell. I tend to get better pricing when I sell to them too, but I get the best price when selling at the flea market or through ebay.

Art bars, as many privately produced silver bars are often called, typically do not have the same universal brand or name recognition as government mints, so they typically add skepticism and time for verifying, and fetch lower premiums on resell.

All of my gold I buy government mint except fractionals under 3 grams. I'll buy slivers of gold from 1/3 gram to 1.5 grams from private mints, and typically only do so when I see them at a flea market for the kids to save.

As far as bitcoin, after seeing the potential, maybe I will pick some up if enough people take profit and drive the price down under 1500. I may get into the etherium stuff. I think cryto currency is nearly at its peak, if it has not already gotten there.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They don't like the idea that bitcoin is not under their control very similar to what President Trump is going through. People should learn to barter it will be the only way to survive in the future once the corrupt system goes paperless. ja reply to: Granite

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Let's hope it's bulletproof, high nutritious silver then. When the SHTF at least it will have some use that way. Do you really suppose that you will give a damn about carrying around pounds of silver during an Earth altering catastrophe... in order to exchange it into the next greatest currency??? Just saying, the logistics and all.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Coins won't be confiscated if you are a collector, and more thrust worthy than bares full of scrap.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This was the objective behind all the computers around the world being locked up.
It had to be proven to many beyond a reasonable doubt that this is the de facto currency of many criminal organizations.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Really, the pullbacks have to happen.....looking like crocodile teeth, huh....on a chart

Several trader commenters alerted two days ago.....even

Did you know etherium is not just a coin....it's the future....it's number two after bitcoin

The exchanges went offline too........keeps the buyers back ...they're torqued about it...

The main ten exchanges.....coin base....

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Nope. Believe it or not...the deep state doesn't control everything. They want to control everything but BTC and crypto currencies are something they are so far behind the times on its laughable they could even try to understand. You're talking about really old dudes who control fiat currency still stuck in MASSIVE banking regulation that THEY created so they could willfully pilfer the world's governments. Crypto currency has them worried so how on Earth are "they" controlling this? They don't even know who the BTC whales are. They don't have the faintest f**king clue.

BTC came up and sucker punched the international banking cartel. BTC is going to implode eventually. It's already mathematically proven it will happen because of the scaling issue BTC is presently encountering and will continue to encounter as more BTC are mined. The scaling issue is real and must be dealt with accordingly. If a code upgrade known as BIP 148 is implemented it will create 2 tradeable BTC assets. This is going to create division inside the crypto world that will make the current political environment seem like child's play. There will be massive market manipulation going on. More than there currently is.

This protocol is supposed to be implemented later this summer. I would sell while the price is high. Guaranteed it will fall and fall fast. This end of summer protocol is going to be seismic.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

This protocol is supposed to be implemented later this summer. I would sell while the price is high. Guaranteed it will fall and fall fast. This end of summer protocol is going to be seismic.

Are you referring specifically to the crypto currency, or our economy in general??

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
IMO, with its volatility, bitcoin has lost its potential long before this day. It's just a typical toy / asset / fiat currency for speculators, ask any pro financier.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Are you new to bitcoin? A 100$ price movement downwards or up in a day is nothing. Over 1k drop in a day and it might be worth taking notice. Might.

And i strongly disagree with the post above. Once the protocol, segwit, Bitcoin unlimited/core crap is all sorted out it will be on fire. To 5k and beyond.

People said it was a bubble at 1250. A bubble at 2600. A bubble now. Same will be said at 5000. And at 10k. I dont believe in bubbles. Wasnt real estate in a bubble in 2008? Look at it now.

edit on 16-6-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
But if you do sell, buy land or real estate. And hold that Eth.

<<   2 >>

join